It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alright.. looks like I won't be trying Linux or any other OS for a while.
....Wonder if superstande got that steam key...
pimpmonkey2382.313: ....Wonder if superstande got that steam key...
:) got it ... sorry I was watching Person of Interest ... darn addictive stuff, I say :P
and thanks! :)
pimpmonkey2382.313: ....Wonder if superstande got that steam key...
superstande: :) got it ... sorry I was watching Person of Interest ... darn addictive stuff, I say :P
Cool. :) Gog was giving me problems a lot so I wasn't sure. :)
superstande: :) got it ... sorry I was watching Person of Interest ... darn addictive stuff, I say :P
pimpmonkey2382.313: Cool. :) Gog was giving me problems a lot so I wasn't sure. :)
Okay :)
Gog's like a very, very old senior citizen of 102 years or something... it has its good days... and... it has its bad days, really cranky miserable bad days and there's nothing but troubles all day :P
Good evening everyone .
I forgot that no one tested Rayman to see if the difficulty needed tweaking so the game was unnededly hard,downright unfair at times.
Glad Rayman 2 came along and set things right by balancing out the difficulty.
Hello guys how are you? I'm doing very bad, because I heard the news that David Bowie has died today! :(
Post edited January 11, 2016 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello guys how are you? I'm doing very bad, because I heard the news that David Bowie has died today! :(
*comforting hug*

You're not the only one. I had to try very hard not to cry at the office this morning.
Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello guys how are you? I'm doing very bad, because I heard the news that David Bowie has died today! :(
Yezemin: *comforting hug*

You're not the only one. I had to try very hard not to cry at the office this morning.
Thank you! *hugs to you too* I'm crying all day :(
ElTerprise: Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*
*thing*
Guten Abend. Happy 10pm.
I'm sleepy.
AgentBirdnest: *thing*
Guten Abend. Happy 10pm.
Hi Agent. 10 p.m. already? Oh.... ^^
*re-thing* ;)
Empress_Owl: Yes... I paid 15 instead of 3 ... (crap ):-| ..) . I know e-tickets can't be refund, but I've sent an e-mail, to make sure it won"t be a problem for us to visit the exposition. :)
Sounds like a good idea! :)