It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vnlr: **big hug for owl too**

I'm doing all right. I'm in the middle of my exam period so haven't had time to check in here lately; Four are done, three more to go. The first/third went very well, second and fourth might just turn out to be meh-ish, but nothing in the "flunked" range I suspect.

And I've been playing a bit of saint's row three (got it here on gog some time ago). It does certainly manage to amuse me at times ;)

And I wanted to get into space empires 4 some more, but that game is so deep I'm having high anxiety issues...
Ho great... I hope you'll get good marks :) ... good luck for the last ones !...
I haven't played Saints Row yet... it looks cool... I liked GTA III, back then...
a very deep game in space... I think anyone would have anxiety issues at some point... :\
Vnlr: I was merely joining owl in a duet ;)

The clocky on my pc says it's 15:36 currently. Funnily, it says I'm in Belgium, but the dates are displayed in German.

You are getting along well yourself I hope?
Ah ... ok. The baritone was a good choice :D

Phew....so no temporal distortion then ;)
Ok...you mean the way it is displayed? (Like 18.01.2016 rather than 18/01/2016 ?)

Well still recovering from a nasty cold and currently having a lovely headache but otherwise i'm ok :)
AgentBirdnest: Haha... Actually, Moon gifted it to me a long time ago. I was just kidding, that's why I made a silly giggling face n__o
Oh.. xD
Overlooked the silly face :D
Post edited January 18, 2016 by ElTerprise
Empress_Owl: ME !!! ME !!! ME !!! \o/

Woohooooo !!!

♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪
Let there be joy, dance and celebration by the little swan - erhm Owlets!
CarrionCrow: I just need to buy them a GPS key locator. Should solve the problem for good then.

Trying to get sick, evidently. No big thing, it'll pass.
Ho... a gps key locator... very clever ô__ô ... do they do also glasses locators ?... or PACIFIER locators ??? :-O
ElTerprise: I see. :D

And congrats. You made it :D *big happy hug*

Hihihi
Post edited January 18, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Vnlr: I was merely joining owl in a duet ;)

The clocky on my pc says it's 15:36 currently. Funnily, it says I'm in Belgium, but the dates are displayed in German.

You are getting along well yourself I hope?
ElTerprise: Ah ... ok. The baritone was a good choice :D

Phew....so no temporal distortion then ;)
Ok...you mean the way it is displayed? (Like 18.01.2016 rather than 18/01/2016 ?)
Rather: "Montag 18. Januar 2016 15:48" :D
but that's not an issue really; maandag, dinsdag, januari, ... it's all the same :)

Well, on the matter of time loops I guess you could say Belgium has instantly reverted back to stone age tribalism and ape-man mindsets since the influx of refugees has started, but nothing drastic or (remotely) unexpected XD
Good moaning folks.
I'm at the library "revising", and looking at the weekly picks.

Hurm... none for me thank you very much.
But if you have the coin and the time, well... Do ask Endre about Rebel Galaxy.

Last leg of the exam fortnight,.This ordeal ends on Thursday.
FearfulSymmetry: Well, just two I suppose, but one of them needs to be 8000 words long. As a point of comparison, a bachelor's thesis in our department is 10000 words ...

Oh, that sounds fun! :) I went to see Star Wars twice as well, once with a friend and once with my father. :) Sounds like you had a good weekend! :D
Ho wow that's quite a lot of work, yes... bon courage!! :)
Awesome !! :D I would have loved to see it with my dad... :) he used to be a big fan too... but he doesn't seem very motivated anymore... he's become very hard to impress... ',',',,',):-|
Stop screwing around and back to work,peeps. We have a thread to look after and hugs to give.
l0rdtr3k: Stop screwing around and back to work,peeps. We have a thread to look after and hugs to give.
*hugs the cock*
Vnlr: Let there be joy, dance and celebration by the little swan - erhm Owlets!
Haaaa... Tchaikovsky.
I can't hear it (no speakers here)... but I know it...
**hypnotized by the girls dance** ô___ô
Finally done uploading, that only took two hours for three songs totaling about four minutes in length. Fun times.

Grab it while its hot https://pressler.bandcamp.com/album/sketchescapes
j0ekerr: Good moaning folks.

Heh :D good luck for your... "revisions"... ;-p
NoNewTaleToTell: Finally done uploading, that only took two hours for three songs totaling about four minutes in length. Fun times.

**saving the link for later**
:D yay !! thanks for sharing your work !!! :)
Post edited January 18, 2016 by Empress_Owl
l0rdtr3k: Stop screwing around and back to work,peeps. We have a thread to look after and hugs to give.
Dear l0rdtr3k,

I gave the cat a snuggle and it clawed my face :(
I gave my younger 15 year old brother a hug, and he met my affection with a relaxed apathic stare :(

the hugging initiative is not working out well for me, can you offer professional counseling?

*hug in advance*
Empress_Owl: ♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪

Hihihi
:D

Vnlr: Rather: "Montag 18. Januar 2016 15:48" :D
but that's not an issue really; maandag, dinsdag, januari, ... it's all the same :)

Well, on the matter of time loops I guess you could say Belgium has instantly reverted back to stone age tribalism and ape-man mindsets since the influx of refugees has started, but nothing drastic or (remotely) unexpected XD
Oh i see. How did that happen? BTW: The Low German names are similar: Maandag, Dingsdag etc.. :)

Yep not really unexpected. Similar to many other european countries.....

NoNewTaleToTell: Finally done uploading, that only took two hours for three songs totaling about four minutes in length. Fun times.

Thanks. Downloading now :)
j0ekerr: Good moaning folks.

Hey.
I could also give you my opinion on Rebel Galaxy if you want :)
Post edited January 18, 2016 by ElTerprise
Vnlr: Dear l0rdtr3k,

I gave the cat a snuggle and it clawed my face :(
I gave my younger 15 year old brother a hug, and he met my affection with a relaxed apathic stare :(

the hugging initiative is not working out well for me, can you offer professional counseling?

*hug in advance*
I recommend a flamethrower.
Ask Agent, I'm sure he'll agree.