It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: A normal person that didn't sleep well for weeks now ;)
Grff... I don't suppose grabbing your ear and yelling "SLEEP BETTER" >:-O into it will help :-p ... That's awful. I hope you'll get some better sleep as soon as possible. Not sleeping well is one of the most unpleasant things for me, especially when it is relentless.
Does anything at all ever help you sleep better?
CarrionCrow: You've heard me mangle English. If I attempted German (assuming I even knew the word, which I didn't), it'd be that much worse.

Not sure, but that does make sense. Licensing restrictions, maybe. More crap based around keeping games away from customers rather than having the widest range possible.

It's basic movement with the right hand, and shooting, kicking, sliding, weapons and jumping covered by the left.
It's a Low German word - many Germans would not not understand it :)

Well i guess when you have a quasi-monopoly like Valve does - they don't care about that. But if i'm not mistaken Titanfall is also a Source Engine which is available outside of Steam...

That sounds like Twin-stick emulation on the keyboard. Think i'll give it try.
ElTerprise: To some degree yes but considering the fact that it was (occasionally) possible to have reasonable (albeit usually short) conversations - even recently, i expected a slightly different behaviour to be honest.
Absolutely. She hit the nail right on the head with her posts :)
There is no surprise here, we all have our 'touchy' spots, his is being criticized. He's blown up in here before over several other matters involving criticism.
Sadly his 'touchy spot' goes way over the edge of reason. Better he learns that and grows a bit from it.
He'll have far more friends that way.

Edit: I say this because I tend to be the same way, not because I'm trying to be a 'know it all'.
Post edited January 26, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
AgentBirdnest: Grff... I don't suppose grabbing your ear and yelling "SLEEP BETTER" >:-O into it will help :-p ... That's awful. I hope you'll get some better sleep as soon as possible. Not sleeping well is one of the most unpleasant things for me, especially when it is relentless.
Does anything at all ever help you sleep better?
Good luck with that but i doubt it :)
It is really annoying but i'm cautiously optimistic that it'll get better now that i'm no longer sick and it got warmer :)
But my sleeping cycle is still messed up - maybe the field trip will fix that....
EndreWhiteMane: I already have Civ V and most of the other things, the extras would be some very nice gift codes for people.
each tier is a single key, so any games on the second tier would be redeemed at the same time. I'm not a fan when they do that...
EndreWhiteMane: There is no surprise here, we all have our 'touchy' spots, his is being criticized. He's blown up in here before over several other matters involving criticism.
Sadly his 'touchy spot' goes way over the edge of reason. Better he learns that and grows a bit from it.
He'll have far more friends that way.
You're right but in his previous reactions towards critisism he never went that far like he did today today - if i'm not mistaken. In case i am mistaken then there is indeed nothing to be surprised about....
trentonlf: each tier is a single key, so any games on the second tier would be redeemed at the same time. I'm not a fan when they do that...
That makes the bundle significantly less attractive now....i hate that...
Post edited January 26, 2016 by ElTerprise
EndreWhiteMane: I already have Civ V and most of the other things, the extras would be some very nice gift codes for people.
trentonlf: each tier is a single key, so any games on the second tier would be redeemed at the same time. I'm not a fan when they do that...
Yuck, thanks for telling me. :/
EndreWhiteMane: Honestly I'm only interested in the Beyond Earth stuff and I'd like to have online copies of Pirates! and Civ IV so I don't have to open my still sealed CD copies. May enjoy the Ace Patrols too.
Was thinking about that bundle, but with everything GOG's got on sale the next few days, I'll focus on that instead.
Too many list items at too low a price not to.
AgentBirdnest: That sums it up. I usually don't go for turn-based combat, but sometimes exceptions come along. It looks unique, and seems to have hit a special secret spot in my brain that I didn't know existed :-)
-laughs- That's a good thing. One of the beauties of PC gaming - having so many options that finding entirely new enjoyments is possible.
ElTerprise: It's a Low German word - many Germans would not not understand it :)

Well i guess when you have a quasi-monopoly like Valve does - they don't care about that. But if i'm not mistaken Titanfall is also a Source Engine which is available outside of Steam...

That sounds like Twin-stick emulation on the keyboard. Think i'll give it try.
Then I really didn't have a chance on that one...

I honestly don't know what the guts of the property licenses are. Hopefully I'm dead wrong, so things like that and Vampire: Bloodlines can end up coming here.

It's not that bad. The first levels are pretty easy and checkpoints are pretty generous, so even if you die while learning, you don't lose much progress.
Post edited January 26, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Then I really didn't have a chance on that one...

I honestly don't know what the guts of the property licenses are. Hopefully I'm dead wrong, so things like that and Vampire: Bloodlines can end up coming here.

It's not that bad. The first levels are pretty easy and checkpoints are pretty generous, so even if you die while learning, you don't lose much progress.
Indeed :)

Oh right. That's a source engine game too...maybe it's just some Ubistuff but atleast they're actually releasing some games here unlike other Triple-A publishers.

Cool. Just downloaded it :)

----
Time for me to go to sleep. Good night everyone and see you tomorrow :)
Post edited January 26, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Indeed :)

Oh right. That's a source engine game too...maybe it's just some Ubistuff but atleast they're actually releasing some games here unlike other Triple-A publishers.

Cool. Just downloaded it :)

----
Time for me to go to sleep. Good night everyone and see you tomorrow :)
Very true. Ubisoft actually giving a damn about the GOG audience has been making me think better of them recently.

Have a good night, sleep well. =)
Hey Crow, how are you liking Dark Messiah of Might & Magic? I enjoyed it quite a bit, although I'm only about a third (if that) into it and haven't played it in a while. Same with They Bleed Pixels, I like it but the controls aren't intuitive on keyboard/mouse.
Any opinions on Legends of Eisenwald?
deleted
NoNewTaleToTell: Hey Crow, how are you liking Dark Messiah of Might & Magic? I enjoyed it quite a bit, although I'm only about a third (if that) into it and haven't played it in a while. Same with They Bleed Pixels, I like it but the controls aren't intuitive on keyboard/mouse.
Haven't started it yet. Might get into it tonight, though.
(Just as I said that, my brain started chiming in, "Well, what about Max Payne 1 and 2? And Valkyria Chronicles? And Just Cause 1 and 2? And the all clan seven runs of Bloodlines you want to do? And Blue Estate? And X-Com?" I hate when that happens...)

trentonlf: Any opinions on Legends of Eisenwald?
Haven't played it, but it looks interesting. Planning on picking it up along with the two DLC before the sale ends.
(And no, super ninja, that is by no means your cue to gift it to me, just in case.)
Fairfox: Somewhere at the bottom-back of my compy the fan rattles every ten minutes for like twenty seconds and then stops. But it only does it in the evenings :/.
Okay, that's weird. Is there any huge difference for that span of time coming to mind that would cause the fan to act strangely?
Post edited January 26, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Haven't started it yet. Might get into it tonight, though.
(Just as I said that, my brain started chiming in, "Well, what about Max Payne 1 and 2? And Valkyria Chronicles? And Just Cause 1 and 2? And the all clan seven runs of Bloodlines you want to do? And Blue Estate? And X-Com?" I hate when that happens...)
Ha. I'm supposed to be continuing my playthrough of Just Cause 2 (I played just enough to unlock free roam) but man...the voice acting is terrible (in a non-entertaining way) and the story seems to be really stupid (again, in a bad way). I'm not sure if I can push myself through the missions, although the core gameplay is really fun. Well...the grappling hook is fun. Pretty much just the grappling hook...and what fun it is!