It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: I have to go... I have a big meeting and a long phone call to go trough in the afternoon...
I hope you'll spend a nice tuesday (despite the germs, ElT ; take care of you...)
And I hope to see you around later (in the evening, or tomorrow)
And thanks for your kind words, both of you ♥
**Big hug**
Bon courage, mon Impératrice. Bon courage in all that you do, through your entire day, through forever, and even more... We will wait (im)patiently for the return of our lovely, shining, smiling, wonderful Empress. A return, which, in the mind and heart of her most loyal Agent, can't come soon enough. Take care of yourself, our feathered one. And have one of these absolutely lovely and amazing badges for your afternoon ;-)
Empress_Owl: It won't do any bad anyway :) I like herbal teas ! what flavour did you pick up for your cold ?

Ho, no, dont worry :) I like it, on the contrary... seing that many people pay him tribute.
Personally... I can't play his latest album anymore... I bought it last saturday, heard it happily twice in a row with my son... but now it doesn't sound the same at all... I can't. I will... later.
Thanks for the offer **big hug** I'll yell at you if I feel the need, then :)
The one i'm currently having is chamomile tea :)

Phew...good :)
That doesn't surprise me ...hopefully you can play it soon again :)
Alright *another big hug*

AgentBirdnest: Are you participating in the "Games Finished in 2016" thread? If so, don't forget to add SR3 to your list :-)

I'm jumping all around. A bit of Fran Bow (especially fun in the dark), a bit of Technobabylon (with my Empress), a bit of Oceanhorn (thanks), a bit of Anno 1602 (I suck), a bit of Pixeljunk Monsters (to be honest, only read the "how to play" menus and gave up for the night), a bit of Gettysburg (addicted), and a bit of Terraria in-between everything else :-)
Not yet. I might though - but i tend to play games which cannot really be beaten ;)
Sounds like a good combo. Makes me think to play Anno 1602 at some point again.

Empress_Owl: I have to go... I have a big meeting and a long phone call to go trough in the afternoon...
I hope you'll spend a nice tuesday (despite the germs, ElT ; take care of you...)
And I hope to see you around later (in the evening, or tomorrow)
And thanks for your kind words, both of you ♥
**Big hug**
Thank you. See you later *big hug*
*hugs* Hello all.
Howdy
Just dropping by to send some love to Fred the Thread. I hope you are all doing as well as possible.
*hugs and waves all around*
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs* Hello all.
Hey Pimp. Good luck today *big hug, and crossed fingers*
jcozart: Howdy
Howdy yourself :-)
I hope the day is treating you well so far, way over there in the United States ;-p
akhliber: Just dropping by to send some love to Fred the Thread. I hope you are all doing as well as possible.
*hugs and waves all around*
Good morning to you, Akh! Thank, and same to you :-)
*big hug*
Post edited January 12, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Seems like we've been getting a lot of turn-based fantasy games lately(?)
The new game looks pretty, but is not really my thing.
AgentBirdnest: Seems like we've been getting a lot of turn-based fantasy games lately(?)
IT LOOKS AMAZING!!! AMAZING!!!
AgentBirdnest: Seems like we've been getting a lot of turn-based fantasy games lately(?)
I've always liked the heroes of might and magic games. Finally trying out the kings bounty series.
The new ones sure are pretty.
Jambo!

I think that's a hello :)
...Arrived home & ate pizza, standard procedure... finished Risen - with the aid of a walkthrough for the last puzzle - I enjoyed the game, but I'm pretty sure I have to give up 3rd person fantasy rpgs for a bit... I was quite bored near the end.

Pimp, did you go to the doctor... hopefully things will get better!!

Also who is hovering near the plus sending device, send some luv to pimpmonkey... for gifting me Carmageddon 2 (haha, not a popular game here probably) .. I have good memories of playing it on someone's computer way back in the nineties and just wondering how cruel the game was and also how could it be so much fun... finally we are united again :P
Hey everyone, had to postpone until next monday the weather here is pretty nuts.
Hello folks, a sunny but really cold day here. Must be January. ;)

Sorry to her you missed the doctor PM, hope you do OK till Monday.
*hugs, waves, handshakes in mittens*
EndreWhiteMane: Hello folks, a sunny but really cold day here. Must be January. ;)

*hugs* No worries, thank you though. How are you? We're in winter advisory here.
EndreWhiteMane: Hello folks, a sunny but really cold day here. Must be January. ;)

pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs* No worries, thank you though. How are you? We're in winter advisory here.
Wind chill advisory but otherwise just sunny and windy.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Hey everyone, had to postpone until next monday the weather here is pretty nuts.
mm dammit... well... best of luck for next monday then...