It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: Conversational Free for all Thread Song of the Day

Let's Dance in memory of the late David Bowie (1947 to 2016)
Wonderful, thank you.
Interesting. Just looked in my library out of idle curiosity and found that I actually have more adventure games than RPG's.
Only a difference of 8, but I'm surprised that the numbers were even close.
CarrionCrow: Interesting. Just looked in my library out of idle curiosity and found that I actually have more adventure games than RPG's.
Only a difference of 8, but I'm surprised that the numbers were even close.
Hey Crow. I'll have to do that, the same would surprise me too.

Edit: 144 rpg, 151 adventure, 7 difference. :-)
Post edited January 12, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
CarrionCrow: Interesting. Just looked in my library out of idle curiosity and found that I actually have more adventure games than RPG's.
Good.
zeogold: Good.
It's GOG's catalog. 280 adventure titles versus 212 RPG. If they had more of the latter, the numbers would undoubtedly be shifted.
EndreWhiteMane: Hey Crow. I'll have to do that, the same would surprise me too.

Edit: 144 rpg, 151 adventure, 7 difference. :-)
Hey there, Endre.

Just checked strategy, turns out I have 186 of those. Wasn't expecting that number, either.
But there are 320 entries for the genre in the catalog. (Number's inflated a fair bit, though. Gotta love DLC...)
Post edited January 12, 2016 by CarrionCrow
pimpmonkey2382.313: I am looking forward to tomorrow, but then again i am also not.
Hey there, I was wondering if you had tried this game? http://www.tnm7.de/cgi-bin/rmcms.cgi?page=main It seems like a precursor to Promotion Wars/Total Extreme Wrestling /etc.

Hello everybody! I finally got some good news, I've just become gainfully employed for the first time in a embarrassingly long while, albeit in a freelance position. The pay isn't too exciting but any solid reliable income coming in is welcome at the moment and I'm basically getting paid to learn a craft that pays pretty darn good once you get a bit of experience. Not bad, not bad at all.

How are y'all?
NoNewTaleToTell: Hello everybody! I finally got some good news, I've just become gainfully employed for the first time in a embarrassingly long while, albeit in a freelance position. The pay isn't too exciting but any solid reliable income coming in is welcome at the moment and I'm basically getting paid to learn a craft that pays pretty darn good once you get a bit of experience. Not bad, not bad at all.

How are y'all?
Good evening, and congratulations. Some sort of stability beats none at all, even if the pay isn't amazing. Hope everything works out well as you go through the learning process.
CarrionCrow: Good evening, and congratulations. Some sort of stability beats none at all, even if the pay isn't amazing. Hope everything works out well as you go through the learning process.
Thank you! I already write essay length posts here and figured I might as well make some money doing so, heh.

How are things going for you?
Greetings, GOG (if there is anybody there ?)...
Empress_Owl: Greetings, GOG (if there is anybody there ?)...
Happy 600 \o/
Happy Tuesday \o/
**Anti-loneliness hug**
Empress_Owl: Greetings, GOG (if there is anybody there ?)...
AgentBirdnest: Happy 600 \o/
Happy Tuesday \o/
**Anti-loneliness hug**
Hey Agent
How are you ?
Empress_Owl: Hey Agent
How are you ?
Errrr... Tired... my sleep has been really bad for a few days. One or two nights of bad sleep is okay - annoying, but not too much of a problem. 3 or 4, and it starts to really bring me down in every way. I'm sure it will be fine though. Otherwise, I'm okay. Hope that you are too.
Post edited January 12, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Errrr... Tired... my sleep has been really bad for a few days. One or two nights of bad sleep is okay - annoying, but not too much of a problem. 3 or 4, and it starts to really bring me down in every way. I'm sure it will be fine though. Otherwise, I'm okay. Hope that you are too.
It's a shame... you were so happy to sleep much better, lately... i hope you'll manage to have some decent sleep again soon
In memory to David Bowie: Dancing in the Street in collaboration with Mick Jagger...

Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*
Empress_Owl: It's a shame... you were so happy to sleep much better, lately... i hope you'll manage to have some decent sleep again soon
Thank you.

So... it's Tuesday. New release will be coming in a few hours. Predictions? Wishes?
ElTerprise: In memory to David Bowie: Dancing in the Street in collaboration with Mick Jagger...

Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*
*wagtuv*
Morning, ElT. Thanks for the song.
Post edited January 12, 2016 by AgentBirdnest