It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Thanks... :-) **big still a bit shaky hug**
**Crushing you extra tightly and warmly to stop all that shaking** );-)
(Maybe not effective, due to my shaking ^^ ... but, well...)
AgentBirdnest: **Crushing you extra tightly and warmly to stop all that shaking** );-)
How about having anti-shake hugs? :D
Empress_Owl: Oh, stop it, both of you... you can't say "beurk" until you have tasted ;-p
But .... the poor frog...and have you tasted it? :P
EndreWhiteMane: ^that^
Empress_Owl: Oh, stop it, both of you... you can't say "beurk" until you have tasted ;-p
I think I'm qualified to say it just from LOOKING at the stuff...
moonshineshadow: How about having anti-shake hugs? :D
But won't that offend the hand-shakers among us? ;-p
Empress_Owl: Lol... nice change of topic.
Erm... I don't know... I think the french-speaking ones who know that Asterix scene will get the joke ; and the others might think you are a french-speaking guy who wears a weird greek sounding name... and the main part won't get anything at all, as they don't speak french ! :-p
AgentBirdnest: **Extra huge hug for making me smile**
I don't think I've ever seen that one... It's lovely, as they all are :-)
Hmm, yes ... problematic ...

But oh well, it's not all that important. Je m'en fou si les gogeurs/gogines s'en follent. If they all got that I would probably provoke quite a few snarky comments too *rolls eyes*

It was also partly inspired by my dad who grumbled "grr, moi je suis la gaza" after a horrible burst of plain propaganda from the radio ... At least he has the benefit of being able to ridicule all these matters away for himself ;)
AgentBirdnest: But won't that offend the hand-shakers among us? ;-p
We have hand-shakers? o.O
Since when? :D
AgentBirdnest: **Crushing you extra tightly and warmly to stop all that shaking** );-)
:'-> Thanks... both of you ♥
ElTerprise: But .... the poor frog...and have you tasted it? :P
No, I haven't... I don't have any spare frog at work :-p
Post edited January 25, 2016 by Empress_Owl
moonshineshadow: We have hand-shakers? o.O
Haha... Endre! Most or every day, he offers hugs, handshakes, and waves (and usually one or two other things) :-)
Empress_Owl: :'-> Thanks... both of you ♥
No, I haven't... I don't have any spare frog at work :-p
Well too bad :P
But please tell us how it tasted when had the chance to try it :D
Empress_Owl: :'-> Thanks... both of you ♥
ElTerprise: But .... the poor frog...and have you tasted it? :P
Empress_Owl: No, I haven't... I don't have any spare frog at work :-p
Shaking? Poor little owl!

*a hotwater cushion, a little funny story (with voices!), many hugs, and a little suprise!
moonshineshadow: We have hand-shakers? o.O
AgentBirdnest: Haha... Endre! Most or every day, he offers hugs, handshakes, and waves (and usually one or two other things) :-)
Yeah but I think everyone just takes hugs or waves, so while it is a nice offer, I don't think we really need handshakes. So anti-shake hugs should be fine ;-)
Post edited January 25, 2016 by moonshineshadow
*Gasp*

One of my life's major goals is complete!

I just found a cello concerto that outdoes the ones by Dvorak and Elgar!

I actually own a few of this man's symphonies but I didn't know about this piece...
Does all this drama mean that I won't have to worry about getting "hugged" again, which had been a "thing" even after I had made it clear I didn't like/want hugs, even e-hugs? Because that would be swell.

So in other news I'm considering starting a netlabel, the only real issue is that there are already PLENTY of netlabels for the genres I'm most familiar with. Still, it wouldn't hurt to try, yeah?
AgentBirdnest: Haha... Endre! Most or every day, he offers hugs, handshakes, and waves (and usually one or two other things) :-)
moonshineshadow: Yeah but I think everyone just takes hugs or waves, so while it is a nice offer, I don't think we really need handshakes. So anti-shake hugs should be fine ;-)
Not if they include milk-shakes they're not. :/