It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good whenever, everyone.

Hopefully your days aren't going too horribly so far.
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs* No worries, thank you though. How are you? We're in winter advisory here.
EndreWhiteMane: Wind chill advisory but otherwise just sunny and windy.
Been snowing like crazy here, supposed to get more in about half hour again.
EndreWhiteMane: Hello folks, a sunny but really cold day here. Must be January. ;)
[...]
*hugs, waves, handshakes in mittens*
"Mittenshake" sounds like a cool band :-)
Sounds similar to here. Exactly freezing outside, but sunny as pluck. I like it :-p
EndreWhiteMane: Hello folks, a sunny but really cold day here. Must be January. ;)

Sorry to her you missed the doctor PM, hope you do OK till Monday.
*hugs, waves, handshakes in mittens*
hello,
I'm happy for January in a way.
But also... the summer is welcome to come too :)

CarrionCrow: Good whenever, everyone.

Hopefully your days aren't going too horribly so far.
Yahoo!
Playing Ducktales Remastered... the best part is between levels, swimming in the sea of shiny coins and trophies :)
the game proper isn't too bad either.
Post edited January 12, 2016 by superstande
superstande: Yahoo!
Playing Ducktales Remastered... the best part is between levels, swimming in the sea of shiny coins and trophies :)
the game proper isn't too bad either.
Ah yes, the swimming pool full of gold that the protagonist would undoubtedly shatter numerous bones against if they jumped into it from any substantial height. I remember that part of the show.
Good evening, folks.

I hope you are all having a nice time. I just had a big laugh reading tinE's thread Games Quit in 2105. Just randomly checked old posts if anyone has a question, how I dug that out.
Dessimu: Good evening, folks.

I hope you are all having a nice time. I just had a big laugh reading tinE's thread Games Quit in 2105. Just randomly checked old posts if anyone has a question, how I dug that out.
LOL... Biggest laugh of the day n__n
That might be the best single-page thread I've seen on these forums.
AgentBirdnest: LOL... Biggest laugh of the day n__n
That might be the best single-page thread I've seen on these forums.
Best laugh of the day indeed. I was tempted to sort of revive it, but then thought it's best to leave this fun as it is.
Well...crap. Finally picked out two games, now I just need an RPG to round out the bunch.

Out of the eight I have on deck, I know that at least three of them are make you scream, punch the wall and curse endlessly-level hard. Not sure if I'm up for one of those at the moment.
so origin finally got around to making the client cost money.

it's what I thought it would be, too. $5

it'll be $10 inside of 2 years and by year 3 it will $20 for the better version.

assuming that it takes off.
Post edited January 12, 2016 by johnnygoging
johnnygoging: so origin finally got around to making the client cost money.

it's what I thought it would be, too. $5

it'll be $10 inside of 2 years and by year 3 it will $20 for the better version.

assuming that it takes off.
Typical EA.

Course, if I wanted to go the slash and burn route, I'd run through, beat the Dead Space series and the Dragon Age series in less than a month, cancel after paying 5 dollars, and make out like a bandit for having gotten to play all that stuff while giving them virtually nothing. Pretty sure they'd lose money on that deal.
Good evening everyone .

CarrionCrow: Typical EA.

Course, if I wanted to go the slash and burn route, I'd run through, beat the Dead Space series and the Dragon Age series in less than a month, cancel after paying 5 dollars, and make out like a bandit for having gotten to play all that stuff while giving them virtually nothing. Pretty sure they'd lose money on that deal.
http://www.polygon.com/2016/1/12/10755814/ea-origin-access-subscription-pc
Post edited January 12, 2016 by Painted_Doll
Just read it. In a way, it sounds good, but with bigger picture thinking, I don't want to reward EA for more of their nickel and dime crap, so I won't do it. Will just stick with my consolation prize of over a thousand GOG games to play instead.
CarrionCrow: Just read it. In a way, it sounds good, but with bigger picture thinking, I don't want to reward EA for more of their nickel and dime crap, so I won't do it. Will just stick with my consolation prize of over a thousand GOG games to play instead.
Best thing is that they offer the last year's FIFA (not to mention outdated Sims)...oh well...not interested in that anyway.

Good evening everyone :)
Post edited January 12, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Good evening everyone :)
Good evening . Listen some oldies .