It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Hello everyone *big hugs and waves and extra big hugs for Owl*
*wave*
Good mElfTernoon.
l0rdtr3k: Hey EIT,want some links? I have some .onion links here you might like.
Are you a link-dealer? But no, thanks.
FearfulSymmetry: What decision?

*kicks the 1623 other people out the door*
Hi ElT. How are you? *hug*
Not going to buy here anymore until GOG puts the option to buy in Reais. So,I shall buy only on Steam and Xbox.
FearfulSymmetry: Hi ElT. How are you? *hug*
Well could be better...feeling slightly ill. Probably due to the indecisive weather ...
What about you? *big return hug*

AgentBirdnest: *wave*
Good mElfTernoon.
Hi Agent. *big twug*
How are you?
hello!

Sorry about David Bowie...
I did not see that coming... best of luck to him where ever he is.

since last night, was trying to get my controller ( a cheap speedlink) to work with samurai shodown 2. And after actually reading a tutorial carefully, now it's finally working. A cool game, especially if you play a tiny monk who can wipe the floor with a 10-times bigger giant :)
ElTerprise: Are you a link-dealer? But no, thanks.
I found some stuff on the Deep Web you might like.
l0rdtr3k: Not going to buy here anymore until GOG puts the option to buy in Reais. So,I shall buy only on Steam and Xbox.
Well, that's understandable. I don't see why we shouldn't like this decision? It's your own choice.

ElTerprise: Well could be better...feeling slightly ill. Probably due to the indecisive weather ...
Sorry to hear that, hopefully you'll feel better soon.

I'm all right, although I didn't get as much work done as I planned. I guess I was sort of distracted by the news about Bowie ...
Empress_Owl: I did !...... you wasn't paying attention ?! ):-| **big hug n°2**
l0rdtr3k: Well Bete,I will not buy games here anymore,only on Steam and Xbox.
Anyway,thanks for the hugs. Now want to here's something for you.
Really ? ô__ô ..... why ??
ElTerprise: Hello everyone *big hugs and waves and extra big hugs for Owl*
,o__o, aaw... thanks..... **crushing hug back**
Empress_Owl: Thanks, Fearful ! **big hug**
34 minutes... !! ',',',,','):-|
and 1623 people left...
FearfulSymmetry: *kicks the 1623 other people out the door*
Heh :) ... there are still 1072... 1034... i started with more than 4000... that's not so bad...
Post edited January 11, 2016 by Empress_Owl
l0rdtr3k: I found some stuff on the Deep Web you might like.
What makes you think that i want *something* from there?

FearfulSymmetry: Sorry to hear that, hopefully you'll feel better soon.

I'm all right, although I didn't get as much work done as I planned. I guess I was sort of distracted by the news about Bowie ...
Thank you. I kinda expected that to happen after the unstable weather the last days but thankfully it's nothing to serious ... should be gone the next days...

Understandable...that news was unexpected and a real kick in the nuts. While i wouldn't call myself a fan i was really shocked reading about his death. I'm really sorry for Owl.
superstande: hello!

Sorry about David Bowie...
I did not see that coming... best of luck to him where ever he is.
**big hug**
How are you doing, Sup ?
ElTerprise: Well could be better...feeling slightly ill. Probably due to the indecisive weather ...
I hope you'll kick any nasty virus out... ):-\
ElTerprise: Hi Agent. *big twug*
How are you?
Can't complain.
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling 100%. Need me to kick weather's ass for you? I just got some new shoes and need to test them out ;-)

Whaddya think of the staff picks?
ElTerprise: Understandable...that news was unexpected and a real kick in the nuts. While i wouldn't call myself a fan i was really shocked reading about his death. I'm really sorry for Owl.
Thank you........ ,o__u,
Empress_Owl: ,o__o, aaw... thanks..... **crushing hug back**
Hey Owl. I'm so sorry. It was a real shock when i heard it. :(

Empress_Owl: Thank you........ ,o__u,
You're welcome. *big try to cheer up hug*
Post edited January 11, 2016 by ElTerprise
Empress_Owl: ,o__o, aaw... thanks..... **crushing hug back**
ElTerprise: Hey Owl. I'm so sorry. It was a real shock when i heard it. :(
I still don't want to believe it... it's too hard. He wasn't supposed to die... ever ,>__<,
Sorry Owl, I wasn't a huge fan but there is no denying his musical genius, it's a great loss.
The hugely positive note is he went out peacefully and just the way he'd want, with a new album on the charts.
*giant hug*