It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yezemin: As pleasantly as it can go being at work.^^^How's yours?
Not too bad here. It's a quiet night, always a plus. Just waiting for sleepiness to catch up. (Admittedly, the coffee's probably a bit counterproductive.)
Digging around in the game pile in the meantime, watching some videos of very silly people trying to kill each other or themselves through sheer ineptitude.
Good Morning everyone!

I had the most ankward of dreams this night. It involved Rowan Atkinson as Johny English and we had to save the world by going to southern France ...

And then the one thereafter in which my home town was undergoing a STALKER-like apocalypse and I had to kill a load of zombies with sharpened rulers.

Anyway, hope you are all doing well, and many morning hugs!

Now, for school...
New release already today :-o And it looks cool...
Only the first of three today, if I'm not mistaken.

*tips helmet* Good morning.
Good morning !
Ho ho... a new release, again :) ... nice surprise...
and you're right, Agent, we're expecting two more games today... DARKEST DUNGEON, and A BOY AND HIS BLOB. :)
I'm tempted by this last one... let's see its price, first...
**Big hugs**
Empress_Owl: Good morning !
and you're right, Agent, we're expecting two more games today... DARKEST DUNGEON, and A BOY AND HIS BLOB. :)
**Big hugs**
Good morning yourself, Wings!
I'm a bit interested in that last one too. Hopefully it is only $2 :-)
**Big hug with some coffee**
*hugs and waves*
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
*changing posts per page setting to see the missing page*
Ah, it's Moon! How lovely! :-)
*extra big hug*
Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*
AgentBirdnest: New release already today :-o And it looks cool...
Only the first of three today, if I'm not mistaken.

*tips helmet* Good morning.
Good mornign Agent *big hug*
How are you?

Yes today will be quite the release day :)

Empress_Owl: Good morning !
**Big hugs**
Hello Owl *big return hug*
How are you doing?

Good morning *big return hug*
I hope you're doing fine :)
Post edited January 19, 2016 by ElTerprise
**only hugs for you** :-p
ElTerprise: Hello Owl *big return hug*
How are you doing?
Hello ElT !...
Slowly !...
Still NO coffee here... I'm yawning approximatively 87 times a minute... dozing off at my desk... freezing cold... other than that, I'm good :)
and you ??
Post edited January 19, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Hello ElT !...
Slowly !...
Still NO coffee here... I'm yawning approximatively 87 times a minute... dozing off at my desk... freezing cold... other than that, I'm good :)
and you ??
Oh....*hands over some coffee* :)
Freezing cold doesn't sound too good.....but glad to hear that you're good otherwise :)
Me? Don't ask - looks like my cold got worse again since the weekend......
Right ... Remember that surgery I said I'd be getting in March? Looks like I'll get it on Monday instead ...

On the one hand I'm glad to get it over with quickly, on the other hand there's suddenly a boatload of work to do. I have a week less time to finish my essays now. o.o
ElTerprise: Good mornign Agent *big hug*
How are you?

Yes today will be quite the release day :)
*bigger hug*
I'm... okay. Kind of a mixed mood to be honest. A good mood in some ways, and a bad mood in other ways. No particular reason for it - it's just my silly brain I guess. It will pass. It always does. Overall, I'm not bad, so I guess it's a win.

What's this bullshit I hear about your cold? >:-/
*Burn's virus to the ground* >B-|
Empress_Owl: Still NO coffee here... I'm yawning approximatively 87 times a minute... dozing off at my desk... freezing cold... other than that, I'm good :)
**Hijacking your convo to give you a massive energizing and extra-warm hug** ):-|
Post edited January 19, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
ElTerprise: Oh....*hands over some coffee* :)
Freezing cold doesn't sound too good.....but glad to hear that you're good otherwise :)
Me? Don't ask - looks like my cold got worse again since the weekend......
Aw :-\ ... that's shitty. Did you get a few days off ?... you should be in bed, under a ton of blankets and with some Legendary Hot Chocolate ™ instead...
AgentBirdnest: *changing posts per page setting to see the missing page*
Ah, it's Moon! How lovely! :-)
*extra big hug*
*big return hug* Yeah these page bugs are a bit annoying. Especially if someone else posted, that is even worse than having your own post not showing up.

ElTerprise: Good morning *big return hug*
I hope you're doing fine :)
Doing ok, quite busy... and to be honest, I'd take a headache badge ;-)

Empress_Owl: **only hugs for you** :-p
*great "hugs are way better than waves" hug* :P
Post edited January 19, 2016 by moonshineshadow
FearfulSymmetry: Right ... Remember that surgery I said I'd be getting in March? Looks like I'll get it on Monday instead ...

On the one hand I'm glad to get it over with quickly, on the other hand there's suddenly a boatload of work to do. I have a week less time to finish my essays now. o.o
Ho hey Fearful ! :D
Wow... yay for your surgery ; ouch for your work... !! good luck with everything... !!
**Big enthusiastic hug**
AgentBirdnest: **Hijacking your convo to give you a massive energizing and extra-warm hug** ):-|
Thanks !!! :)
**Enormous hug back**
moonshineshadow: Doing ok, quite busy... and to be honest, I'd take a headache badge ;-)
Aaaaw :'-|
Here you are !
And more hugs
Post edited January 19, 2016 by Empress_Owl