It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Random topic!
What is the worst-rated game on GOG that you'd recommend? (Order by highest user rating, and go backwards starting on the last page of the catalog :-))
I was surprised to see Evoland so far back, on page 24 of 28. 3½ stars. Not the best game ever, but I thought it was pretty fun. It starts out feeling like a silly little gimmick (a good gimmick anyway), but it actually ended up being a decently fun game, even after the novelty wore off. Not bad at all. Worth all one hundred and ninety-nine pennies that I got it for ;-)
Happy Friday, everyone, hope you're all ready for an enjoyable weekend!
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Good Afternoon guys, how are you doing today?

I'm doing good, but I have extra school today and tomorrow and I will have to study maths in the weekend for a test in Monday :( Oh man...

By the way, do you like this weekend promo?
Good afternoon yourself. Doing quite good here. Good luck with all school-related things.

It's a very lovely looking promo. Lots of excellent games there. A good variety, too - new and old, shooters, strategy, RPG, city-builders... It's hard to find something not to like :-)
HypersomniacLive: Happy Friday, everyone, hope you're all ready for an enjoyable weekend!
Adorable XD
Thanks for the biggest laugh of the day. Happy Friday to you too, Mr Live :-)
Post edited January 15, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Good Afternoon guys, how are you doing today?

I'm doing good, but I have extra school today and tomorrow and I will have to study maths in the weekend for a test in Monday :( Oh man...

By the way, do you like this weekend promo?
AgentBirdnest: Good afternoon yourself. Doing quite good here. Good luck with all school-related things.

It's a very lovely looking promo. Lots of excellent games there. A good variety, too - new and old, shooters, strategy, RPG, city-builders... It's hard to find something not to like :-)
HypersomniacLive: Happy Friday, everyone, hope you're all ready for an enjoyable weekend!
AgentBirdnest: Adorable XD
Thanks for the biggest laugh of the day. Happy Friday to you too, Mr Live :-)
Thank you so much and very glad to hear! Thank you so much again! :)

Yes, indeed. I'm looking at Omerta City of Gansters, that interests me fromthis promo a lot!
*hugs everyone*
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs everyone*
*extremely late hug* :-p
good morning!
what's up? :)
got my stitch removed from mouth - that didn't hurt at all; one of the more pleasant dentist visits this time.
And as I ticked the option "Scared of Dentist", in the personal information form, they keep treating me like a scared little kid, which was actually quite nice :)
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs everyone*
AgentBirdnest: *extremely late hug* :-p
Heya agent how are you?
superstande: good morning!
what's up? :)
got my stitch removed from mouth - that didn't hurt at all; one of the more pleasant dentist visits this time.
And as I ticked the option "Scared of Dentist", in the personal information form, they keep treating me like a scared little kid, which was actually quite nice :)
Good whatever, Sup :-)
That sounds nice of him. When I had a tooth pulled, the stitch was supposed to come out on its own. But... it didn't. It only loosened. Had to remove it myself, which was definitely a bad idea, but worked out fine :-p
Glad to hear it wasn't too brutal. Maybe in the future you won't have to check that box ;-)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Heya agent how are you?
Pretty good here. Slightly worse-than-usual nausea today, but no matter. I've been in a good mood and smiling all day anyway :-)
How's it on your end? Hanging in there?
Good evening, everyone !! :)
**big hugs with champagne**
And, if anyone can hear me, can you please beat the crap out of Agent with the most massive +1 hammer you can find, please ?
Thank you so much for gifting me Anno 1404, my agent... you're the best. I'm sure those 7 old ladies you've rob didn't need those bucks very much, anyway :)
**Big silly crushing hugs until your eyes pop out**
AgentBirdnest: Good whatever, Sup :-)
That sounds nice of him. When I had a tooth pulled, the stitch was supposed to come out on its own. But... it didn't. It only loosened. Had to remove it myself, which was definitely a bad idea, but worked out fine :-p
Glad to hear it wasn't too brutal. Maybe in the future you won't have to check that box ;-)
I will try and muster enough courage next time to leave that box unchecked :)

To answer your Random Topic! - question: Omerta: City of Gangsters (4 dlc included) seems to be quite lowly rated, but I had quite a lot of fun with it. I can recommend it if one has any affection for Boardwalk Empire series...
AgentBirdnest: Random topic!
What is the worst-rated game on GOG that you'd recommend? (Order by highest user rating, and go backwards starting on the last page of the catalog :-))
I was surprised to see Evoland so far back, on page 24 of 28. 3½ stars. Not the best game ever, but I thought it was pretty fun. It starts out feeling like a silly little gimmick (a good gimmick anyway), but it actually ended up being a decently fun game, even after the novelty wore off. Not bad at all. Worth all one hundred and ninety-nine pennies that I got it for ;-)
The lowest rave is Gomo, 3 stars out of 5... :) i didn't played it very much, but i liked what i saw so far...
Empress_Owl: Good evening, everyone !! :)
**big hugs with champagne**
And, if anyone can hear me, can you please beat the crap out of Agent with the most massive +1 hammer you can find, please ?
Thank you so much for gifting me Anno 1404, my agent... you're the best. I'm sure those 7 old ladies you've rob didn't need those bucks very much, anyway :)
**Big silly crushing hugs until your eyes pop out**
I can't breathe 3__x
Good evening, Empress! And you are very welcome, but it was 13 old ladies. Some of them had less than a buck :-p
**Extra big happy weekend hug** :-)
Empress_Owl: The lowest rave is Gomo, 3 stars out of 5... :) i didn't played it very much, but i liked what i saw so far...
=__ô
Ho nice, someone finally answered :-) Haven't played that one. I don't really know anything about it. *reads description* ):-|
Hello all.
AgentBirdnest: I can't breathe 3__x
Good evening, Empress! And you are very welcome, but it was 13 old ladies. Some of them had less than a buck :-p
**Extra big happy weekend hug** :-)
lol... that'll teach you to recognize old broke ladies from rich old adies :) (hint : the rich old ladies often wear dead animal fur around their old wrinkled neck).

AgentBirdnest: =__ô
Ho nice, someone finally answered :-) Haven't played that one. I don't really know anything about it. *reads description* ):-|
Sup answered too ! :)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Hello all.
hey pimp !! **big hug with champagne**
how are you ?
Post edited January 15, 2016 by Empress_Owl