It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Bah.... it's not -that- far. I sometimes went to your place for a few days... :)
They already came in Paris, I doubt they'll come back...
FearfulSymmetry: Well, if you do come over, be sure to tell me, so I can say hi in person (if you'd like that). :)
Of course I'd like that !!! :-))
it would be really cool !
Empress_Owl: Of course I'd like that !!! :-))
I think so too! It would be really nice to 'meet' you! :)
Empress_Owl: Of course I'd like that !!! :-))
FearfulSymmetry: I think so too! It would be really nice to 'meet' you! :)
4h40 road trip... ,',',','):-| i can do it. I did last year, to see my friend who lives in Burgundy (the one who is also a David Bowie fan...).
Empress_Owl: 4h40 road trip... ,',',','):-| i can do it. I did last year, to see my friend who lives in Burgundy (the one who is also a David Bowie fan...).
Yeah, that's doable. Pretty long but doable. Well, they sell tickets on the website of the museum although right now it appears to be pretty busy and there's a queue.
Empress_Owl: 4h40 road trip... ,',',','):-| i can do it. I did last year, to see my friend who lives in Burgundy (the one who is also a David Bowie fan...).
FearfulSymmetry: Yeah, that's doable. Pretty long but doable. Well, they sell tickets on the website of the museum although right now it appears to be pretty busy and there's a queue.
Do you know if they sell limited amount of tickets for each day ?...
**waiting in the queue** ):-|
Empress_Owl: Do you know if they sell limited amount of tickets for each day ?...
I think they do, there was already a limited amount of tickets each day prior to this ...
Empress_Owl: Do you know if they sell limited amount of tickets for each day ?...
FearfulSymmetry: I think they do, there was already a limited amount of tickets each day prior to this ...
Great... I might buy them today then ... :\
Empress_Owl: Great... I might buy them today then ... :\
Yeah, maybe I'll join the queue too ...
*hugs all*
Just saying good morning after a bit of thread silence. I hope you are all well. ♥
*hugs and waves all around*
*big hugs for Pimp, Akh, Fearful, lurkers, and anyone else I missed in the last 97 minutes*

Staff picks are here... Let's take a look... Anyone have any thoughts on them?
FearfulSymmetry: I think so too! It would be really nice to 'meet' you! :)
My last road trip was 19hrs. With my wife and two kids, 1 and 4. Probably have to do it again this year.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Morning to those waking up, hope you all have a good day, or had a good day for those about to head off to bed.

It's 7 AM and I've yet to go to bed...I should PROBABLY get started on that but ehhh....
jcozart: My last road trip was 19hrs. With my wife and two kids, 1 and 4. Probably have to do it again this year.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Earplugs...? or sleeping pills... :)
more seriously, a ton of things to keep the little ones busy (books, not noisy toys...), something to hang on the car windows, so they don't have too much sunlight when it's time to sleep... a few biscuits, compotes flasks (to drink), water, and cups you can't spill... a break every 2 hours at least... good music...
Empress_Owl: Earplugs...? or sleeping pills... :)
more seriously, a ton of things to keep the little ones busy (books, not noisy toys...), something to hang on the car windows, so they don't have too much sunlight when it's time to sleep... a few biscuits, compotes flasks (to drink), water, and cups you can't spill... a break every 2 hours at least... good music...
Did you get through and get a ticket? I just managed to get one for next month ...