It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: My only medications are for appetite and cholesterol control.
zeogold: ...your point being?
You asked if I was taking my meds implying I take something for my brain. I answered that the meds I take are for controlling my weight.
zeogold: ...your point being?
l0rdtr3k: You asked if I was taking my meds implying I take something for my brain. I answered that the meds I take are for controlling my weight.
What, nothing for controlling the hugs?
Post edited January 19, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: What, nothing for controlling the hugs?
The hugs are excessive because I'm a natural born cuddle bug,I hug anyone.
zeogold: What, nothing for controlling the hugs?
l0rdtr3k: The hugs are excessive because I'm a natural born cuddle bug,I hug anyone.
Even bossy, feathery owls?
Going to bed now. G'night mates.
l0rdtr3k: The hugs are excessive because I'm a natural born cuddle bug,I hug anyone.
zeogold: Even bossy, feathery owls?
Especially.
Now laughing hysterically as I treat my plague doctor's irrationality with a week-long drinking binge and my vestal's paranoia with a week of frequenting prostitutes.

Everyone might die, but I am an awesome caregiver...>=)
CarrionCrow: Now laughing hysterically as I treat my plague doctor's irrationality with a week-long drinking binge and my vestal's paranoia with a week of frequenting prostitutes.

Everyone might die, but I am an awesome caregiver...>=)
Okay I've gotta know what game that is...DON'T KEEP THIS INFO FROM MEEEEEEE

Or at least I hope it's from a game...oh gawd....

...and GOG decided to give me a chat notification...for a message I received and replied to over three days ago. Good job guys, you're really on top of things.
Post edited January 19, 2016 by NoNewTaleToTell
NoNewTaleToTell: Okay I've gotta know what game that is...DON'T KEEP THIS INFO FROM MEEEEEEE

Or at least I hope it's from a game...oh gawd....

...and GOG decided to give me a chat notification...for a message I received and replied to over three days ago. Good job guys, you're really on top of things.
Good evening. =)

I am referring to Darkest Dungeon. I completed my first dungeon run, three of my four people almost died, three of them are now suffering from assorted mental ailments that I am treating by way of hookers, booze, and self-mutilation, one of them almost died during the run itself from a stress-induced heart attack, and I now have to take three brand-new people with me, with my level 1 crusader that's already begging me to not make them go back in as their leader.

I smell a party wipe...-laughs-
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

I am referring to Darkest Dungeon. I completed my first dungeon run, three of my four people almost died, three of them are now suffering from assorted mental ailments that I am treating by way of hookers, booze, and self-mutilation, one of them almost died during the run itself from a stress-induced heart attack, and I now have to take three brand-new people with me, with my level 1 crusader that's already begging me to not make them go back in as their leader.

I smell a party wipe...-laughs-
Game sounds awesome, just sent it to my wishlist here. It sounds like you're real early in it, but any negative aspects yet? That reminds me, I really need to play more Din's Curse.
NoNewTaleToTell: Game sounds awesome, just sent it to my wishlist here. It sounds like you're real early in it, but any negative aspects yet? That reminds me, I really need to play more Din's Curse.
Well, I can already see that it's going to get ugly, and sooner rather than later. It's a game built to kill your characters after it drives them all to frothing, twitching madness.
If you aren't up for that kind of experience, it'll probably drive you crazy as well.

I read a bit on the forum about it, some people were complaining about stress heart attacks and enemies leaving corpses behind after you kill them. To me it just sounds like more ways to make the experience difficult, with more things you have to keep track of.

Think I'm going to start it fully in the morning after the full game goes online and updates. From there, I'll undoubtedly be mentioning my thoughts on it here.
I know it's supposed to be difficult, but honestly, I was laughing so much just seeing their minds crumble.
Post edited January 19, 2016 by CarrionCrow
Good moeerning!!

Darkest Dungeon sounds perfect, Crow ;)

Been binge watching It's always sunny in Philadelphia, only 2 episodes and done with it.
My Underrail travels with Oddity system are going suprisingly well.
Maybe one reason I love these sort of games is because I don't suck at them so much :)
superstande: Good moeerning!!

Darkest Dungeon sounds perfect, Crow ;)

Been binge watching It's always sunny in Philadelphia, only 2 episodes and done with it.
My Underrail travels with Oddity system are going suprisingly well.
Maybe one reason I love these sort of games is because I don't suck at them so much :)
Good morning. =)

Hope you've been having fun with the marathon. Still need to get started on it. Got sidetracked, now chewing through House of Cards instead.

-laughs- Whether you're great at a title or not, so long as you're having fun. (Or witnessing something awful enough to scream about, either or.)
Good morning, Fred! *yawns*

A little quiet around here. I'll just leave some breakfast for now.
Yezemin: Good morning, Fred! *yawns*

A little quiet around here. I'll just leave some breakfast for now.
Well, my name might not be Fred, but I'll say good morning all the same. =)

Hopefully your day's going pleasantly so far.
CarrionCrow: Well, my name might not be Fred, but I'll say good morning all the same. =)

Hopefully your day's going pleasantly so far.
As pleasantly as it can go being at work.^^^How's yours?