It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

superstande: hope you got to sleep :)

and a very gooood mooorning, planet!
NoNewTaleToTell: Still awake, haven't even tried to sleep yet...haven't gotten that gelato either! Currently listening to an album of piano covers of pro wrestler's theme songs. It's actually quite a beautiful bit of music, each song would be great even if you didn't know its origin. How are things starting off for you?

...I'm gonna go get that gelato.
...is somebody gonna make the "AND HIS NAME IS..." reference, or am I gonna have to do it myself?
zeogold: ...is somebody gonna make the "AND HIS NAME IS..." reference, or am I gonna have to do it myself?
can't help you there :) I'm drawing a blank...

phew! was just... starting to curse this game, risen, and now they gave me some nice story and transfered to the last chapter... but still... this is the last rpg I play for a long time, where you can't customize the main character's appearance at the very very beginning of the game :)
Post edited January 09, 2016 by superstande
zeogold: ...is somebody gonna make the "AND HIS NAME IS..." reference, or am I gonna have to do it myself?
superstande: can't help you there :) I'm drawing a blank...

phew! was just... starting to curse this game, risen, and now they gave me some nice story and transfered to the last chapter... but still... this is the last rpg I play for a long time, where you can't customize the main character's appearance at the very very beginning of the game :)
Maybe because you can't see him.
Need a hint?
superstande: can't help you there :) I'm drawing a blank...

Risen does get a bit boring clothing customization way. I joined The Order on my playthrough and had to stare at those boring grey robes for 30+ hours haha. Great game though in my opinion.
It won't be me! But I'll throw out a "It's me it's me...it's the D O double G!", which totally didn't copy "It's me, it's me...D D P, BANG!"...
Post edited January 09, 2016 by NoNewTaleToTell
NoNewTaleToTell: Risen does get a bit boring clothing customization way. I joined The Order on my playthrough and had to stare at those boring grey robes for 30+ hours haha. Great game though in my opinion.
So you suffered even more than I :) I've at least had 3 sets of boring clothes :)
I started out liking the Ewan McGregor - like voice but now it's starting to piss me off with its lack of ... character, somehow :)

zeogold: Maybe because you can't see him.
Need a hint?
hmm... that's a famous pro wrestler, have heard the name a few times... sorry ... I ... still don't ... *runs away quickly*
Post edited January 09, 2016 by superstande
NoNewTaleToTell: Risen does get a bit boring clothing customization way. I joined The Order on my playthrough and had to stare at those boring grey robes for 30+ hours haha. Great game though in my opinion.
superstande: So you suffered even more than I :) I've at least had 3 sets of boring clothes :)
I started out liking the Ewan McGregor - like voice but now it's starting to piss me off with its lack of ... character, somehow :)
Yep I spent I guess around 10 hours in the clothes you start off in, and another 30+ in the Order's robes. There may have been a entry level set of clothes for the Order but I can't remember, even if there was that would just make us even.

I actually liked the main character's voice in Risen although he does tend to have a "I'm completely bored right now" inflection at times. In Risen 2 I can't even tell if it's the same voice actor, but I'm not really liking the performance so far, then again I'm not liking a few things about Risen 2!
NoNewTaleToTell: Yep I spent I guess around 10 hours in the clothes you start off in, and another 30+ in the Order's robes. There may have been a entry level set of clothes for the Order but I can't remember, even if there was that would just make us even.

I actually liked the main character's voice in Risen although he does tend to have a "I'm completely bored right now" inflection at times. In Risen 2 I can't even tell if it's the same voice actor, but I'm not really liking the performance so far, then again I'm not liking a few things about Risen 2!
Ouch, sorry to hear. Hopefully there are less caves and caverns at least and more vivid colors and lively pirates...
NoNewTaleToTell: Yep I spent I guess around 10 hours in the clothes you start off in, and another 30+ in the Order's robes. There may have been a entry level set of clothes for the Order but I can't remember, even if there was that would just make us even.

superstande: Ouch, sorry to hear. Hopefully there are less caves and caverns at least and more vivid colors and lively pirates...
I think what you're looking for here is The Secret of Monkey Island.
superstande: Ouch, sorry to hear. Hopefully there are less caves and caverns at least and more vivid colors and lively pirates...
zeogold: I think what you're looking for here is The Secret of Monkey Island.
hehe... so I guess Risen isn't super-piratey so much...
Home stretch time...only 10 insanity rounds left.
*hugs everyone*
how do you take your tea gog? nothin fancy here, just squeeze the hell out of my teabag and then drink it straight. good ol pg tips.
*tries to revive thread*
pimpmonkey2382.313: *tries to revive thread*
Morning Mr Vader, any better today?
Post edited January 09, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
pimpmonkey2382.313: *tries to revive thread*
EndreWhiteMane: Morning Mr Vader, any better today?
Nope, about the same. The 12th can't come soon enough.

And how are you?
Post edited January 09, 2016 by pimpmonkey2382.313