It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs everyone.* Feeling really dizzy and shaky again today. On that note does anyone in this thread want carmageddon 2 for steam?
**big comforting hug Mr Vador** I hope you'll feel better soon.....
FearfulSymmetry: Well, I'm leaving for a bit. It's my father's birthday so I'm paying him a visit.

See you all later, and good luck, Owl! :)
I got them !!! \o/
"Uw betaling is geaccepteerd en de e-tickets zullen binnen 30 minuten naar het door u opgegeven e-mailadres verstuurd worden." ......o__o (?!?) .... yay
And you know what ? same day and same hour than you.... ;-p
Post edited January 11, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Again a sale I'm not interested in.
FearfulSymmetry: Well, I'm leaving for a bit. It's my father's birthday so I'm paying him a visit.

Ho... and Happy Birthday to your dad !... :) I hope you'll have a sweet evening !
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs everyone.* Feeling really dizzy and shaky again today. On that note does anyone in this thread want carmageddon 2 for steam?
Empress_Owl: **big comforting hug Mr Vador** I hope you'll feel better soon.....

Empress_Owl: I got them !!! \o/
"Uw betaling is geaccepteerd en de e-tickets zullen binnen 30 minuten naar het door u opgegeven e-mailadres verstuurd worden." ......o__o (?!?) .... yay
*hugs and thanks owl.* :)
AgentBirdnest: Bother us anytime, for as long as you need. That's what we are here for: Your botherment ;-)
**Big comforting never-bothered hug**
Thanks !!! :-> **big thank you crushing bothering hug**
Well heck...my wrestler in Wrestling Revolution was forced to retire after being released from a company and being unable to get a new contract. He was 51 years old, had won over 15 world titles (and a few lesser titles), starred in 7 or 8 movies and had earned over 16 million dollars. I spent 20 years in game with him. He was known simply as Edgar.

Time for a new character I guess.
Anyone want this carmageddon 2 steam key? :p
Empress_Owl: **big comforting hug Mr Vador** I hope you'll feel better soon.....

Empress_Owl: I got them !!! \o/
*Typing on phone*
How awesome! We can go together! :D :D The text says that your payment has been accepted and that your tickets will be mailed to you within thirty minutes.
Post edited January 11, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
NoNewTaleToTell: Well heck...my wrestler in Wrestling Revolution was forced to retire after being released from a company and being unable to get a new contract. He was 51 years old, had won over 15 world titles (and a few lesser titles), starred in 7 or 8 movies and had earned over 16 million dollars. I spent 20 years in game with him. He was known simply as Edgar.

got total extreme wrestling 2010 the other day for steam, damned awesome game. I could see if I could get it for you sometime.
FearfulSymmetry: *Typing on phone*
How awesome! We can go together! :D :D The text says that your payment has been accepted and that your tickets will be mailed to you within thirty minutes.
I got them \o/
I made a mistake, I took the ticket for 17-18 years old for my owlet (he is 8)... lol. Nevermind, I'll stick a mustache on his face :)
(It's ElT's fault... the tickets description page was in dutch !! ):-|)
Post edited January 11, 2016 by Empress_Owl
FearfulSymmetry: *Typing on phone*
Empress_Owl: I got them \o/
I made a mistake, I took the ticket for 17-18 years old for my owlet (he is 8)... lol. Nevermind, I'll stick a mustache on his face :)
(It's ElT's fault... the tickets description page was in dutch !! ):-|)
I don't think it matters much, it probably just means you paid a little extra. You could always try mailing them about it (if you can't find the address I can help you later.)
pimpmonkey2382.313: got total extreme wrestling 2010 the other day for steam, damned awesome game. I could see if I could get it for you sometime.
How do you like it? I've got Total Extreme Wrestling 2005 (it's freeware now) but I find the UI to be a bit clunky and overall it's a bit more complicated than I'd like. I do like Promotion Wars and Extreme Warfare Revenge though.
pimpmonkey2382.313: got total extreme wrestling 2010 the other day for steam, damned awesome game. I could see if I could get it for you sometime.
NoNewTaleToTell: How do you like it? I've got Total Extreme Wrestling 2005 (it's freeware now) but I find the UI to be a bit clunky and overall it's a bit more complicated than I'd like. I do like Promotion Wars and Extreme Warfare Revenge though.
I'd say it's 100x better than 2005 myself.
FearfulSymmetry: I don't think it matters much, it probably just means you paid a little extra. You could always try mailing them about it (if you can't find the address I can help you later.)
Yes... I paid 15 instead of 3 ... (crap ):-| ..) . I know e-tickets can't be refund, but I've sent an e-mail, to make sure it won"t be a problem for us to visit the exposition. :)
FearfulSymmetry: I don't think it matters much, it probably just means you paid a little extra. You could always try mailing them about it (if you can't find the address I can help you later.)
Empress_Owl: Yes... I paid 15 instead of 3 ... (crap ):-| ..) . I know e-tickets can't be refund, but I've sent an e-mail, to make sure it won"t be a problem for us to visit the exposition. :)
Time for me to go all grabby grabby on you.
NoNewTaleToTell: Well heck...my wrestler in Wrestling Revolution was forced to retire after being released from a company and being unable to get a new contract. He was 51 years old, had won over 15 world titles (and a few lesser titles), starred in 7 or 8 movies and had earned over 16 million dollars. I spent 20 years in game with him. He was known simply as Edgar.

The MDickie game? I really like them in a kusoge kind of way.
Post edited January 11, 2016 by l0rdtr3k