It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: In memory to David Bowie: Dancing in the Street in collaboration with Mick Jagger...

Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*
**big hug**
AgentBirdnest: Thank you.

So... it's Tuesday. New release will be coming in a few hours. Predictions? Wishes?
No... and you ? (nolf)
Post edited January 12, 2016 by Empress_Owl
AgentBirdnest: *wagtuv*
Morning, ElT. Thanks for the song.
*re-wagtuv* (whatever that means ^^)
Morning Agent :)
You're welcome. Sorry to hear that you didn't sleep well - same here -.-
How are you doing otherwise?
Empress_Owl: **big hug**
Hey Owl *big return hug*
Congrats to the 600 :)
How are you doing today?
Post edited January 12, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Hey Owl *big return hug*
Congrats to the 600 :)
How are you doing today?
Today ... want a polite answer, or a honnest one ?
I hope you're doing well ?
Empress_Owl: Thanks :)
Today ... want a polite answer, or a honnest one ?
I hope you're doing well ?
No not doing that well - feeling more ill than yesterday :(
You can give me an honest answer if you want.
Empress_Owl: No... and you ? (nolf)
Actually, today I'm in more of an adventure game mood. Maybe we'll get A Vampyre Story >:-B ... (I actually have it on a disc, but haven't played it yet...)
ElTerprise: *re-wagtuv* (whatever that means ^^)
Morning Agent :)
You're welcome. Sorry to hear that you didn't sleep well - same here -.-
How are you doing otherwise?
Thanks. Sorry to hear about you too :-(
Otherwise... I've got a lovely headache™, feel like I might throw up, but am still in a positive mood, so I'm calling it a win (just barely.)
Post edited January 12, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Thanks. Sorry to hear about you too :-(
Otherwise... I've got a lovely headache™, feel like I might throw up, but am still in a positive mood, so I'm calling it a win (just barely.)
You're welcome and thank you :)
Uh that sounds really awful...hope you'll feel better soon...
ElTerprise: You're welcome and thank you :)
Uh that sounds really awful...hope you'll feel better soon...
You know what?... It's actually not too awful. There are enough distractions to keep my mind occupied. And if all else fails, I can just intentionally stub my toe, and that will make me stop thinking about everything else :-)
(Disclaimer : I have no idea what I'm talking about.)
But thanks anyway. Same to you.

Random question of the morning : what (if anything) have you been playing lately?
ElTerprise: No not doing that well - feeling more ill than yesterday :(
You can give me an honest answer if you want.
ho :-( what is wrong ?... i hope you'll quickly get better...

[Honnestly ? I feel awful. A bit worse than yesterday. And yet, I still don't "want" to realize... I'm scared. Sad (it comes by waves). Angry (I have zero patience). Nobody here (but my closest friends and family) can understand how I feel ; I can't talk about it at work either. So I can't move on... I wouldn't want to, anyway ; right now I just want to wake up from this horrible nightmare ):'-< I manage to pretend I'm fine... I'm pretty good at it. But inside, it really hurts.
I don't expect anyone to understand.
Talking about it doesn't seem to make me feel better... not yet (?).
So... let's just pretend everything is fine ! ... :-) ... There.
I will be fine... it's just a matter of time... no worries.]
AgentBirdnest: Actually, today I'm in more of an adventure game mood. Maybe we'll get A Vampyre Story >:-B ... (I actually have it on a disc, but haven't played it yet...)
Cool ! ... (doesn't "vampire" takes a "i" in English too ?...)
Heh... your vampire smiley looks more like a bunny with his big round teeth :)
AgentBirdnest: You know what?... It's actually not too awful. There are enough distractions to keep my mind occupied. And if all else fails, I can just intentionally stub my toe, and that will make me stop thinking about everything else :-)
(Disclaimer : I have no idea what I'm talking about.)
But thanks anyway. Same to you.

Random question of the morning : what (if anything) have you been playing lately?
I see....that's actually a good way to see it. You're welcome and thank you :)

Hm...well i finished off SR3 yesterday as i was missing one DLC. Aside from that i played some Euro Truck Simulator 2 and looked back into Skyrim for some minutes :)
What about you?
Empress_Owl: ho :-( what is wrong ?... i hope you'll quickly get better...

[Honnestly ? I feel awful. A bit worse than yesterday. And yet, I still don't "want" to realize... I'm scared. Sad (it comes by waves). Angry (I have zero patience). Nobody here (but my closest friends and family) can understand how I feel ; I can't talk about it at work either. So I can't move on... I wouldn't want to, anyway ; right now I just want to wake up from this horrible nightmare ):'-< I manage to pretend I'm fine... I'm pretty good at it. But inside, it really hurts.
I don't expect anyone to understand.
Talking about it doesn't seem to make me feel better... not yet (?).
So... let's just pretend everything is fine ! ... :-) ... There.
I will be fine... it's just a matter of time... no worries.]
Cool ! ... (doesn't "vampire" takes a "i" in English too ?...)
Probably caught a cold on the weekend - i hoped that it would get better today but it actually worsened a bit ... but i got me some herbal tea ... maybe that'll help. Thank you - i hope so too.

That's very understandable. I hope posting the video earlier didn't make it worse....
But give yourself the time you'll need - as you said you'll be fine eventually.
If you feel the need to talk - my chat is open :)
*big hug*

Actually i think it might be an old spelling (it's the same in German)
Empress_Owl: Cool ! ... (doesn't "vampire" takes a "i" in English too ?...)
Heh... your vampire smiley looks more like a bunny with his big round teeth :)
Yes, it has an "i" in English... but the game is spelled with a "y" for some reason. I don't know why.
Humph... I am supposed to look scary >:-| ... bunnies are not scary! (How do you make fangs? ... :-x ... :-K ... meh...)

... and if I may hijack your convo with ElT... You are right. Nobody knows how it feels. Nobody can. I think very few people have a connection to someone the way you do with Mr Bowie. It's very unique, lasting for a very long time, and being a very important part of your life. I've certainly never had anything or anyone like that. I can only imagine (and I can't really imagine at all) how much it hurts. I just hope it gets easier quickly for you. In the meantime, I can't speak for everyone of course, but you don't need to be "fine" to me. My chat is always open. It's a cozy place. And you can drop spiders in it and watch me scream :-p
**Big, long lasting, warm, cozy, comforting hug**
ElTerprise: Probably caught a cold on the weekend - i hoped that it would get better today but it actually worsened a bit ... but i got me some herbal tea ... maybe that'll help. Thank you - i hope so too.

That's very understandable. I hope posting the video earlier didn't make it worse....
But give yourself the time you'll need - as you said you'll be fine eventually.
If you feel the need to talk - my chat is open :)
*big hug*

Actually i think it might be an old spelling (it's the same in German)
It won't do any bad anyway :) I like herbal teas ! what flavour did you pick up for your cold ?

Ho, no, dont worry :) I like it, on the contrary... seing that many people pay him tribute.
Personally... I can't play his latest album anymore... I bought it last saturday, heard it happily twice in a row with my son... but now it doesn't sound the same at all... I can't. I will... later.
Thanks for the offer **big hug** I'll yell at you if I feel the need, then :)
ElTerprise: Hm...well i finished off SR3 yesterday as i was missing one DLC. Aside from that i played some Euro Truck Simulator 2 and looked back into Skyrim for some minutes :)
What about you?
Are you participating in the "Games Finished in 2016" thread? If so, don't forget to add SR3 to your list :-)

I'm jumping all around. A bit of Fran Bow (especially fun in the dark), a bit of Technobabylon (with my Empress), a bit of Oceanhorn (thanks), a bit of Anno 1602 (I suck), a bit of Pixeljunk Monsters (to be honest, only read the "how to play" menus and gave up for the night), a bit of Gettysburg (addicted), and a bit of Terraria in-between everything else :-)
AgentBirdnest: Yes, it has an "i" in English... but the game is spelled with a "y" for some reason. I don't know why.
Humph... I am supposed to look scary >:-| ... bunnies are not scary! (How do you make fangs? ... :-x ... :-K ... meh...)

... and if I may hijack your convo with ElT... You are right. Nobody knows how it feels. Nobody can. I think very few people have a connection to someone the way you do with Mr Bowie. It's very unique, lasting for a very long time, and being a very important part of your life. I've certainly never had anything or anyone like that. I can only imagine (and I can't really imagine at all) how much it hurts. I just hope it gets easier quickly for you. In the meantime, I can't speak for everyone of course, but you don't need to be "fine" to me. My chat is always open. It's a cozy place. And you can drop spiders in it and watch me scream :-p
**Big, long lasting, warm, cozy, comforting hug**
Ah?.... vampyre, then.... i don't know that one.
Heh, the white bunny of Monty Pythons "holy grail" was pretty scary ! >:-|
Thanks for your very nice hijacker words. Thanks for (trying to) understand me :-) ... I might use your invitation too... **looking for spiders**.
**Big thank you hug**

I have to go... I have a big meeting and a long phone call to go trough in the afternoon...
I hope you'll spend a nice tuesday (despite the germs, ElT ; take care of you...)
And I hope to see you around later (in the evening, or tomorrow)
And thanks for your kind words, both of you ♥
**Big hug**
CarrionCrow: Good evening, and congratulations. Some sort of stability beats none at all, even if the pay isn't amazing. Hope everything works out well as you go through the learning process.
NoNewTaleToTell: Thank you! I already write essay length posts here and figured I might as well make some money doing so, heh.

How are things going for you?
Hey I got that steam key for tew 2010 if you want it.