It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: I'm referring to Bloodrayne Betrayal, the newest addition to the pile of worst games GOG has to offer.
ElTerprise: Oh shit....i bought that too because it looked like a decent game....damn....
I enjoyed plenty of the fumbest ducking games around... who knows what you'll think :-)
AgentBirdnest: I enjoyed plenty of the fumbest ducking games around... who knows what you'll think :-)
Well me too...but the Flappy Birds comparison made me worry quite a bit :)
*laugh* Somehow I am quite happy that I do not own that Bloodrayne Betrayal game and that I do not even know what game Flappy Birds is :D
Just saying hello to the fine folks of the thread. I hope you are all doing well! Life is weird on this end. Just weird is all. Oh, and my wife has been playing Letter Quest again. She's always disappointed with the "words they left out."
;)
Attachments:
ElTerprise: Oh shit....i bought that too because it looked like a decent game....damn....
Did you get the heavy discount, or half off?
ElTerprise: Well me too...but the Flappy Birds comparison made me worry quite a bit :)
Oh, it's not a comparison. It's a goddamn clone. It's like "Flappy Bird Goes On Vacation In Castlevania".

And speaking of Castlevania, if this game was riding Castlevania's crotch any harder, Bloodrayne would have a whip and a magical boomerang.

Case in point - I'm on level 8. It's moving platforms mixed with disappearing platforms above an instant death sea of acid.
But here's the thing. In the midst of that, there are missiles flying across the screen in a wavy up and down pattern.
They struck me as oddly familiar...
Why did they seem so familiar?
Because they might as well be Medusa heads from Castlevania. Same scenario, same pattern, same purpose of knocking you off into the insta-death whatever.
Post edited January 23, 2016 by CarrionCrow
Bionic Dues is free on Humble.
Looks like a worse time than usual to be a New Yorker.
Hi everyone.
That is all. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Bionic Dues is free on Humble.
Hi everyone.
*big hug before going to check out what game that is*
Hi everyone.
moonshineshadow: *big hug before going to check out what game that is*
You won't like it.
moonshineshadow: *big hug before going to check out what game that is*
EndreWhiteMane: You won't like it.
Yep, you are right :D
Post edited January 23, 2016 by moonshineshadow
Hi everyone.
It's kinda chilly.
Dr. Pepper still tastes good, even when it's cold outside.
This game sucks the maggots off a dead dog's balls.

That's about it on this end.

Good afternoon. =) -waves-
Post edited January 23, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Did you get the heavy discount, or half off?
Oh, it's not a comparison. It's a goddamn clone. It's like "Flappy Bird Goes On Vacation In Castlevania".

And speaking of Castlevania, if this game was riding Castlevania's crotch any harder, Bloodrayne would have a whip and a magical boomerang.

Case in point - I'm on level 8. It's moving platforms mixed with disappearing platforms above an instant death sea of acid.
But here's the thing. In the midst of that, there are missiles flying across the screen in a wavy up and down pattern.
They struck me as oddly familiar...
Why did they seem so familiar?
Because they might as well be Medusa heads from Castlevania. Same scenario, same pattern, same purpose of knocking you off into the insta-death whatever.
Thankfully i got the heavy discount for it.
Oh i misread that - makes it even worse....especially the combination of Castlevania and that other game....
The developers were really creative then. I mean i never actually played any Castlevania nor Flappy Bird but from all i know about them i can really imagine what you mean...well i mean it's some sort of achievement to actually combine those games....oh my.... ;)

Hi everyone.
I saw it. Already bought it here but it's still sitting in my backlog....
Are you referring to the blizzard?
Hi everyone.
ElTerprise: I saw it. Already bought it here but it's still sitting in my backlog....
Are you referring to the blizzard?
Referring to the BIG blizzard yes.
Flappy Birds is fun, just tried it. :-)

Edit: This site is running faster than a geriatric snail carrying two bowling balls.
Post edited January 23, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
CarrionCrow: It's kinda chilly.
Dr. Pepper still tastes good, even when it's cold outside.
This game sucks the maggots off a dead dog's balls.

That's about it on this end.
I thought you were doing a haiku for a second. Well, it sounds like a nice poem anyway :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Referring to the BIG blizzard yes.

Edit: This site is running faster than a geriatric snail carrying two bowling balls.
Is it that bad. I heard about the blizzard that's about all i know...

It is? :)

At least still faster, eh? ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Referring to the BIG blizzard yes.

ElTerprise: Is it that bad. I heard about the blizzard that's about all i know...

It is? :)

At least still faster, eh? ;)
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/22/us/winter-snowstorm-washington-blizzard/index.html