It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good moaning.

I've got a cold, right after the exams are over. I guess it could have been worse.

What's going on over here?

CarrionCrow: Yeah right. I'm not that good.

More like, I'll do what I always do when I go to KFC - asking them to give me food that symbolizes my occasional inability to give a shit about anything, including my own health and wellbeing. Seems to do the trick every time.

And surprisingly enough, that segues pretty deftly into this. It continues to fit.
KFC's new slogan: "If anything of what we serve resembles chicken, someone's getting fired."
KFC: Keep Frying Crap.
j0ekerr: KFC's new slogan: "If anything of what we serve resembles chicken, someone's getting fired."
KFC: Keep Frying Crap.
KFC's slogan has always been, "When you want to delude yourself into thinking you're not eating crap".

At this stage of things, I just get Papa Murphy's instead. I know it's unhealthy, but at least it tastes better.
Post edited January 22, 2016 by CarrionCrow
Oh great... now guess what I'm going to have stuck in my head all day long? ;)
CarrionCrow: Additional - Trying to update my wiki, but I think Essentials is choking to death in the attempt. Not sure whether to laugh or wonder about how far this whole thing has gone instead.
Perhaps you should report it in the BE thread. Because there was an update recently and that might be causing the problem. I just tried syncing mine, and it worked, but it was awfully slow in comparison to times before the update.
moonshineshadow: Perhaps you should report it in the BE thread. Because there was an update recently and that might be causing the problem. I just tried syncing mine, and it worked, but it was awfully slow in comparison to times before the update.
Mine finally worked as well. It's going slower, and the library being larger isn't helping, I think.
Ixamyakxim: Oh great... now guess what I'm going to have stuck in my head all day long? ;)
Um...this?

Additional - How do you know your brain is fried? When you lift your monitor to remove the camera cord that's somehow been wrapped around the damned thing eight times, put a cigarette in your mouth after, notice the filter's wet, then notice that you've managed to spill cold coffee all over the place.
Post edited January 22, 2016 by CarrionCrow
Ixamyakxim: Oh great... now guess what I'm going to have stuck in my head all day long? ;)
If you are interested:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_game_35_sign_up_thread/page1
Post edited January 22, 2016 by trentonlf
trentonlf: If you are interested...
Neat thanks hadn't seen it yet. I'm surprised the last one finished / is nearly finished (though I do admit I'm terrible at "keeping time" on the ones I'm not playing in so I suppose it could have been going on longer than I thought).
GRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH >__<

Ahem... Excuse me :"|

Good evenoon, Fred.
AgentBirdnest: GRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH >__<
Ahem... Excuse me :"|
Good evenoon, Fred.
You ok? o.O
*big hug*
I decided to restart in Divinity II because I had forgotten 95% of the characters although I managed to remember the gist of the story, just not the characters by name. Anyway, I did do one thing that is admittedly pretty "cheat-y", I went ahead and leveled my new character up to level 21 via the Developer Mode.My last character was level 21 and I just can't be bothered to start back off at level 1 and having to struggle and "earn" my way back.

I completely cleared the entire first few open world-y areas the first go round and was past the halfway point of the story and have no interest in having to spend another 30 hours slogging through those areas and redoing those quests just to get back where I was in the story. If I can get back to where I was in say...ten hours instead of thirty then by all means hip hip hooray.

I was actually fairly underleveled (well, extremely poorly built to be fair) in the area I was in when I quit with my original character, so this might work out better anyway.

How is your gaming treating you folks?
Post edited January 22, 2016 by NoNewTaleToTell
moonshineshadow: You ok? o.O
*big hug*
Meh... just frustrated. Saw my doc, and nothing was learned. "Wait a week and see if anything gets better" :-\
*big return hug*
Post edited January 22, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: You ok? o.O
*big hug*
AgentBirdnest: Meh... just frustrated. Saw my doc, and nothing was learned. "Wait a week and see if anything gets better" :-\
*big return hug*
*extra big cheer up and get well hug* Yeah, that is really frustrating...
AgentBirdnest: Meh... just frustrated. Saw my doc, and nothing was learned. "Wait a week and see if anything gets better" :-\
*big return hug*
moonshineshadow: *extra big cheer up and get well hug* Yeah, that is really frustrating...
*begins to non moon*
Playing Bloodrayne Betrayal right now. It feels like Shank with bad controls and some baffling gameplay decisions.
Evidently, someone was so in love with the idea of the protagonist backflipping onto platforms that they were willing to royally fuck up the overall feel by adhering to the design choice.
Apparently, the protagonist is some kind of supernatural idiot savant, capable of the aforementioned backflip (if the player can execute the highly fiddly command) but any kind of forward jump of a similar height is impossible.