It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yep, that's how I react when someone asks me to be polite. :/
EndreWhiteMane: I think we have that figured out. :-)
Hi Crow, how's the day so far?
*waves a peace sign and hands out coffee*
CarrionCrow: Hey there. Can't complain too much, quiet morning so far. Feeling any better yet?
A bit better than when I woke up, thanks.
Trying out 'CPU killer' games on the new machine, so far it's awesome. Now if it just doesn't go up in smoke. :-)
Post edited January 25, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
l0rdtr3k:
And that is the point where I say piss off and good riddance.

If you're so pathetically immature that your response to a friend's honesty is a tantrum, it stands to reason that you were always in the market for attention in the form of one obnoxious, increasingly creepy fake hug after another, rather than taking two seconds to actually care about how other people feel.

Yay for emotionally parasitic behavior.
Vnlr: Good afternoon everyone!

The maths exam took a rather unexpected turn, in that we got one measly little integral and the rest was just derivatives and limits and analysis of functions - easy peasy...

Note that I'm not in any way complaining of course ;)

How are you all doing? *tight hugs*

looks at blobby; *tight squeeze* - they didn't mean you any insult you know ... sometimes it's just too much of a good thing :(
The only thing hard about your exam is figuring out what the hell you just said. :-)
Don't encourage him too much, he REALLY needs to grow up a bit sometime. :(
Pfff... Can't you to these things when I have time to watch the drama? Not fair to do this when I miss all the fun :P
EndreWhiteMane: A bit better than when I woke up, thanks.
Trying out 'CPU killer' games on the new machine, so far it's awesome. Now if it just doesn't go up in smoke. :-)
Good to hear. Sucks that you have to feel like shit at all, but at least it's improving.

Yeah, let's not do the whole "house on fire" thing if at all possible.
Vnlr: The maths exam took a rather unexpected turn, in that we got one measly little integral and the rest was just derivatives and limits and analysis of functions - easy peasy...
Oh I remember doing exams like that. That were fun times :D
Empress_Owl: ^ This.
l0rdtr3k: You'd like if I ate a gun,wound't you? I shall do that because I like you so very,very,very much.
:-( .......
No, not at all. I hate guns, and violence in general.
You're way off the mark. I would never want anyone to get hurt.
Anyway, I don't feel concerned by this kind of shitty emotional blackmail.
I won't feel responsible if you did anything stupid, like hurting yourself.
If you want people to like and respect you : you're doing it WRONG.
I think (?) I have been pretty patient, and tolerant toward you, despite your sometimes really inappropriate behaviour/words toward me.
Today, I just wanted to give you some friendly advice (even if a bit awkwardly expressed... I admit I was still a bit pissed at the moment ; which is not the best way to feel when you have something sensitive to say) ; if you are not able to hear them, and throw me threats and violence in return, well... I suppose I have nothing left to do with you.
That's the straw that breaks the camel's back.
Empress_Owl: Slurp.
Ixamyakxim: LOL when I ran my cursor over this link the first go around, I read ..."foin.fr/gog/Tea.png" as ...

"frog tea"

*edit to add* Still laughing, now going through my head is the conversation I would have - "Do you muddle the frog, or simply steep it overnight?"
:-O ... frog tea... what an awesome idea !! **takes notes** ^^
Post edited January 25, 2016 by Empress_Owl
moonshineshadow: Pfff... Can't you to these things when I have time to watch the drama? Not fair to do this when I miss all the fun :P
Fun? Actually, I consider this far more stress than fun. I hate immature responses to maybe harsh, but friendly remarks. I know they just try some emotional blackmail, but with me it works...
Post edited January 25, 2016 by PalioDeMonte
ElTerprise: I played a bit of it - seems really weird in a funny way although i wasn't too happy with the controls although i only used mouse and keyboard if i remember correctly. Haven't tested it with a controller... but other than the control issues it was quite good - well the small part i played of it...

No haven't bought anything yet. But i think of getting Satellite Reign...but there more than enough time to decide.

Oh and i definitely agree with Agent and Palio. Well said.
I never used a controller... Thanks for your review !! :)
I don't know Satellite Reign at all...
*Grabs a helmet and cowers behind a fat sofa*

that escalated rather quickishly...

*Total Annihilation narrator voice*

-*and thus after a dispute of the vallidity of some hugs and the way they were delivered, meaness seeped it's insipid way into the FFA thread, a prior sanctuary, and instead of ignoring the causes for the inbound conflict and setting a different course to safety, many respectable parties joined the fray, escalating a small border event into full-scale shit flinging match across the board ...

And of course, the commies from *Belgium* of all places immediately started cowering behind a fat sofa*-
Empress_Owl: :-O ... frog tea... what an awesome idea !! **takes notes** ^^
O.o.....beurk ;)
moonshineshadow: Pfff... Can't you to these things when I have time to watch the drama? Not fair to do this when I miss all the fun :P
PalioDeMonte: Fun? Actually, I consider this far more stress than fun. I hate immature responses to maybe harsh, but friendly remarks. I know they just try some emotional blackmail, but with me it works...
That was just a joke you know ;-)
Empress_Owl: :-O ... frog tea... what an awesome idea !! **takes notes** ^^
ElTerprise: O.o.....beurk ;)
^that^
...looks like my lurking has finally paid off.
Wait! Stop the action! I'm not ready yet!
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/129924/3898069-1401115856539311_animate.gif
There we are.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZbRM6LRLg30/hqdefault.jpg