It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just another quick visit to offer some hugs and waves. Sorry I have not been online that often, but life seems to be enjoying causing me problems at the moment. But hopefully I will be able to spend more time with you all soon. In the mean time I trust you will all behave yourselves. :-)

Take care and have a lovely day/week!

*big hugs and silly waves*

EndreWhiteMane: Howdy all, hope y'all are doin' OK today.
Just waiting for UPS to show up with my replacement computer, hopefully a working one this time. ;)
I hope you are doing well and that your computer will be working this time? Sorry I can't stay and chat, but hopefully I can get all caught up with how you and everyone else is doing soon.

*big special hug for Mr Endre*
Post edited January 19, 2016 by ddickinson
Good afternoon all the people I haven't greeted yet !!! :)
**big hugs and waves with random tea**
I'm not very available to chat today... lots of little bothering things happening at work... nothing serious, but they keep me pretty busy...
i hope everyone is fine !!
(Very happy to see you DD !!) :)) and the others too ;-p
Endre, you must be so impatient !! :D
Good Afternoon people, hope you are doing fine today! :)

Have a good day! :)
Okay, feeling somewhat better after actually sleeping a bit.

Hey there, everyone.
Hey, folks! Also just popping my head in to say hello, as I'm about to go for a walk with the pup. The lady's out of town on business, so it's just the two of us. Today will be full of dance parties, walks, Titan Souls and Dragons Dogma (finally some time to game, hooray) and probably some naps. Exciting stuff!

*hugs and waves all around*
*big hugs, little waves, a tip of the helmet* and good mornoon to all the newcomers, returners, lurkers, and the lovely Battle Sister who popped in :-)
Idle curiosity - anyone planning on grabbing Darkest Dungeon so they can go crazy for a while?
CarrionCrow: Idle curiosity - anyone planning on grabbing Darkest Dungeon so they can go crazy for a while?
Maybe next month but I REALLY don't need anything else. :-)
Just started Civilization V, that's enough playtime for about 4 years.
Glad you feel a bit better.
EndreWhiteMane: Just started Civilization V, that's enough playtime for about 4 years.
My condolences. See you in 2020... unless you keep doing "one more turn". Then I guess this means goodbye ;-)
EndreWhiteMane: Maybe next month but I REALLY don't need anything else. :-)
Just started Civilization V, that's enough playtime for about 4 years.
Glad you feel a bit better.
We're all well past the point of need, I think. -laughs-
Had just enough of a taste last night to be very interested in starting a proper playthrough.
Also started Fall of the Dungeon Guardians. Dealing with the learning curve, it's definitely not the same as a standard dungeon crawler.

That one has been tempting, but I've felt like I'd be doing the series a disservice to play that before going into 3 and 4.
(Course, the certainty that I'm going to be horrible at them hasn't made me very eager to jump in, either.)

Think it's a combo of bad nerves and new medication, one exacerbating the other.
Thank you, though. It's appreciated.
CarrionCrow: Idle curiosity - anyone planning on grabbing Darkest Dungeon so they can go crazy for a while?
Heard someone planning to do just that, specially since he's done with exams...
No not me.
j0ekerr: Heard someone planning to do just that, specially since he's done with exams...
No not me.
Replacing one form of insanity with another? ;)
I'm very intrigued :) Glad it's supposed to be coming to gog too today!
Also have a huge pile of awesomeness to play, so I'll have to see how it goes with Underrail and finishing SR4 (about 47% completed - but I'll settle for the main quest finished, not necessary to accomplish everything)
Hi everyone who just came in! How are you all? :)

superstande: Hello & Good luck with all of that.
I can recommend some short breathing exercises somewhere in the middle of all the chaos... if you have any time for that :P
Hi! And thanks. :) How are you yourself?

I'll see if I can at least fit some yoga into my days. :P
Gotta ask - why go crazy? It was "on my radar" since they updated the card with shots of the game (on my radar meaning "hmm this looks interesting I'll have to keep an eye on it" and not "OMG BUY BUY BUY!!!"). Prior I was turned off by the mention of "hand drawn visuals" - until I saw what they meant - it's gorgeous.

Does it have a severe frustration component? I don't mind party wipes and restarts in a game like this - it's more about the journey, the loot and the learning / levels. But if it's annoying as hell that's a different matter...
EndreWhiteMane: Howdy all, hope y'all are doin' OK today.
Just waiting for UPS to show up with my replacement computer, hopefully a working one this time. ;)
Hey I missed this first go around - what happened?
Post edited January 19, 2016 by Ixamyakxim