It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stilton: Still not making life easy for yourself I see... Good to see some things don't change :-)
The designer didn't put much in the way of structure in when it comes to clearing sections. Every requirement is so easy, I could smash my hand with a hammer and still do it. So I upped the difficulty by quite a bit.

Also, good afternoon. =) How've you been doing? It's been a while.
CarrionCrow: 9 more. Would've cleared this thing ages ago if I hadn't added the dumbass handicap of having to do every day perfectly.
Stilton: Still not making life easy for yourself I see... Good to see some things don't change :-)
Holy shite (note British spelling) where have you been?
Everything OK?
Hey I spot a wild stilton.
CarrionCrow: The designer didn't put much in the way of structure in when it comes to clearing sections. Every requirement is so easy, I could smash my hand with a hammer and still do it. So I upped the difficulty by quite a bit.

I've recovered from the Season of Excess and sort of managed to get things back on an even keel. Got plans for this year and for a change I want them to pan out, so I've been laying foundations. How's it with you? Nice to see your eye again...
EndreWhiteMane: Holy shite (note British spelling) where have you been?
Everything OK?
Everything's good, fellow Viking :-) 800 suits you - congrats :-) Shite is right, by the way. Its one of those words with a built in smile, so thanks ;-) How's the world with you?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Hey I spot a wild stilton.
Hey, Mr Monkey :-) Nice avatar there. How's life, the universe and everything?
Post edited January 09, 2016 by Stilton
Andremop: In the meantime if anyone knows about an indie - like ultra indie - point and click adventure game set in a snowy town whose graphic style is somewhat similar to "Ben There, Dan That! / Time Gentlemen, Please!", let me know. Like those two games it is more humorous than anything else.

The things I remember about it is that the town is perpetually under snow and that there's a screwdriver - or is it hammer, I don't know.
First thing that came to mind was Puzzle Agent. I played a bit of it a few weeks ago, and I remember finding a screwdriver in a snowy and humorous town.
CarrionCrow: The designer didn't put much in the way of structure in when it comes to clearing sections. Every requirement is so easy, I could smash my hand with a hammer and still do it. So I upped the difficulty by quite a bit.

Stilton: I've recovered from the Season of Excess and sort of managed to get things back on an even keel. Got plans for this year and for a change I want them to pan out, so I've been laying foundations. How's it with you? Nice to see your eye again...
EndreWhiteMane: Holy shite (note British spelling) where have you been?
Everything OK?
Stilton: Everything's good, fellow Viking :-) 800 suits you - congrats :-) Shite is right, by the way. Its one of those words with a built in smile, so thanks ;-) How's the world with you?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Hey I spot a wild stilton.
Stilton: Hey, Mr Monkey :-) Nice avatar there. How's life, the universe and everything?
I've been a lot better, but I am hanging in there, and how have you been? :)
Oh, and good mornoon everyone :-)

Great to see you alive and "good", Stilton!
AgentBirdnest: Oh, and good mornoon everyone :-)

Heya agent, how are you? *hugs*
Andremop:
AgentBirdnest: First thing that came to mind was Puzzle Agent. I played a bit of it a few weeks ago, and I remember finding a screwdriver in a snowy and humorous town.
Wow, close, I mean really close graphically speaking. Snow setting, characters, they all look similar.
The only problem is that I played this game waaay before 2010, the year Puzzle Agent was released.
Stilton: Holy shite (note British spelling) where have you been?
Everything OK?
Stilton: Everything's good, fellow Viking :-) 800 suits you - congrats :-) Shite is right, by the way. Its one of those words with a built in smile, so thanks ;-) How's the world with you?
Doing OK here, good to see you.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I've been a lot better, but I am hanging in there, and how have you been? :)
So far its been pretty good. The older I get the more I realise there are things I should've got done a long time ago, so I think this year is going to be like a military exercise to get some of that stuff behind me. No intense attacking - that usually gets nowhere - just a methodical step by step ticking of boxes with no real pressure.

Glad you're hanging in there. Hopefully things will improve quickly. :-)
pimpmonkey2382.313: I've been a lot better, but I am hanging in there, and how have you been? :)
Stilton: So far its been pretty good. The older I get the more I realise there are things I should've got done a long time ago, so I think this year is going to be like a military exercise to get some of that stuff behind me. No intense attacking - that usually gets nowhere - just a methodical step by step ticking of boxes with no real pressure.

Glad you're hanging in there. Hopefully things will improve quickly. :-)
Thank you stilton, it's nice to see that you're back. :)
AgentBirdnest: Oh, and good mornoon everyone :-)

Hi Agent :-) How's life? Any New Year's revolutions? How was your Christmas?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Heya agent, how are you? *hugs*
*big return hug*
Quite good. Taking a little break from Fran Bow to chat with the peeps here, and maybe eat something... It's been a nice Saturday so far. A smile on my face, the sun shining through the window onto my neck (I'll have to go out there at some point. Can't sit inside all day), and a bag of Reese's Pieces make it a pretty enjoyable morning :-)
Andremop: Wow, close, I mean really close graphically speaking. Snow setting, characters, they all look similar.
The only problem is that I played this game waaay before 2010, the year Puzzle Agent was released.
When did you play it? Any idea when it might have been released? Do you recall if it had voice acting?
Post edited January 09, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
pimpmonkey2382.313: Heya agent, how are you? *hugs*
AgentBirdnest: *big return hug*
Quite good. Taking a little break from Fran Bow to chat with the peeps here, and maybe eat something... It's been a nice Saturday so far. A smile on my face, the sun shining through the window onto my neck (I'll have to go out there at some point. Can't sit inside all day), and a bag of Reese's Pieces make it a pretty enjoyable morning :-)
Awesome, wish I could go out but I'd end up feeling worse. :/