It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Earplugs...? or sleeping pills... :)
more seriously, a ton of things to keep the little ones busy (books, not noisy toys...), something to hang on the car windows, so they don't have too much sunlight when it's time to sleep... a few biscuits, compotes flasks (to drink), water, and cups you can't spill... a break every 2 hours at least... good music...
FearfulSymmetry: Did you get through and get a ticket? I just managed to get one for next month ...
Ho no..... i accidentally closed the window >__<
then I went to eat
I'm looking for it again now...
Empress_Owl: Ho no..... i accidentally closed the window >__<
then I went to eat
I'm looking for it again now...
If you get through I advise buying one now, they seem to be going very fast.
FearfulSymmetry: If you get through I advise buying one now, they seem to be going very fast.
Yes... I have more than one hour to wait... :-|
Can we buy 2 tickets ?
Empress_Owl: Yes... I have more than one hour to wait... :-|
Can we buy 2 tickets ?
Yep, you can buy however many you want, I think, but the ones for this month are all sold out. There were still a couple for February when I checked. I didn't look at early March, there might be some left for that.
Empress_Owl: Yes... I have more than one hour to wait... :-|
Can we buy 2 tickets ?
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, you can buy however many you want, I think, but the ones for this month are all sold out. There were still a couple for February when I checked. I didn't look at early March, there might be some left for that.
"Number of users in queue ahead of you: 3851"
+___+
Empress_Owl: "Number of users in queue ahead of you: 3851"
+___+
Auch ... I really hope there will still be some tickets left when you get there ... When I joined the queue I was number 770 or something, and it took me more than an hour and a half to get to the website ...
Post edited January 11, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
Empress_Owl: "Number of users in queue ahead of you: 3851"
+___+
FearfulSymmetry: Auch ... I really hope there will still be some tickets left when you get there ... When I joined the queue I was number 770 or something, and it took me more than an hour and a half to get to the website ...
:-| ..... f*ck.
I had "only" 38 minutes to wait when I closed the window... >__< *¤@#$§%?!€+£
Empress_Owl: :-| ..... f*ck.
I had "only" 38 minutes to wait when I closed the window... >__< *¤@#$§%?!€+£
Urgh, that's so frustrating. @.@
jcozart: My last road trip was 19hrs. With my wife and two kids, 1 and 4. Probably have to do it again this year.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Empress_Owl: Earplugs...? or sleeping pills... :)
more seriously, a ton of things to keep the little ones busy (books, not noisy toys...), something to hang on the car windows, so they don't have too much sunlight when it's time to sleep... a few biscuits, compotes flasks (to drink), water, and cups you can't spill... a break every 2 hours at least... good music...
The books and things helped with the 4 year old. The 1 year old kept getting antsy. They are both good for 3 hours or so. We live out in the boonies and regularly make trips to see family.

I'll hang something on the windows this year. The windows are tinted, but they probably do let too much light in. Thanks.
jcozart: The books and things helped with the 4 year old. The 1 year old kept getting antsy. They are both good for 3 hours or so. We live out in the boonies and regularly make trips to see family.

I'll hang something on the windows this year. The windows are tinted, but they probably do let too much light in. Thanks.
Maybe try doing part of the journey at night, in the hope that they'll fall asleep?
Post edited January 11, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
3309. If my calculations are right, and the sale keeps going at that pace, I should be able to get in, in around 1 hour and 20 minutes. Hopefully before I leave (17h45)... ,',',,',' :-(
Empress_Owl: 3309. If my calculations are right, and the sale keeps going at that pace, I should be able to get in, in around 1 hour and 20 minutes. Hopefully before I leave (17h45)... ,',',,',' :-(
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Empress_Owl: 3309. If my calculations are right, and the sale keeps going at that pace, I should be able to get in, in around 1 hour and 20 minutes. Hopefully before I leave (17h45)... ,',',,',' :-(
FearfulSymmetry: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
3004....... thanks ! :)
I'm trying to convince my BF to come with....
I can't reach my Bowie fan friend, she's working...
Empress_Owl: 3004....... thanks ! :)
I was originally going to go with a friend, but I decided to just go ahead and purchase a ticket now in case I won't get the chance otherwise. So I'll be going alone. :)
I've been playing Agarest:Generations of War and after 10 hours I got thinking"Why do people here give this game so much crap?"
I know a lot of people here are biased against JRPGs and downvote anything related to it but it still I'm thinking that for an TRPG,is a very good example on how to do a good game.
Empress_Owl: 3004....... thanks ! :)
*begins to snuggle Owl*
Hello my feathered friend! I'm so pissed right now because of some work related stuff and I might trash my workplace in a few minutes so give me some reasons not to.