It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Don't hold back now, tell him how you really feel. :-)

Morning all.
Good morning. =)

How's your day going so far?
Empress_Owl: Good afternoon GOG :)
**Big hugs with nothing to drink because I'm at the hair dresser**
I hope you're all doing good !
-breaks out the extra-large coffee mug with the glow in the dark heat-resistant twisty straw- ;)
Post edited January 23, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: You poor abused creature...

Would you like a hug? A cookie? A handwritten apology from the forum masses? Maybe you'd like some gift codes to make up for all the indignities you've suffered?

C'mere, little buddy, we'll make it all better for you. You don't have to go, you are such a fucking delight to have around, I just don't know what we'd do without you.
I mean, all the conversations we've had, the good times we've shared, you are an invaluable member, not only of this thread, but of the overall GOG community in general.

Seriously though, if you were attention whoring any harder, I'd be able to smell what brand of douche you're using.
As it stands, your every typed letter is the visual equivalent of someone attempting to play a sad, mournful tune via the power of their accumulated queefing.
Puts a sticky note on this post n__o
CarrionCrow: Snip!
I learnt a new word... "queef".
Thanks, Crow !! 9__9
(And, hello !! :-))
AgentBirdnest: Puts a sticky note on this post n__o
-tips my non-existent hat- How's your weekend going?
CarrionCrow: ...
Seriously though, if you were attention whoring any harder, I'd be able to smell what brand of douche you're using.
As it stands, your every typed letter is the visual equivalent of someone attempting to play a sad, mournful tune via the power of their accumulated queefing.

Morning all.
Good afternoon, Mr Whitemane ! :-)
Hope you're doing well ?
Empress_Owl: I learnt a new word... "queef".
Thanks, Crow !! 9__9
Like the saying goes, if you can learn something new every day...-giggles-
CarrionCrow: -breaks out the extra-large coffee mug with the glow in the dark heat-resistant twisty straw- ;)
Ho wow... now I really want that mug :->
How are you doing, Crow ?
Empress_Owl: I learnt a new word... "queef".
Thanks, Crow !! 9__9
CarrionCrow: Like the saying goes, if you can learn something new every day...-giggles-
At least I didn't "Oogle Imaged" it :-p
Post edited January 23, 2016 by Empress_Owl

Morning all.
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

How's your day going so far?
Not the greatest today but I'm alive, and that a excellent start. :-)

Morning all.
Empress_Owl: Good afternoon, Mr Whitemane ! :-)
Hope you're doing well ?
Hi Empress, getting more gorgeous than ever I see. :-)
Not so good today but it'll get better.
*big hug avoiding the stinky hair stuff*
Post edited January 23, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
CarrionCrow: -breaks out the extra-large coffee mug with the glow in the dark heat-resistant twisty straw- ;)
Empress_Owl: Ho wow... now I really want that mug :->
How are you doing, Crow ?
CarrionCrow: Like the saying goes, if you can learn something new every day...-giggles-
Empress_Owl: At least I didn't "Oogle Imaged" it :-p
Good thing. That'd be an array of audio files you probably don't want.

Shouldn't be too hard. The main trick's to get a straw that won't get all weird and melty when you drink hot liquids through it.

Doing all right here, thanks. Looking through the library since, despite the lightheaded giggliness I get when I'm chock full of a violent hate that borders on the enraged, if I don't play something good soon, I'm probably going to start ripping my hair out. Not an easy thing since it's so short right now, which means I'd go after the beard first, and that would hurt.

How are you doing today, aside from the feather trimming?
CarrionCrow: -tips my non-existent hat- How's your weekend going?
It's okay... A few little odd problems that I doubt are anything serious, but still concerning enough to see my doc about yesterday. Didn't learn anything, but am waiting to hear back on some blood results "sometime between Monday and Thanksgiving"... So I've got that to think about :-p
Otherwise, I'm just relaxing. Jumping between (and enjoying) a few games, with bits of random cleaning and laundry in-between. A pretty typically weekend, which is not a bad thing at all :-)

I saw you officially threw Betrayal on the dead pile? Any idea what you'll play next?
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Empress, getting more gorgeous than ever I see. :-)
Hihi... I hope so !! :">
Sorry to read you're not in the Best shape... :-\ ... I hope you'll feel better soon !...
**Big hugs with painkillers and garlic snails**
AgentBirdnest: It's okay... A few little odd problems that I doubt are anything serious, but still concerning enough to see my doc about yesterday. Didn't learn anything, but am waiting to hear back on some blood results "sometime between Monday and Thanksgiving"... So I've got that to think about :-p
Otherwise, I'm just relaxing. Jumping between (and enjoying) a few games, with bits of random cleaning and laundry in-between. A pretty typically weekend, which is not a bad thing at all :-)

I saw you officially threw Betrayal on the dead pile? Any idea what you'll play next?
Ugh...that sucks. Anything medical-related, always a gargantuan pain in the ass. Hopefully they'll decide to hurry up, just for the change of pace, and get some favorable results back to you soon.

Sounds good to me, and fairly similar. Not really doing chores yet though, just fiddling around here.

Not 100 percent sure, digging through to see what catches my eye. Aiming away from anything too platformer-based, that's about it. (Well, aside from maybe Thomas Was Alone. That's a bit of a platformer, mixed with Lost Vikings in its most abstract form.)
CarrionCrow: Well, it did serve one purpose...

Hey there. Sounds pretty sweet, glad you're having a good time in such opulent surroundings. =)
well one purpose is one more than no purpose :)
(I'm just full of silly proverbs today, sorry)
Yeah thanks... I'm enjoying solitude. Choosing not to indulge into barhopping and instead just games and good food... must be getting old :)
Oh, just remembered, I did stay at a hotel room once some 3 years ago... but it was about 5 people in a small room and I was out of my gourd drunk visiting old friends and all that jazz... passed out on the floor... ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Not the greatest today but I'm alive, and that a excellent start. :-)
Yes, it certainly is. Think I mentioned it previously, but it bears repeating - anyone dies, and they get a visit from me and a massive syringe full of reanimating fluid. =)
superstande: well one purpose is one more than no purpose :)
(I'm just full of silly proverbs today, sorry)
Yeah thanks... I'm enjoying solitude. Choosing not to indulge into barhopping and instead just games and good food... must be getting old :)
Oh, just remembered, I did stay at a hotel room once some 3 years ago... but it was about 5 people in a small room and I was out of my gourd drunk visiting old friends and all that jazz... passed out on the floor... ;)
Indeed. And hate giggling is fun.

Drinking tends to be very overrated. Every time I've done it in recent memory, I just ended up thinking, "Well, not only was that anticlimactic, I could have spent the money on something I like a whole lot more."

-laughs- That makes me think of when I spent the night at some random people's house years ago. Something like ten people in a tiny place that was maybe 6 feet from a railroad track so everything shook like an earthquake all night long.
I really hope the Deadpool movie is great because I want a sequel featuring Cable and Squirrel Girl.
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Empress, getting more gorgeous than ever I see. :-)
Empress_Owl: Hihi... I hope so !! :">
Sorry to read you're not in the Best shape... :-\ ... I hope you'll feel better soon !...
**Big hugs with painkillers and garlic snails**
*kiss Owl on the cheek*
Hello Owl. How're you?
Post edited January 23, 2016 by l0rdtr3k