It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: I somehow doubt that ;-)
But it is my own fault, my wishlist is just too small.
*big hug*
Hm...you could work on that ... although i guess would require GOG to release more you're interested then.... definitely a vicious circle :P
moonshineshadow: I somehow doubt that ;-)
But it is my own fault, my wishlist is just too small.
*big hug*
ElTerprise: Hm...you could work on that ... although i guess would require GOG to release more you're interested then.... definitely a vicious circle :P
Yep. And since most of the recent releases were strategy games, the chances for my wishlist to get bigger were not good.
But I at least managed to double the number of games on my list :P
ElTerprise: Men of War had a tutorial? But seriously that might be the game. I never finished the campaign because i also got my ass kicked in them several times....
Well, whatever game I'm thinking of had a bit of tutorialishness(©) integrated into the campaign. Instructions were given to learn the basics as you play the first level. Typical first-level stuff I guess. Not a separate tutorial from the campaign.
moonshineshadow: Yep. And since most of the recent releases were strategy games, the chances for my wishlist to get bigger were not good.
But I at least managed to double the number of games on my list :P
At least something...although i guess it's less impressive than it sounds :P

Yes lots of strategy games - which i personally didn't mind but a bt more variety in the release would be good.
And the solution to increase your wishlist is actually quite easy: We need moar Lego games here :D
AgentBirdnest: Well, whatever game I'm thinking of had a bit of tutorialishness(©) integrated into the campaign. Instructions were given to learn the basics as you play the first level. Typical first-level stuff I guess. Not a separate tutorial from the campaign.
Yep. You might be right...,.if i'm not mistaken i ran out of ammo in the first level with the tank and my soldiers....which is not necessarily helpful in a firefight ;)
Post edited January 22, 2016 by ElTerprise
moonshineshadow: But I at least managed to double the number of games on my list :P
ElTerprise: At least something...although i guess it's less impressive than it sounds :P
It might be a tad less impressive when I'd tell the actual numbers. Why do you mean I used the word doubled instead ;-)

And yes, more Lego games would be nice. I would be really impressed if gog started to give as the new games, then I could stop getting them on steam.
Post edited January 22, 2016 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: It might be a tad less impressive when I'd tell the actual numbers. Why do you mean I used the word doubled instead ;-)
I know. On the other hand it is impressive to have such a small wishlist here ;)

moonshineshadow: And yes, more Lego games would be nice. I would be really impressed if gog started to give as the new games, then I could stop getting them on steam.
Yes. I would be happy to have the "classic" ones here as a digital backup but i wouldn't mind the new steamified ones either....

Oh great. Site is working properly for me again......
Good thing that the site never has issues ;)
Edit: Apparently it's broken for everyone....i guess GOG ran out of duct tape...
Attachments:
yay.jpg (179 Kb)
ElTerprise: Oh great. Site is working properly for me again......
Good thing that the site never has issues ;)
Edit: Apparently it's broken for everyone....i guess GOG ran out of duct tape...
What have you done, again ?? >:-|
Empress_Owl: What have you done, again ?? >:-|
Really don't know...and i apparently i was late noticing it. Some forum members noticed that half an hour ago....
Good evening my friends, how are you? :)

I'm doing fine, just came back from school and ate my lunch!
4:37 am, screaming along to Static X and trying to beat my survival score on One Finger Death Punch...
I've had worse mornings.

And the sale page isn't broken anymore. Hooray for tiny fucking miracles.
Post edited January 22, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: 4:37 am, screaming along to Static X and trying to beat my survival score on One Finger Death Punch...
I've had worse mornings.
*welcome wave*
Oh yeah... sounds like a fun morning o.O
moonshineshadow: *welcome wave*
Oh yeah... sounds like a fun morning o.O
Well, I was standing in the kitchen cooking bits of dead animal and giggling hysterically just because a bit ago.
This feels more stable. Slightly. ;)

Hmm. The sale seems a bit picked through. Not much to grab when you're sitting on 34 of 36 before it even starts. -laughs-
Post edited January 22, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: 4:37 am, screaming along to Static X and trying to beat my survival score on One Finger Death Punch...
I've had worse mornings.

You seem to like playing one vicious game after another....how about playing a more relaxing game for a change? ;)

Oh and hello Crow :)
ElTerprise: You seem to like playing one vicious game after another....how about playing a more relaxing game for a change? ;)

Oh and hello Crow :)
Not sure there's any such thing for me. Relaxing turns to boring real quick.

Good afternoon. =)
CarrionCrow: Not sure there's any such thing for me. Relaxing turns to boring real quick.

Good afternoon. =)
I see. Not even a relaxing RTS or TBS? And didn't mean relaxing=easy....but something less stressful than One Finger Death Punch or CSD.... :)

How are you doing?

Edit: Master of Orion 3 is staring at me....don't like that....