It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Aw... happy delayed Christmas, Akh ! :)
I hope you're doing fine !! **big hug**
Thanks! I'm having a pretty great day. I hope you are doing well yourself!
*big return hug*
pimpmonkey2382.313: yeah.
Empress_Owl: Cool... i'll keep my feathers crossed that you'll get an answer... and that it's nothing serious.
**big hug**
*hugs* thank you owl. :)
akhliber: Thanks! I'm having a pretty great day. I hope you are doing well yourself!
*big return hug*
Cool !! i'm glad you're not bothered healthwise anymore !
I'm fine... thanks :)

pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs* thank you owl. :)
You're welcome... **big baby elephant hug**
Post edited January 14, 2016 by Empress_Owl
akhliber: Thanks! I'm having a pretty great day. I hope you are doing well yourself!
*big return hug*
Empress_Owl: Cool !! i'm glad you're not bothered healthwise anymore !
I'm fine... thanks :)
Hi Owl.
*hugs the little ball of feathers*
How was your day? Mine was shit but at least I finally finished Bayonetta,Catherine and Persona 2:Eternal Punishment.
l0rdtr3k: Hi Owl.
How was your day? Mine was shit but at least I finally finished Bayonetta,Catherine and Persona 2:Eternal Punishment.
Hey blob ! :)
**Hug the little squeeshy blob**
My day was ok/good, thanks... I'm sorry yours wasn't... I haven't heard aboout the games you mentioned, but congrats anyway :) ... i hope the rest of your day will be better... **more hugs**
l0rdtr3k: Hi Owl.
Empress_Owl: Hey blob ! :)
**Hug the little squeeshy blob**
My day was ok/good, thanks... I'm sorry yours wasn't... I haven't heard aboout the games you mentioned, but congrats anyway :) ... i hope the rest of your day will be better... **more hugs**
BTW,if you want to relax go to YouTube and search for ASMR vídeos. They always help me when I'm stressed.
This silly, stupid game...

"Hey, let's put the landing target under a bridge, so there's virtually no room for the player to land! That's fun and interesting, right?"

Two tries, assholes. It took me two tries.

Seriously at the point of play where this game can go fuck itself.

When it tries, it's too easy while being pretty damned cliched in its execution, and when it's difficult, it's due to bad controls, or the camera having convulsions, or random enemies killing key targets half an instant after they appear, or there being so much shit in the air that even when the player uses special abilities it's still a jumbled barely visible mess.
Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?

Am i the only one who is annoyed when filmmakers cheat with the geography? I just watched [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Most_Wanted_Man_(film)]A Most Wanted Man[/url] and while i really liked the movie, i was was somewhat annoyed by some geographical inconsistencies (which probably only people actually living in Hamburg will notice)....
ElTerprise: Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?

Am i the only one who is annoyed when filmmakers cheat with the geography? I just watched [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Most_Wanted_Man_(film)]A Most Wanted Man[/url] and while i really liked the movie, i was was somewhat annoyed by some geographical inconsistencies (which probably only people actually living in Hamburg will notice)....
Good evening. =)

Can't complain here, quiet day so far. How was yours?

No, you're not the only one. If you're doing something in the real world, you should probably take the time to have a clue about the location you're setting it in. Since it's not fictional, someone's going to notice if you're lazy.
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Can't complain here, quiet day so far. How was yours?

No, you're not the only one. If you're doing something in the real world, you should probably take the time to have a clue about the location you're setting it in. Since it's not fictional, someone's going to notice if you're lazy.
Hi Crow. Good to hear that. Well still having a cold which resulted in me having to cancel my sports today but otherwise is was a decent day.

Agreed. Well for the most part the movie was good in hiding such cheating but one thing was really obvious. It sometimes may have something to do with permissions though. And honestly i've seen worse. At least i'm glad they filmed on location and didn't have the city doubled like in many movies and shows where Vancouver represents basically every bigger american city. I also remember that the scenes from Avengers which where set in Stuttgart were actually filmed in Cleveland. I'm sure that it's necessarily beneficial to the immersion but it's usually most remarkable in movies/shows/whatever set in one's immediate surrounding.
Nothing says you own too many games than remembering bits and pieces of an rpg you want to play again and not being able to find it after searching for an hour.
If I had a mother I'd give her all my credit cards for safe keeping. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Nothing says you own too many games than remembering bits and pieces of an rpg you want to play again and not being able to find it after searching for an hour.
What do you remember? Maybe someone here can help you to solve the mystery.
EndreWhiteMane: Nothing says you own too many games than remembering bits and pieces of an rpg you want to play again and not being able to find it after searching for an hour.
CarrionCrow: What do you remember? Maybe someone here can help you to solve the mystery.
Very little. Third person, realistic graphics, selling furs for my father and an archery contest.
CarrionCrow: What do you remember? Maybe someone here can help you to solve the mystery.
EndreWhiteMane: Very little. Third person, realistic graphics, selling furs for my father and an archery contest.
Sounds like Neverwinter Nights 2.
EndreWhiteMane: Very little. Third person, realistic graphics, selling furs for my father and an archery contest.
CarrionCrow: Sounds like Neverwinter Nights 2.
That was so obvious I went right past it about 20 times.
You must have a game encyclopedia implanted in your brain.
Thank you very much.