It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Which game are you referring to?
ElTerprise: Probably that one: https://www.gog.com/game/punch_club :)
-laughs- Ah, that makes sense. Didn't really sleep last night, brain's been like scorched mush all day long.

Figuring I will after I see what my game budget looks like. After all the end of the year stuff, hitting not one but four different sales, I can afford to be a bit patient with buying more stuff.
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Ah, that makes sense. Didn't really sleep last night, brain's been like scorched mush all day long.

Figuring I will after I see what my game budget looks like. After all the end of the year stuff, hitting not one but four different sales, I can afford to be a bit patient with buying more stuff.
Uh that doesn't sound too well...hopefully that won't get a sequel the next night :)
Had that a couple of times in the last time as well and it's nothing i want to repeat - unless an insomnia sale happens of course ;)

Didn't expext that game to come here though - looks interesting. But i'm waiting for the Darkest Dungeon release tomorrow :)

Sounds like a good idea and you're not exactly running out of games are you? ;)
ElTerprise: Probably that one: https://www.gog.com/game/punch_club :)
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Ah, that makes sense. Didn't really sleep last night, brain's been like scorched mush all day long.

After reading the description it actually sounds interesting, the title didn't sound like anything I'd care for.
Sorry about the sleep. hope tonight is better.
Looking forward to A Boy and His Blob tomorrow. :-)
ElTerprise: Uh that doesn't sound too well...hopefully that won't get a sequel the next night :)
Had that a couple of times in the last time as well and it's nothing i want to repeat - unless an insomnia sale happens of course ;)

Didn't expext that game to come here though - looks interesting. But i'm waiting for the Darkest Dungeon release tomorrow :)

Sounds like a good idea and you're not exactly running out of games are you? ;)
Agreed. A February Insomnia sale would be worth it. Otherwise, not so much.

Between new games and upcoming ones, there's another chunk of items to pick up. Add in a couple rentals and that should be enough for another few months right there.

Not quite. Digging through the pile, going to go through and see if I can wipe out a bunch of high-priority items (along with at least a couple bits of garbage so they can be done with and out of the way). Could stack up enough stuff for the next 6 months without even trying.
EndreWhiteMane: After reading the description it actually sounds interesting, the title didn't sound like anything I'd care for.
Sorry about the sleep. hope tonight is better.
Looking forward to A Boy and His Blob tomorrow. :-)
Watched a quick Let's Play of it, it seems interesting to me as well. The people playing it took issue with the fights being non-interactive, but it's not exactly hard to break a stat and ability management game by making what you're supposed to manage irrelevant.

It's okay. Will drink more coffee until I'm ready to fall over, then sleep.

Hmm. Didn't know that one was showing up so soon. I still remember the 8-bit original, so the new version is also looking like a sale.
On top of that, just noticed that GOG has Hyper Light Drifter listed as upcoming. Another interesting looking title.
Post edited January 19, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Agreed. A February Insomnia sale would be worth it. Otherwise, not so much.

Between new games and upcoming ones, there's another chunk of items to pick up. Add in a couple rentals and that should be enough for another few months right there.

Not quite. Digging through the pile, going to go through and see if I can wipe out a bunch of high-priority items (along with at least a couple bits of garbage so they can be done with and out of the way). Could stack up enough stuff for the next 6 months without even trying.
But i would be pissed if there is an insomnia sale when i'm on my field trip in Copenhagen at the beginning of february....

Yes for me too. Really looking forward to get some opinions of Homeworld: Desert of Kharak. And due to the Humble Winter sale i also got some rental games - for the first time in about a year actually :)

See...so aside from the collecting part there is no actual need for new games...actually same for me :)
Currently playing some DRM-free humble games mostly Shank 2 and Roundabout - although the latter tends to crash my gpu driver....
EndreWhiteMane: Looking forward to A Boy and His Blob tomorrow. :-)
Never heard of that game before - not even the original....which apparently is a thing....looks like a game that could be fun :)
Post edited January 19, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: But i would be pissed if there is an insomnia sale when i'm on my field trip in Copenhagen at the beginning of february....

Yes for me too. Really looking forward to get some opinions of Homeworld: Desert of Kharak. And due to the Humble Winter sale i also got some rental games - for the first time in about a year actually :)

See...so aside from the collecting part there is no actual need for new games...actually same for me :)
Currently playing some DRM-free humble games mostly Shank 2 and Roundabout - although the latter tends to crash my gpu driver....
That's when you make sure your list is open so people can grab stuff for you during.

For me, it's Disgaea. Never got a chance to play that one on consoles. Beyond that, will have to see what's coming.

Shank 2 can be a pain, but at least it's a short pain. Think I had it for about a year before I finally got the first one, played that, beat it, then went on to the sequel.

The original Boy and his Blob came out for the 8-bit Nintendo decades ago. Same basic concept, give the blob jelly beans that cause it to take different forms so you can get through the obstacles.
Post edited January 19, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: That's when you make sure your list is open so people can grab stuff for you during.

For me, it's Disgaea. Never got a chance to play that one on consoles. Beyond that, will have to see what's coming.

Shank 2 can be a pain, but at least it's a short pain. Think I had it for about a year before I finally got the first one, played that, beat it, then went on to the sequel.
My list is always open - but yes i'll definitely update before i leave to Denmark. I mean internet wouldn't be a problem but time would :)

Another game i haven't heard of - nothing for me personally but i can see the appeal :)

Yep. The game is really tough - it took me ages to beat the boss on the ship level. It's interesting that the Shank games (well and Eets) are the only Klei games missing here on GOG. Haven't played the first one though - i guess that's fine because the story is nothing to write home about anyway....
Authough people focus mostly on the fanservice of games like Senran Kagura and Bayonetta,they tend to overlook the fact that those games are really fun to play.
It's a case of "Came for the tiddies,stayed for the solid gameplay;fun story;likeable character;kickass soundtrack and how much crazy they can cram into a game".
Really,Bayonetta had me several times on the edge on my seat either on a regular battle,boss fight,QTE sections or the crazy awesome cutscenes.
For fucks sake,Bayo hotwires a motocycle by giving it a rimjob and that's the least crazy thing that happened in the game.
ElTerprise: My list is always open - but yes i'll definitely update before i leave to Denmark. I mean internet wouldn't be a problem but time would :)

Another game i haven't heard of - nothing for me personally but i can see the appeal :)

Yep. The game is really tough - it took me ages to beat the boss on the ship level. It's interesting that the Shank games (well and Eets) are the only Klei games missing here on GOG. Haven't played the first one though - i guess that's fine because the story is nothing to write home about anyway....
Yeah, you probably don't want to be attempting to multitask the speed sale while you're in the middle of a big trip.

I'm thinking that maybe they got rejected. They aren't exactly big games, very much "play it once and that's it" experiences.
And yes, the story isn't exactly great for either one. That might also be a factor in why they're not here.
CarrionCrow: Yeah, you probably don't want to be attempting to multitask the speed sale while you're in the middle of a big trip.

I'm thinking that maybe they got rejected. They aren't exactly big games, very much "play it once and that's it" experiences.
And yes, the story isn't exactly great for either one. That might also be a factor in why they're not here.
Not really.

Might be...but wasn't also EA involved with those game to some degree? That might also explain it....

Edit: Apparently those are/were published by them at least according to PCGamingWiki but i don't know if that applies for every platform though....
Post edited January 19, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Not really.

Might be...but wasn't also EA involved with those game to some degree? That might also explain it....

Edit: Apparently those are/were published by them at least according to PCGamingWiki but i don't know if that applies for every platform though....
Not sure on that one. Never dug very deeply into the whole thing.
CarrionCrow: Not sure on that one. Never dug very deeply into the whole thing.
Me neither...but it all other games from Klei are here - that's why i was wondering...

----------------
Alright. Think i'm going to sleep now. Good night everyone :)
l0rdtr3k: Authough people focus mostly on the fanservice of games like Senran Kagura and Bayonetta,they tend to overlook the fact that those games are really fun to play.
It's a case of "Came for the tiddies,stayed for the solid gameplay;fun story;likeable character;kickass soundtrack and how much crazy they can cram into a game".
Really,Bayonetta had me several times on the edge on my seat either on a regular battle,boss fight,QTE sections or the crazy awesome cutscenes.
For fucks sake,Bayo hotwires a motocycle by giving it a rimjob and that's the least crazy thing that happened in the game.
Totally unrelated question, have you been taking your medication recently?
l0rdtr3k: Authough people focus mostly on the fanservice of games like Senran Kagura and Bayonetta,they tend to overlook the fact that those games are really fun to play.
zeogold: ...
My only medications are for appetite and cholesterol control.
zeogold: ...
l0rdtr3k: My only medications are for appetite and cholesterol control.
...your point being?