It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Cool !...
Oh, look... an eagle !!
**quickly installing a webcam in your closet**
Where? Where? <__< ... >__> ... Aw... I missed it :-(
*proceeds to closet to do cheerful dance*
┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓

Weekend promo soon! Any wishes/predictions? :-)
Empress_Owl: Cool !...
Oh, look... an eagle !!
**quickly installing a webcam in your closet**
AgentBirdnest: Where? Where? <__< ... >__> ... Aw... I missed it :-(
*proceeds to closet to do cheerful dance*
┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓

Weekend promo soon! Any wishes/predictions? :-)
**snaugh** n__n....
no, no idea or wish in particular... and you ?
Empress_Owl: **snaugh** n__n....
SPACE GAMES!! ,'',',',',',,',>:-O
Empress_Owl: **snaugh** n__n....
AgentBirdnest: SPACE GAMES!! ,'',',',',',,',>:-O
Yeah, definitely. We don't have enough of those :)
*hugs everyone* :)
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs everyone* :)
*GROUP HUG* may this weekends sale be good :-)
Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*

Feeling better today - not good but better than the last days :)

How are you all doing?

CarrionCrow: The permission thing could very well be the case. If they took the time to go on actual location, it seems weird that they wouldn't go the full distance for making everything look right. If they were going to go that route, they'd have found a city double like you mentioned.

-laughs- The Vancouver thing reminds me of TV people talking about shooting there. The city must be very affordable for permits, they just end up with so many crews that they make money in bulk.
Another option might be that they're actually too greedy to go the full route....wouldn't surprise me....

Heard about that too. Well it's a good and rather easy way to make money for the city :)
ElTerprise: Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*

Feeling better today - not good but better than the last days :)

How are you all doing?

CarrionCrow: The permission thing could very well be the case. If they took the time to go on actual location, it seems weird that they wouldn't go the full distance for making everything look right. If they were going to go that route, they'd have found a city double like you mentioned.

-laughs- The Vancouver thing reminds me of TV people talking about shooting there. The city must be very affordable for permits, they just end up with so many crews that they make money in bulk.
ElTerprise: Another option might be that they're actually too greedy to go the full route....wouldn't surprise me....

Heard about that too. Well it's a good and rather easy way to make money for the city :)
*hugs EIT* Glad you are feeling better. :)
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs EIT* Glad you are feeling better. :)
Hey *return hug* :)
Thank you - how are you doing? Any better?
Noooooo! Why does dungeons 2 has to be on sale!!?? *Drops to ground* aaaaaaghhhhhhhhh!!!!!
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs EIT* Glad you are feeling better. :)
ElTerprise: Hey *return hug* :)
Just woke up so I can't tell if I'm feeling dizzy yet or just sleepy. lol maybe in a bit I'll know, especially when I'm up and moving around.
Soccorro: Noooooo! Why does dungeons 2 has to be on sale!!?? *Drops to ground* aaaaaaghhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Only games I would want from that sale are the two worlds games. Especially the first one.
Post edited January 15, 2016 by pimpmonkey2382.313
ElTerprise: Hey *return hug* :)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Just woke up so I can't tell if I'm feeling dizzy yet or just sleepy. lol maybe in a bit I'll know, especially when I'm up and moving around.
Soccorro: Noooooo! Why does dungeons 2 has to be on sale!!?? *Drops to ground* aaaaaaghhhhhhhhh!!!!!
pimpmonkey2382.313: Only games I would want from that sale are the two worlds games. Especially the first one.
Two worlds 1 is ok but 2 sucks
pimpmonkey2382.313: Just woke up so I can't tell if I'm feeling dizzy yet or just sleepy. lol maybe in a bit I'll know, especially when I'm up and moving around.

Only games I would want from that sale are the two worlds games. Especially the first one.
Soccorro: Two worlds 1 is ok but 2 sucks
the pinball game maybe, but won't be able to partake in the sale anyway.
Yup. Also noticed that....the poor wallet ;)

Well then let's hope for the latter and you're only feel sleepy :)
ElTerprise: Yup. Also noticed that....the poor wallet ;)

ElTerprise: Well then let's hope for the latter and you're only feel sleepy :)
anno killed my wallet... I need an intervention...