It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The internet is useful. My brain is whiplashing nicely between House of Cards and Botchamania.
Now wondering how the two could be combined...
CarrionCrow: The internet is useful. My brain is whiplashing nicely between House of Cards and Botchamania.
Now wondering how the two could be combined...
I used to like botchamania but haven't watched any for quite a while.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I used to like botchamania but haven't watched any for quite a while.
It can be slightly tricky to do since WWE keeps getting them taken down when they can. (Funnily enough? They're the only company that does that. Have never seen a copyright notice from any of the other groups shown on the videos.)
pimpmonkey2382.313: I used to like botchamania but haven't watched any for quite a while.
CarrionCrow: It can be slightly tricky to do since WWE keeps getting them taken down when they can. (Funnily enough? They're the only company that does that. Have never seen a copyright notice from any of the other groups shown on the videos.)
Typical of what I would expect of WWE.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Typical of what I would expect of WWE.
Yep. And stuff like that is part of why I do not have a subscription to their network.
Post edited January 11, 2016 by CarrionCrow
pimpmonkey2382.313: Typical of what I would expect of WWE.
CarrionCrow: Yep. And stuff like that is part of why I do not have a subscription to their network.
Me neither, I'd prefer to tape trade,etc.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Me neither, I'd prefer to tape trade,etc.
At least the old tapes won't be edited to shit. It's an extremely silly, ham-handed approach, but WWE loves doing it, as if their long-time watchers all have collective memory loss.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Me neither, I'd prefer to tape trade,etc.
CarrionCrow: At least the old tapes won't be edited to shit. It's an extremely silly, ham-handed approach, but WWE loves doing it, as if their long-time watchers all have collective memory loss.
Agreed or just too cheap to pay rights fees.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Agreed or just too cheap to pay rights fees.
They just want to rewrite history. So rather than acknowledging things, they'll chop them out.

Think I need a game to play. Still trying to decide which one to do next.
CarrionCrow: Think I need a game to play. Still trying to decide which one to do next.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gentlemans_backlog_club
That's okay. Not big on having random people pick what I do. Thank you, though.
There is one thing that I'll always love about WWE, that stupid hair dryer sound effect that is supposed to be thousands of fans cheering/oohing/aahing. I like to think that the interns have to stand behind the camera backstage waiting for a keyword in a promo or some other cue so that they can turn the fan on. Like...oh here's Vince's limo pulling into the arena, QUICK TURN ON THE HAIR DRYER!
I'll just leave this here and go back to crying in the corner.

When you rock and roll with me...
Guess who just became a paramedic!!!!!
Soccorro: Guess who just became a paramedic!!!!!
Hey, congratulations!!!! Great to hear that! *awesome big congratulating hug*