It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Wow... Fred is dead :-(
Somehow that does not worry me at all. Probably because the name always reminds me of Risen. There you could summon Fred. And Fred was a skeleton, so no need to worry about Fred dying :D
Empress_Owl: Meh... I'm bored.
And you ?
Same, plus some bonus nausea...
We should do something.
Empress_Owl: Wow... Fred is dead :-(
moonshineshadow: Somehow that does not worry me at all. Probably because the name always reminds me of Risen. There you could summon Fred. And Fred was a skeleton, so no need to worry about Fred dying :D
Hey :D at leaast you're alive :)
I summoned Moon \o/ woohoo !
How are you, lovely one ? :)
**Big hug**
AgentBirdnest: Same, plus some bonus nausea...
We should do something.
Yeah... first, get rid of this nausea... :)
Post edited January 18, 2016 by Empress_Owl
moonshineshadow: Somehow that does not worry me at all. Probably because the name always reminds me of Risen. There you could summon Fred. And Fred was a skeleton, so no need to worry about Fred dying :D
Empress_Owl: Hey :D at leaast you're alive :)
I summoned Moon \o/ woohoo !
How are you, lovely one ? :)
**Big hug**
*extra big hug* Tired. And things could be better, but no use in complaining ;-)
How are you, aside from being bored?
Empress_Owl: Yeah... first, get rid of this nausea... :)
Pfft... I don't know if that will ever happen. I need to figure out something to do to distract myself from it. That's the best solution :-)
Empress_Owl: Ho... a gps key locator... very clever ô__ô ... do they do also glasses locators ?... or PACIFIER locators ??? :-O
I believe so. Looking into finding some tags that will work with a locator rather than a phone app. Question of cost, though. Tagging everything will probably get expensive.
*sigh*.... Shank 2 is frustratingly hard....or i'm still bad at it or both ^^

Oh and good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*
ElTerprise: *sigh*.... Shank 2 is frustratingly hard....or i'm still bad at it or both ^^

Oh and good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*
I never saw Shrek 2. Wasn't a big enough fan of the first one to see the sequels.

;-p
*good evening hug*
AgentBirdnest: I never saw Shrek 2. Wasn't a big enough fan of the first one to see the sequels.

;-p
*good evening hug*
Very funny.....but actually i didn't watch it either :)

*big evening return hug* :)

I hoped for an easier shoot'em up than Broforce (still not beaten - i put it on hiatus) but Klei Entertainment didn't mess around with that one :)
Post edited January 18, 2016 by ElTerprise
AgentBirdnest: I never saw Shrek 2. Wasn't a big enough fan of the first one to see the sequels.

;-p
*good evening hug*
ElTerprise: Very funny.....but actually i didn't watch it either :)

*big evening return hug* :)

I hoped for an easier shoot'em up than Broforce (still not beaten - i put it on hiatus) but Klei Entertainment didn't mess around with that one :)
*pecks Rayman*
Think this place will explode when it gets to 100,000?
AgentBirdnest: Think this place will explode when it gets to 100,000?
Doubtful. Figuring the counter doesn't max with that number.
You gonna train to be a fighter Crow?
EndreWhiteMane: You gonna train to be a fighter Crow?
Which game are you referring to?
CarrionCrow: Which game are you referring to?
Probably that one: https://www.gog.com/game/punch_club :)
Post edited January 19, 2016 by ElTerprise