It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What movie should I watch? :P
bela555: What movie should I watch? :P
The story of half my youth

Oh, here's the other half
Post edited January 22, 2016 by Vnlr
Vnlr: *gasp* oh noes!

If I'd been online again 10 minutes earlier and headed to this thread immediately I could have shot you my copy...

It works, sorta... there is a thread about usable and bugfixing mod compilations somewhere in the subforum... :(

I haven't played it much I must say, I have a lot of other 4x games that kind of force it into the backlog by being, well, better.

And IL2 is great, and HARD ;)
Well too bad...but thankfully i had store credit which means both games were really cheap for me :)
Thanks. Good to know.

Hm i guess there are much better 4x games :)

Already heard about that - but to play i first to get a flight stick - i wanted one anyway because i'd like to play Elite: Dangerous at some point :)
Empress_Owl: I love your masochistic logic !! :D
At least it's logic :D
Post edited January 22, 2016 by ElTerprise
Howdy folks, sorry to hear so many are ill or tired today. Hope it gets better soon for all of you.
Fighting a nasty cold but otherwise I'm basically OK.
*hugs, waves, tissues and coffee for all*
I was just looking at the front page for this thread, and didn't think I saw it, but suddenly the thread just opened, seemingly sans mouse click. Weird!

Or by dumb luck / subconsciously "seeing" it and a minute mouse click that I didn't even feel I ended up here.
It's the time of year for seasonal illnesses! I hope you all feel better soon. I've somehow avoided any cold/flu thus far, but it's a rainy morning, and even Sarge is having trouble waking up. He's passed out on the couch, snoring away. We've played for maybe twenty minutes today, and he just can't even.

I hope all get some rest, have some hot coffee or tea, maybe a little broth. Back to half-napping with the pup for me.

*hugs and waves all around*
CarrionCrow: Those are said to be really, really good games. Definitely a deal.

The bad stuff is when you get to 3. It's supposed to be horrible.
Just bought that one.
Empress_Owl: I love your masochistic logic !! :D
-laughs- I'm running out of awfulness to partake in. Think I only have two items left that scream "This is garbage" at me.

Additional - Trying to update my wiki, but I think Essentials is choking to death in the attempt. Not sure whether to laugh or wonder about how far this whole thing has gone instead.
Post edited January 22, 2016 by CarrionCrow
Ixamyakxim: I was just looking at the front page for this thread, and didn't think I saw it, but suddenly the thread just opened, seemingly sans mouse click. Weird!

Or by dumb luck / subconsciously "seeing" it and a minute mouse click that I didn't even feel I ended up here.
Didn't you know? Our thread has become sentient. :-)
akhliber: He's passed out on the couch, snoring away. We've played for maybe twenty minutes today, and he just can't even.
LOL my guy is pretty lazy too once he crashes out. Yours must be getting into the long goofy looking and lanky stage by now maybe. Or maybe not quite yet.

On the "bright" side my only "illness" is a self inflicted one. Storm's coming, decided to go with a long weekend and so stayed up a bit late last night playing a game. Had a beer and decided to sample a bourbon I picked up... it was good - and I probably had a little more than I should. No hangover or anything but certainly feeling a bit sluggish this morning ;)

EndreWhiteMane: Didn't you know? Our thread has become sentient. :-)
It sure felt like I just "thought" and... *whalla* (that doesn't look right - I know it's not a real word - or is it? But I have to get closer in the ballpark than that) - there it was!

Voila - there we go. That was a FANTASTIC temporary mental block right there LOL.
Post edited January 22, 2016 by Ixamyakxim
CarrionCrow: Additional - Trying to update my wiki, but I think Essentials is choking to death in the attempt. Not sure whether to laugh or wonder about how far this whole thing has gone instead.
Happened to me as well. Might be an issue with the recent BE update because it worked fine before that....

And hello to everyone :)
Post edited January 22, 2016 by ElTerprise
Ixamyakxim: LOL my guy is pretty lazy too once he crashes out. Yours must be getting into the long goofy looking and lanky stage by now maybe. Or maybe not quite yet.

On the "bright" side my only "illness" is a self inflicted one. Storm's coming, decided to go with a long weekend and so stayed up a bit late last night playing a game. Had a beer and decided to sample a bourbon I picked up... it was good - and I probably had a little more than I should. No hangover or anything but certainly feeling a bit sluggish this morning ;)
Long, goofy looking, and no concept of his own weight. The lady always has a steady supply of bruises from him climbing all over her. I would too, but I just don't bruise for some reason. I think I have a couple times in life when breaking bones, but even then, not always. He loves to play chase, but he will barrel right through furniture sometimes... a wee bit clumsy. ;)

I was actually just eyeing the beer I have in my fridge a moment ago. I only have two bottles, so I couldn't do any real damage even if I wanted to, but that's for the best. :)
Okay, quick update from yesterday. Skype now seems to be unbroken after all the grief it put me through.

No idea why Microsoft is showing me an ad for Kentucky Fried Chicken in Spanish, though. Going to chalk that up to general psychosis on their part, I think.
Vnlr: Their ruby team is into it too :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiKFYTFJ_kw
Eek! They have synchronized their trips! :P
Post edited January 22, 2016 by superstande
CarrionCrow: No idea why Microsoft is showing me an ad for Kentucky Fried Chicken in Spanish, though.
*three weeks later, after being bombarded with random KFC ads in Spanish, Crow pulls up to drive thru and orders meal in perfectly fluent rapid fire Spanish, even down to regionally mastered inflections*
Ixamyakxim: *three weeks later, after being bombarded with random KFC ads in Spanish, Crow pulls up to drive thru and orders meal in perfectly fluent rapid fire Spanish, even down to regionally mastered inflections*
Yeah right. I'm not that good.

More like, I'll do what I always do when I go to KFC - asking them to give me food that symbolizes my occasional inability to give a shit about anything, including my own health and wellbeing. Seems to do the trick every time.

And surprisingly enough, that segues pretty deftly into this. It continues to fit.
And then it shifts over to this, a song that encapsulates the "there's no point to anything, but keep laughing at that pointlessness anyway" feeling that goes with the occasion.
Post edited January 22, 2016 by CarrionCrow