It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nooooooo, dammit, first we lose Bowie, now Rickman's dead too. It's not a good year thus far. ;__;
ElTerprise: I guess that is similar here - which reminds me that i have to renew my identity card this year and i think my passport is also expiring....
yeah, it's a bad idea to let all your IDs expire ;)
Worst case scenario: I might have to send my wife to pick up my new passport, since they might need some proper identification at that point :)

uh, interesting releases lately, and upcoming... wondering how many games do I have to playthrough to justify buying one these new titles :) (So far, only one game since the start of December)
Post edited January 14, 2016 by superstande
FearfulSymmetry: Nooooooo, dammit, first we lose Bowie, now Rickman's dead too. It's not a good year thus far. ;__;
Yes. It's one of the worst beginnings of recent years. I'm shocked....

superstande: yeah, it's a bad idea to let all your IDs expire ;)
Worst case scenario: I might have to send my wife to pick up my new passport, since they might need some proper identification at that point :)

uh, interesting releases lately, and upcoming... wondering how many games do I have to playthrough to justify buying one these new titles :) (So far, only one game since the start of December)
Well i only need one of those after all and i'm not sure if i want to renew my passport immediately because i probably won't need it any time soon...

Well you could add them to your shelf anyway ;)
I give up!
Fuck you 2016,just end already!
*hugs everyone* Feeling like total shit today. :(
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs everyone* Feeling like total shit today. :(
Sorry to hear that, hope the doctor helps you when you get there.
EndreWhiteMane: Sorry to hear that, hope the doctor helps you when you get there.
Thank you Endre. *Hugs*
ElTerprise: Well i only need one of those after all and i'm not sure if i want to renew my passport immediately because i probably won't need it any time soon...

Well you could add them to your shelf anyway ;)
sure... I'm only hurrying because I expect it will take a while... by the time I'm holding the new document in my hand, it's probably Spring already and time to travel :)

I could... but ... :) .. maybe I can wait for a big sale...
Post edited January 14, 2016 by superstande
l0rdtr3k: I give up!
Me too. Now, just exactly how does one do that without jumping off of a tall building or something equally rash?
EndreWhiteMane: Me too. Now, just exactly how does one do that without jumping off of a tall building or something equally rash?
well... If I may interrupt... the year is not far from changing in certain countries if that helps.
Tibetan New Year 2143, Losar, is February 8, and then it's the ... Year of the Fire Monkey (or something.)
Also Chinese New Year is coming... Laotian New Year is in April... Mesoamerican New Year is February 23rd...
EndreWhiteMane: Me too. Now, just exactly how does one do that without jumping off of a tall building or something equally rash?
superstande: well... If I may interrupt... the year is not far from changing in certain countries if that helps.
Tibetan New Year 2143, Losar, is February 8, and then it's the ... Year of the Fire Monkey (or something.)
Also Chinese New Year is coming... Laotian New Year is in April... Mesoamerican New Year is February 23rd...
Thanks, that means I have a week or so to worry about it. :-)
My favourite way: The snow offers lovely padding for just giving up™
AgentBirdnest: My favourite way: The snow offers lovely padding for just giving up™
Cool! That's just how I feel some days. :-)
superstande: sure... I'm only hurrying because I expect it will take a while... by the time I'm holding the new document in my hand, it's probably Spring already and time to travel :)

I could... but ... :) .. maybe I can wait for a big sale...
Understandable. Those things usually take while.

Congrats. You passed the test then :P

*return hug*
Sorry to hear that. Hope you you'll get better soon after your appointment :)

Yep....it's a really bad start.....

EndreWhiteMane: (...)
Hi Endre. How are you doing?
EndreWhiteMane: (...)
ElTerprise: Hi Endre. How are you doing?
Doing fairly well here, hope you start feeling better soon.