It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: *quick break hugs*
EndreWhiteMane: OK *quickly breaks all of my hugs* :/
Haha ;-)
*normal hug*
Empress_Owl: Ho... you don't want our hugs anymore ? :'-| **sob**
I hope you're doing better, Palio ? (and your other half too) ?
Okay, to make it clear: As an adult I allow you guys to hug me whenever you feel like it. I just don't want to hug anybody who doesn't feel comfortable and no minors... Watch Broadchurch if you want to understand that ;)

*hugs owl*

Feeling quite sick in the stomach today, maybe I ate something wrong? My wife went to work today the first time since xmas, didn't hear from her yet. She's better, but still weak. But we don't think that hanging around at home will help anymore.

CarrionCrow: Pillars of Eternity, Wasteland 2, maybe Satellite Reign, Tales from the Borderlands, Legends of Eisenwald, Oddworld, Hyperdimension Neptunia, D4, Transistor and Grim Fandango are what look good to me.
So practically everything... I'm sure I'll get PoE one day or the other, but first I'll have to finish Witcher 1+2, Wasteland 2, DA:O and Skyrim... ;)
Post edited January 25, 2016 by PalioDeMonte
Seriously,I need help here. My lower back is hurting like hell so anyone know a back cracking technique I can use?
Post edited January 25, 2016 by l0rdtr3k
Empress_Owl: **Swiftly avoid hug attack** :D
What kind of drinks, exactly ? :)
Well, I brought coffee, but moon wanted tea instead and then Agent made me fetch some hot chocolate. So while I'm taking orders anything goes.
*cramming all of the amazingness of a massive Moonday hug into one small, quick hug*
l0rdtr3k: Seriously,I need help here. My lower back is hurting like hell so anyone know a back cracking technique I can use?
Same one I gave you before, sit in a low backed chair and lean back slowly, as far as you can.
Empress_Owl: Glad to hear that too :D
**Big good together hug**
Thank you *big yep good together hug*
Anything interesting for you from the staff picks?

*quick non-breakable return hugs* :)
EndreWhiteMane: Same one I gave you before, sit in a low backed chair and lean back slowly, as far as you can.
Slight problem,no low backed chair where I work so I need something else.
Empress_Owl: **Swiftly avoid hug attack** :D
What kind of drinks, exactly ? :)
Yezemin: Well, I brought coffee, but moon wanted tea instead and then Agent made me fetch some hot chocolate. So while I'm taking orders anything goes.
This is generally the point where "that person" in line at the coffee shop proceeds to order a drink that takes five minutes to get out all the stipulations for how this feat of coffee rocket science simply MUST be constructed. "Exactly three tablespoons of a sweetener juiced from a cactus that bloomed during the Harvest Moon, the milk of a brown NOT spotted cow..."

And then they ALWAYS roll their eyes and scowl after the poor barista hands them their drink. News flash - maybe you don't like coffee and you're terribly high maintenance?

Can you tell this is a pet peeve of mine? ;) I try to make it up to the poor person with a decent tip but I doubt a few extra bucks makes up for an entire eight hour shift peppered with those types of people.
Empress_Owl: Good afternoon, little soup stand !
Grim Fandango is one of my favourite adventure games ever... :-) I'm sure you'll have fun !!
Good afternoons too, Owl! :)
Yeah it should be fun!

EndreWhiteMane: Same one I gave you before, sit in a low backed chair and lean back slowly, as far as you can.
l0rdtr3k: Slight problem,no low backed chair where I work so I need something else.
uh sorry to hear about back problems... could you get creative and find an object that is heavy and solid like that, somewhere...? Or go visit a professional back fixer / massager - they can do miracles :)
Post edited January 25, 2016 by superstande
superstande: Good afternoons too, Owl! :)
Yeah it should be fun!

uh sorry to hear about back problems... could you get creative and find an object that is heavy and solid like that, somewhere...? Or go visit a professional back fixer / massager - they can do miracles :)
Would try to contact my chiropractor today and see if he can adjust me.
Empress_Owl: Ô__Ô ... wow !!
You sound pretty angry, my dear Agent...
Happy Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day, Endre ! :D
I hope your pills will kick asses soon...
**Big comforting viking hug**
l0rdtr3k: And now,you shall be hugged until D comes back then I shall torment her.
I was talking to Agent... and Endre...
Ok.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's, I guess...
Could you *please* stop answering random conversations, just to harass people with your constant forced hugs ?... It's becoming tiring... Really.
Sometimes I avoid this thread ; because I need to avoid those nasty stifling, uncomfortable, and awkward feelings your "hugs" are able to generate. They can make me feel as claustrophobic as being stuck in an elevator...
Each time I give a hug, I *mean* it ; I mean... I would give it for real, if I could. And each time I receive one, it makes me smile, feel comforted, and happier... words can actually make you feel better or worse ! they are quite powerful, if you use them advisedly. Your way to "hug" people is most of time excessive, unwanted and out of place.
Why don't you try to make some nice, constructive or caring conversations in between ?... at least, pay more attention to what people can say or feel... Like, not put any heavier weight on their shoulders, if they aren't already feeling great ?... "Tormenting" DD ?! seriously !!... DD may be the last of us who'd need to be tormented any further !... But she's not there ; I'm not gonna speak for her, anyway. Please give *me* a break... And open your eyes.
I don't hope this will change anything, because I feel like it's not the first time we highlight this kind of behaviour (not about you in particular)... But I needed to get it off my chest. So that you won't be surprised, if I don't answer your messages anymore... as long as you don't care a little more about people ; and a little less about just being "hugged".
Thanks for reading !
ElTerprise: Thank you *big yep good together hug*
Anything interesting for you from the staff picks?
Hm... I'm slightly tempted by D4, but I'll wait for some sales :-) I'm sure it will be discounted again at some point. And I have far too many games too play anyway... So I'm happily resisting ! :D
And you ? ... did you buy anything ?
Post edited January 25, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: ...snip
Thx! Was myself thinking about how I could express this, but now you did it for me.

Blob, don't think we consider you being a terrible person or something like that. I'm quite sure you're capable of a more grown-up behaviour...
Yezemin: Well, I brought coffee, but moon wanted tea instead and then Agent made me fetch some hot chocolate. So while I'm taking orders anything goes.
Ho, nice :D
So I'll take some green tea, mint flavour please n__n