It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: I was gonna make the joke that you were so lazy that I had to reply to him for you, but you kinda ruined that opportunity.
AgentBirdnest: Seems I ruin your plans a lot. You should plan ahead better ;-)
As long as your ruinations continue to involve me getting games, I'm perfectly fine with it.
...actually, come to think of it, that...sort of makes me really clever.
The Puzzlemaster achieves victory once again!
pimpmonkey2382.313: Not feeling well at all, want star wars dark forces on steam?
I'm keeping my *fingers constantly crossed* for you, man. Hope you get the problem figured out as quickly as possible, and get some relief. *big comfort hug*

Already got it, but thanks for the offer :-)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Not feeling well at all, want star wars dark forces on steam?
AgentBirdnest: I'm keeping my *fingers constantly crossed* for you, man. Hope you get the problem figured out as quickly as possible, and get some relief. *big comfort hug*

*hugs and thanks you.* Hopefully will find something out about health on the 12th. And damn I can't give this game away for anything. lol
AgentBirdnest: I'm keeping my *fingers constantly crossed* for you, man. Hope you get the problem figured out as quickly as possible, and get some relief. *big comfort hug*

pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs and thanks you.* Hopefully will find something out about health on the 12th. And damn I can't give this game away for anything. lol
I'll take it for my prize pool if you're desperate to get rid of it.
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs and thanks you.* Hopefully will find something out about health on the 12th. And damn I can't give this game away for anything. lol
zeogold: I'll take it for my prize pool if you're desperate to get rid of it.
Sounds good let me get my humble bundle stuff situated and I'll PM you the key.
Well, as Ben Franklin said, house guests are like fish. They are nice at first, but after a while they start to stink.

This applies to me because I've been here longer than I should (I should be in bed) and also because I haven't showered yet ;-p Better do those things quickly, in reverse order. Take care, everyone. Have a good night, whenever you do.
*big hugs and waves all around*
zeogold: I'll take it for my prize pool if you're desperate to get rid of it.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Sounds good let me get my humble bundle stuff situated and I'll PM you the key.
Thanks for the donation. Much obliged.
AgentBirdnest: Well, as Ben Franklin said, house guests are like fish. They are nice at first, but after a while they start to stink.

This applies to me because I've been here longer than I should (I should be in bed) and also because I haven't showered yet ;-p Better do those things quickly, in reverse order. Take care, everyone. Have a good night, whenever you do.
*big hugs and waves all around*
Good night Agent, sleep well. Glad you said you need a shower, I thought it was me. :-)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Sounds good let me get my humble bundle stuff situated and I'll PM you the key.
zeogold: Thanks for the donation. Much obliged.
You're welcome. :)
Before i actually fall asleep in front of the monitor - i think i'm going to sleep now. Good night everyone :)
ElTerprise: Before i actually fall asleep in front of the monitor - i think i'm going to sleep now. Good night everyone :)
Have a good sleep.
ElTerprise: Before i actually fall asleep in front of the monitor - i think i'm going to sleep now. Good night everyone :)
I sleep with my monitor in my bed :P
bela555: I sleep with my monitor in my bed :P
D'aww.
Post edited January 09, 2016 by zeogold
bela555: I sleep with my monitor in my bed :P
zeogold: D'aww.
Objection! That recliner may be used as bed but it is NOT a bed! Therefore the relevancy of the photo is merely "mildly", ergo unsuitable as a reaction photo! Get outta here with that!

Also, hi.
NoNewTaleToTell: *dissatisfaction*
Cut!
Take 2!
Aaaaand...ACTION!
D'aww.