It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: a hell of a lot more interesting.
Try Doom.
zeogold: Try Doom.
Already beat that one.
CarrionCrow: When playing a game that isn't exactly blowing your hair back, one solid freeze that makes you lose all progress through a dull slog of a mission is all it takes to send you straight to the quit to desktop button.
Indeed! What game were you playing?

I'm a bit between games at the moment myself. Played a bit of Skyrim, a bit of Saints Row: The Third's Whored Mode and a bit of Mount & Blade Warband but nothing is catching my fancy. So for the moment I'm digging through DNB, ambient and industrial "masterclasses" and trying to decide which one I wanna pick up.

Also, to whoever has sent me a chat message...sorry, my chat isn't opening at the moment but I''ll respond when it does!
NoNewTaleToTell: Indeed! What game were you playing?

I'm a bit between games at the moment myself. Played a bit of Skyrim, a bit of Saints Row: The Third's Whored Mode and a bit of Mount & Blade Warband but nothing is catching my fancy. So for the moment I'm digging through DNB, ambient and industrial "masterclasses" and trying to decide which one I wanna pick up.

Also, to whoever has sent me a chat message...sorry, my chat isn't opening at the moment but I''ll respond when it does!
The game in question was Prototype. Got through a long boring mission involving a helicopter with mediocre handling and weapons that feel like pop guns, only to have everything freeze up when I finally got to the cutscene.
Figuring I'll get back to that after I stop being annoyed. After that, it's on to Stasis, Fall of the Dungeon Guardians or Darkest Dungeon. Haven't decided yet.

Not sure if you have it, but if you do, I'll go ahead and suggest Hotline Miami. Very good game with an infinitely tighter focus than all the sprawling ones you just mentioned.
CarrionCrow: The game in question was Prototype. Got through a long boring mission involving a helicopter with mediocre handling and weapons that feel like pop guns, only to have everything freeze up when I finally got to the cutscene.
Figuring I'll get back to that after I stop being annoyed. After that, it's on to Stasis, Fall of the Dungeon Guardians or Darkest Dungeon. Haven't decided yet.

Not sure if you have it, but if you do, I'll go ahead and suggest Hotline Miami. Very good game with an infinitely tighter focus than all the sprawling ones you just mentioned.
Oh boy...I think I'll be avoiding Prototype, yeesh.

I've got Hotline Miami and have played it a bit. It IS pretty fun but at the same time it's not the kind of game I can sit there and sink hours into it at a time.
NoNewTaleToTell: Oh boy...I think I'll be avoiding Prototype, yeesh.

I've got Hotline Miami and have played it a bit. It IS pretty fun but at the same time it's not the kind of game I can sit there and sink hours into it at a time.
If you sink hours and hours into Hotline, one of two things is happening - either you're on the verge of beating it, or you're slowly going insane as you get killed again, and again, and again.
Post edited January 14, 2016 by CarrionCrow
zeogold: [snippy]
I always loved those episodes of Mr Rogers' Neighborhood where he'd go to some kind of factory :-)
Yay for waiting...and waiting...and fucking waiting...to see what the new release might be.
this headache is unbearable, please somebody cut off my head :P
bela555: this headache is unbearable, please somebody cut off my head :P
*begins to go all grabby grabby on bella555*
Good afternoon everyone *big hugs and waves* :)

superstande: It's about same here for a passport, I think. But if all your official ID's are expired, like happened to me... they are going to charge a lot extra...
I guess that is similar here - which reminds me that i have to renew my identity card this year and i think my passport is also expiring....

CarrionCrow: In that case, I'd strongly suggest avoiding the title all together. Pretty sure they're not keeping an immunity to it hidden away as an upgrade. As such, it might as well be called Stunlock: The Game once the player gets to later sections.
Oh boy....definitely avoiding it then. It's not like i have enough games to play anyway ;)
CarrionCrow: Yay for waiting...and waiting...and fucking waiting...to see what the new release might be.
http://www.waitinginline3d.com/
(I don't think there is a way to actually win, or even score points. At least it's free :-p)
bela555: this headache is unbearable, please somebody cut off my head :P
Eww >__o I'm not in the head-cutting-off business.

I hope it passes, but while it lasts, you get this nifty little badge that Owl made :-)
ElTerprise: Good afternoon everyone *big hugs and waves* :)
*big hug*
Mornoon, T of El. How goes your Day of Thurs?
Post edited January 14, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: *big hug*
Mornoon, T of El. How goes your Day of Thurs?
Mornoon Agent *big return hug*
Not really better than the last days...i think i'll also need the headache badge :)
How are you?
ElTerprise: Mornoon Agent *big return hug*
Not really better than the last days...i think i'll also need the headache badge :)
How are you?
Good Gog... what are we going to do with you? I will not tolerate you feeling ill and achy >:-|
But of course, yes, there is always a bonus to having a headache: Membership in a very awesome club ;-)

I'm doing well. I finally had an excellent sleep. My brain feels clear for the first time in nearly a week. So I'm quite happy today :-)
AgentBirdnest: Good Gog... what are we going to do with you? I will not tolerate you feeling ill and achy >:-|
But of course, yes, there is always a bonus to having a headache: Membership in a very awesome club ;-)

I'm doing well. I finally had an excellent sleep. My brain feels clear for the first time in nearly a week. So I'm quite happy today :-)
Yes...it's annoying to say the least. Think i'll need some rest on the weekend to get rid of it....
Yay :)

Glad to hear that. Keep it up then. :)