It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: And that's the end of the supposedly impossible level 13...

Stupid, stupid game.
T-Minus two left? I'll have my fingers crossed for you, in the hopes that you put that one to bed by the end of the night.
Ixamyakxim: T-Minus two left? I'll have my fingers crossed for you, in the hopes that you put that one to bed by the end of the night.
Right. Kinda doubt there'll be anything more broken than what I've already seen, so it should be done in a while. Taking a break to have some pizza.
And maybe, just maybe, I'll load up a game afterwards that doesn't make me want to scream, or curse, or punch someone.
Decided to have one more run on Football Mogul 12. I chose the Raiders, went 0-16 the first year, 2-14 the second year and have won at least 10 games every single year after that and have won six Superbowls (five in a row) and lost one. I think that's a high enough note to leave the game on.
There. Done. One more piece of shit to add to the garbage pile.
CarrionCrow: There. Done. One more piece of shit to add to the garbage pile.
Ah, Congrats! I read about your adventures in the land of horrible gameplay.
Well, at least you have got some sparring with reflexes and coordination.
I have many times told myself after perma-dying in Tales of Maj'Eyal; "At least my skills in turn-based strategy have been getting better and other similar games will be easier and less frustrating."

and Good Morning! - gonna take a trip to the Capital today & meet mum at a restaurant... Have a meeting of friends on Sunday morning there, So I booked a small hotel room for the night... No boozing, just me and my laptop and a book & some quiet relaxing time :)
Post edited January 23, 2016 by superstande
*hugs and waves*
Just a quick *big hugs and waves* as i won't be here until tomorrow late afternoon. I hope you're all doing fine and i wish you a great weekend :)
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
*extra big hug for the unhugged Moon*
ElTerprise: Just a quick *big hugs and waves* as i won't be here until tomorrow late afternoon. I hope you're all doing fine and i wish you a great weekend :)
*hugs some air where ElT used to be*
Post edited January 23, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
*marching in stately*

*big hugs for everyone*

Hello everyone!

Decided I was fed up with constantly pondering about extremist religions and maltreatment of the better half of the human race;

So I wipped out a communist essay against the Capital by the leader of the Belgian marxist party instead, to focus the hate and red revolutionary spirit somewhere else for a while...

And now I'll be listening to Alfven and studying maths :p
Vnlr: *marching in stately*

*big hugs for everyone*
[...]
Very nice tune. Thanks :-)
*big good mornoon hug*

Whatever helps you cope with all the hate in the world... My approach is to turn off my brain. Maybe not the healthiest way to deal with it, and it has some side effects (like being an uneducated moron :-p but at least I'm a happy uneducated moron... or... I was...)
Anyway, good luck with your maths, and with everything. Anything funner or more exciting than maths planned for your weekend? :-)
AgentBirdnest: Very nice tune. Thanks :-)
*big good mornoon hug*

Whatever helps you cope with all the hate in the world... My approach is to turn off my brain. Maybe not the healthiest way to deal with it, and it has some side effects (like being an uneducated moron :-p but at least I'm a happy uneducated moron... or... I was...)
Anyway, good luck with your maths, and with everything. Anything funner or more exciting than maths planned for your weekend? :-)
I am trying to school myself in the ways of emotional apathy at the moment, next to a healthy dose of cynism ;)

Maths will work out fine I think, and I hope to be done with it in a few hours ... It's the applied physics the day after I'm dead worried about :)

I might read a book, watch a movie or two, draw or compose a bit, perhaps play a bit of star ruler or sword of the stars...
Then again, just sitting on the couch for hours and fantasising all my woes away in some sarcastic manner is great therapy when you are stressed and need to focus :)

I never plan out my leisurly time actually
Is there a general Linux questions thread?
No right?
Vnlr: I am trying to school myself in the ways of emotional apathy at the moment, next to a healthy dose of cynism ;)

Maths will work out fine I think, and I hope to be done with it in a few hours ... It's the applied physics the day after I'm dead worried about :)

I might read a book, watch a movie or two, draw or compose a bit, perhaps play a bit of star ruler or sword of the stars...
Then again, just sitting on the couch for hours and fantasising all my woes away in some sarcastic manner is great therapy when you are stressed and need to focus :)

I never plan out my leisurly time actually
I also like to look on the bright side of things. For every plucking worthless asshole that makes the entire world miserable, there is an entire thread full of lovely people to make up for it :-) ... (Works for me, anyway.)

Sounds like some lovely ways to pass the time. I'm usually the same way. I never plan anything.
I enjoy the simplest and littlest things. Often the things that I don't need to leave my house for :-p
Post edited January 23, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Smannesman: Is there a general Linux questions thread?
No right?
there is one pinned in the main forum, I just posted there for a minor question.

Way at the top of the thread list, there should be a General Linux FAQ and troubleshooting thread or something akin
Vnlr: there is one pinned in the main forum, I just posted there for a minor question.

Way at the top of the thread list, there should be a General Linux FAQ and troubleshooting thread or something akin
Ah I kind of figured that was more to do with GOG and Linux than Linux in general.
Even though it does have 'general' in the titel...