It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Hooooooo wow!! .... *stunned* These are absolutely incredible! I can't believe it... How long did these take to make? What exactly is "quickly made"? (Looks like it would have taken months ê__ê)
I'm always interested in your art... Thank you for sharing these! They are so lovely (and put a really big smile on my face that isn't going away...)
**Seriously impressed hug**
Thanks !... ô__ô ... you're too kind...
I don't know... a few hours !! maybe 10 hours for the ball-point pen one... same for the caricatures... and 20-30 minutes for the sketch one... ?
Empress_Owl: I almost also put the portrait I made of his wife Iman (because i like it) ... but I realized in time it was a 'nude' pic... i wouldn't want to get banned :)
AgentBirdnest: Chat! Chat! Chat! Chat! Lemme see lemme see!! :-D
Lol.... **rolleyes** guys.
Okay... let me find it... :)
Post edited January 11, 2016 by Empress_Owl
AgentBirdnest: Oh phew!! I was just about to blame ElT for losing the website.
Glad you found it. It would be a tragedy for your amazing art to be lost... May I see any of it?
Empress_Owl: Stop flattering me.... ;-p
Okay...
Here is Ziggy...
Here is Bowie at his 50th birthday concert... (very quickly made)...
And here are some little caricatures i made to stick on our t-shirts when we went to see him with my family (Reality Tour, in 2003)...
Thanks for your interest :'->
your artwork is awesome :-)
Empress_Owl: Thanks !... ô__ô ... you're too kind...
I don't know... a few hours !! maybe 10 hours for the ball-point pen one... same for the caricatures... and 20-30 minutes for the sketch one... ?
Nt nt... It's an appropriate amount of kindness :-p
Jeez... that first one was only done with a ballpoint pen? Incredible... Really.
**Big mind-blown hug**
Empress_Owl: Lol.... **rolleyes** guys.
Okay... let me find it... :)
\o/ ... hihihi... thanks :-)
cecil: your artwork is awesome :-)
How are you Cecil ?
AgentBirdnest: Nt nt... It's an appropriate amount of kindness :-p
Jeez... that first one was only done with a ballpoint pen? Incredible... Really.
**Big mind-blown hug**
Yes... just like my owls and badges :) it's my favourite tool. The most simple and common (and cheap) one... !

AgentBirdnest: \o/ ... hihihi... thanks :-)
You're welcome :-)
Post edited January 11, 2016 by Empress_Owl
cecil: your artwork is awesome :-)
Empress_Owl: Thanks :-)
How are you Cecil ?
I am pretty awesome thanks :-) Been doing photography stuff and think I'm really making progress lately.
I do like this David Bowie cover https://youtu.be/lvBC96oalMs
Post edited January 11, 2016 by cecil
cecil: I am pretty awesome thanks :-) Been doing photography stuff and think I'm really making progress lately.
Ho... great ! did you update your site yet ?...
Thanks for the cover... I wish I could hear it, but I'm at work... :\ (no sound on this computer)....
cecil: I am pretty awesome thanks :-) Been doing photography stuff and think I'm really making progress lately.
Empress_Owl: Ho... great ! did you update your site yet ?...
Thanks for the cover... I wish I could hear it, but I'm at work... :\ (no sound on this computer)....
I've been trying to update it at least once a week but it doesn't always happen that way and I don't want to just throw utter $--- on it just to say I did.
Empress_Owl: I am a HUGE David Bowie fan... just ask my mom.
I have all his albums. Saw him in concerts many times... For years I have been collecting posters, books, any goodies about him... spent hours to draw portraits and caricatures... i even learn how to create a website (all manually, encoded in html) and made my own Little Wonder's David Bowie Fan Site, 16 years ago, with a forum... I met one of my best friends ever there... she was the first to call me today... It's a great loss for us... I know few people will understand... (my colleagues don't, anyway...) but I don't care. I feel really bad.
I am sad he's gone too. I wasn't a die hard fan as such, but I definitely really liked his music and films. I had quite the shock when I read the news this morning.

Right now there's an exposition about David Bowie in the city I live. I was already planning on going, but now I'll definitely have to go. I expect I'll have to wait a while, though, as no doubt it will be very busy in the coming days ...
FearfulSymmetry: I am sad he's gone too. I wasn't a die hard fan as such, but I definitely really liked his music and films. I had quite the shock when I read the news this morning.

Right now there's an exposition about David Bowie in the city I live. I was already planning on going, but now I'll definitely have to go. I expect I'll have to wait a while, though, as no doubt it will be very busy in the coming days ...
Hmmm :-(
**Big hug for Fearful**
Ho yes, you must see it, it's an awesome expo... that being said, it will probably be sold out now... ? :\
Empress_Owl: Hmmm :-(
**Big hug for Fearful**
Ho yes, you must see it, it's an awesome expo... that being said, it will probably be sold out now... ? :\
*mega hug for Owl*

Well, it's on until March, so maybe it will be a bit quieter in a month or so ...
Empress_Owl: Hmmm :-(
**Big hug for Fearful**
FearfulSymmetry: *mega hug for Owl*

Well, it's on until March, so maybe it will be a bit quieter in a month or so ...
Ho, yes, sure...
I hope you'll be able to see it.
I'd love to see it again too... hum. **thinking**.
Morning/Evening/Afternoon everybody. It's 5 AM here so I should be heading to bed soon...
Empress_Owl: Ho, yes, sure...
I hope you'll be able to see it.
I'd love to see it again too... hum. **thinking**.
Yep, me too ...

I imagine coming here would be quite the journey for you. But I suppose it's likely the exposition will move around some more after this.
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, me too ...

I imagine coming here would be quite the journey for you. But I suppose it's likely the exposition will move around some more after this.
Bah.... it's not -that- far. I sometimes went to your place for a few days... :)
They already came in Paris, I doubt they'll come back...
Empress_Owl: Bah.... it's not -that- far. I sometimes went to your place for a few days... :)
They already came in Paris, I doubt they'll come back...
Well, if you do come over, be sure to tell me, so I can say hi in person (if you'd like that). :)

NoNewTaleToTell: Morning/Evening/Afternoon everybody. It's 5 AM here so I should be heading to bed soon...
Probably a good idea at that stage ... :)