It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's always disturbing to see your cat scratch it's head when sitting in a ray of sunlight... Seriously, that much hair flies off? >__o
AgentBirdnest: It's always disturbing to see your cat scratch it's head when sitting in a ray of sunlight... Seriously, that much hair flies off? >__o
ever see two random cats fighting in an alley?
pimpmonkey2382.313: ever see two random cats fighting in an alley?
Only in the dark, so I couldn't see it well.
The thing that disturbs me is how much cat hair must really be lying around all over the house that I can't see. Scary thought >__<
AgentBirdnest: It's always disturbing to see your cat scratch it's head when sitting in a ray of sunlight... Seriously, that much hair flies off? >__o
Uh...that sounds familiar - but i guess with slightly less sunlight though ;)
pimpmonkey2382.313: ever see two random cats fighting in an alley?
AgentBirdnest: Only in the dark, so I couldn't see it well.
The thing that disturbs me is how much cat hair must really be lying around all over the house that I can't see. Scary thought >__<
The fur will fly isn't just a fancy saying. :P
ElTerprise: Uh...that sounds familiar - but i guess with slightly less sunlight though ;)
Now I'm starting to wonder what it looks like when I scratch my head in the sunlight :-p
Gotta brush them teeth..
Antimateria: Gotta brush them teeth..
Words to live by.
AgentBirdnest: Now I'm starting to wonder what it looks like when I scratch my head in the sunlight :-p
xD.....yes good question actually....i have to wait for the sun to return to test it ;)
ElTerprise: xD.....yes good question actually....i have to wait for the sun to return to test it ;)
I'm going to punch your face in the face.
Really,since your Rayman,let me vent my anger of the first game on you. Fuck your first game and it's bullshit difficulty,it was not the NES days when it came out so there was no need to punish the players with fake difficulty,bullshit enemies,level design and several other "fuck yous" of the 8 bit era of video games.
And at least you could do was play test your game to see if it was too easy or hard on the players but,as Ubisoft tradition mandates,you rushed the game out without properly testing this leaving a game that makes the player more frustrated and angry than having fun.
Rant over.
ANyway EIT,how was your day?
l0rdtr3k: I'm going to punch your face in the face.
Really,since your Rayman,let me vent my anger of the first game on you. Fuck your first game and it's bullshit difficulty,it was not the NES days when it came out so there was no need to punish the players with fake difficulty,bullshit enemies,level design and several other "fuck yous" of the 8 bit era of video games.
And at least you could do was play test your game to see if it was too easy or hard on the players but,as Ubisoft tradition mandates,you rushed the game out without properly testing this leaving a game that makes the player more frustrated and angry than having fun.
Rant over.
ANyway EIT,how was your day?
O.O.....best thing is that i never played the old Rayman games....only played Origins and Legends so far ;)
Well my day could've been better - all things considered it was okay....what about you?
ElTerprise: O.O.....best thing is that i never played the old Rayman games....only played Origins and Legends so far ;)
Well my day could've been better - all things considered it was okay....what about you?
Outside of the sad news regarding Bowie's death and some work related stuff,I'm ok.
Had a nice long (for me) nap.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Had a nice long (for me) nap.
I know this is old but it's still gold.
l0rdtr3k: Outside of the sad news regarding Bowie's death and some work related stuff,I'm ok.
I see. The death of David Bowie was a really unpleasant surprise...