It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: Heya carrion how are you?
CarrionCrow: Can't complain too much overall. Usual day to day crap, nothing exciting. Still looking for a third item to play along with Prototype and Stasis.

How are things going on your end, beyond all the fun that goes hand-in-hand with health-related bullshit?
Not too good today it's kicking my ass, been pondering a nap but haven't done it yet.
pimpmonkey2382.313: been pondering a nap but haven't done it yet.
Hm. That's a tough decision. Better sleep on it.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Not too good today it's kicking my ass, been pondering a nap but haven't done it yet.
If you don't have anything else to do, go for it. Maybe it'll help you feel a little bit better.
I think I found a hidden gem on the 360 that goes by the name of Blue Dragon.
Well, crap. Hadn't really intended to, but I'm chewing my way through another sandbox.
Wouldn't have been my first choice after 100 percenting Saints Row 3 and 4 so closely to each other, but that's how it turned out.
CarrionCrow: Well, crap. Hadn't really intended to, but I'm chewing my way through another sandbox.
Wouldn't have been my first choice after 100 percenting Saints Row 3 and 4 so closely to each other, but that's how it turned out.
Hi Crow. Well you still can change the genre when you're done with it - this time for real ;)
How is Prototype like? I guess that's the sandbox you're referring to.
Post edited January 13, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Hi Crow. Well you still can change the genre when you're done with it - this time for real ;)
Good evening.

True. Good thing is, if nothing else, I'm running out of sandboxes.

It's pretty standard, with a few annoyances. The concept is interesting, but the story isn't great and the protagonist has less personality than a cheese sandwich. The combat's all right, but it's a scenario in which you'll probably not use at least 25 percent of what's offered. It's got plenty of side missions, but those range from decent to irritating.
ElTerprise: Hi Crow. Well you still can change the genre when you're done with it - this time for real ;)
CarrionCrow: Good evening.

It's pretty standard, with a few annoyances. The concept is interesting, but the story isn't great and the protagonist has less personality than a cheese sandwich. The combat's all right, but it's a scenario in which you'll probably not use at least 25 percent of what's offered. It's got plenty of side missions, but those range from decent to irritating.
I'm going to take a nap só I'll cuddle you.
CarrionCrow: Good evening.

Well don't worry - i guess there more than enough sandbox games you can try afterwards ;)

Hm....sounds like a game to get when it's heavily discounted. How is in comparison to SR4 gameplay-wise because is sounds like they could be compared to some degree (well i heard multiple times that people claim that SR4 is basically a Prototype rip-off...
*quick round of I'm still allive hugs* ;-)
moonshineshadow: *quick round of I'm still allive hugs* ;-)
Awesome glad you are still alive it's way harder to use a keyboard as a ghost I would assume ;-)
Hello everyone *big group hug*
Good evening. Nice to hear from you *big return hugs* :)

cecil: Hello everyone *big group hug*
Hello *big return hug* :)
Post edited January 13, 2016 by ElTerprise
I win the betting pool \o/
Kidding ;-)
*very big return hug*

edit: oh, and good evenoon everyone :-)
Post edited January 14, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Had one hell of a nap.
AgentBirdnest: I win the betting pool \o/
Kidding ;-)
*very big return hug*

edit: oh, and good evenoon everyone :-)
Hi Agent *big hug*
There was a betting pool? ;)

How are you?

pimpmonkey2382.313: Had one hell of a nap.
Hey :)
Did it help?