It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: -laughs- That could work. Course, that could also turn into people finding ways to abuse the employee until they go nuts or end up hospitalized.
That would be kind of sad too. :P All right, the plastic bubble it is then. Not sure how I'll manage to make my way up and down stairs yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something.
FearfulSymmetry: That would be kind of sad too. :P All right, the plastic bubble it is then. Not sure how I'll manage to make my way up and down stairs yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something.
Given the size of your living space, it'll have to be a small bubble, I think...
CarrionCrow: Given the size of your living space, it'll have to be a small bubble, I think...
And one that somehow allows me to climb my bunk bed ...
What's/going on on the thre...
Needed that nap.
FearfulSymmetry: And one that somehow allows me to climb my bunk bed ...
Hmm. That sounds tricky. Might have to adjust the idea - less of a bubble, more of a protective suit so you've got mobility along with a way to absorb accident-related damage.
Merry After and Pre Noon-nightings !

I played Risen and got so annoyed, had to play Metro 2033 a bit to calm down.

Hey, hello Stilton!
The Deadly Tower of Monsters should be out on the 19th Jan by the way :)
HOLY CRAP!

After spending all my working hours - yes, I work on Saturdays - looking for my memory adventure game, I finally found it lurking on the bottom of this site: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/picks/

I read the entire games list of Wikipedia, Moby Games, Gog wishlist and many more. Nothing! I was about to give up... in fact I did give up several times...

But now here it is, it's called Permanent Daylight. Has anyone ever played it? It's not even on GOG wishlist, which is a miracle in itself. Going to add it as soon as I finish writing this post. Vote for it, it's a fun game!

Thanks for all the help, guys
What a relief!
Attachments:
19.jpg (12 Kb)
Post edited January 09, 2016 by Andremop
Andremop: HOLY CRAP!

After spending all my working hours - yes, I work on Saturdays - looking for my memory adventure game, I finally found it lurking on the bottom of this site: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/picks/

I read the entire games list of Wikipedia, Moby Games, Gog wishlist and many more. Nothing! I was about to give up... in fact I did give up several times...

But now here it is, it's called Permanent Daylight. Has anyone ever played it? It's not even on GOG wishlist, which is a miracle in itself. Going to add it as soon as I finish writing this post. Vote for it, it's a fun game!

Thanks for all the help, guys
What a relief!
Thou shall be hugged.
superstande: Merry After and Pre Noon-nightings !

I played Risen and got so annoyed, had to play Metro 2033 a bit to calm down.

Hey, hello Stilton!
The Deadly Tower of Monsters should be out on the 19th Jan by the way :)
Woo, I'd forgotten about that.

How are you? Happy New Year!!
Andremop:
l0rdtr3k: Thou shall be hugged.
I shall accept thy hug because my mind is already brewing another torture for me in the form of a forgotten racing game.
But I shall leave it for tomorrow.
Andremop: But now here it is, it's called Permanent Daylight. Has anyone ever played it? It's not even on GOG wishlist, which is a miracle in itself. Going to add it as soon as I finish writing this post. Vote for it, it's a fun game!
Oh nice! Congrats! Glad you found it. Looks like fun. I haven't tried it, but just downloaded it and will give it a try sometime :-)
superstande: Ouch, sorry to hear. Hopefully there are less caves and caverns at least and more vivid colors and lively pirates...
Risen 2 definitely has its fair share of pirates, but as a whole the game is a lot weaker than the first, to me anyway. They overhauled the combat system and made it far worse, no more strategy, just click click click and hope you get lucky. The writing is decent enough and graphically things are a bit improved and now there seems to be a lot of clothes to wear, so there are some positives. Plus I just don't like pirate settings/themes overall, if it wasn't a sequel to Risen I probably wouldn't have picked it up.
There. First game for my 2016 finished list.

That mode was way easier then advertised. "It's virtually impossible!" Bullshit. If I hadn't kneecapped myself every time I screwed up, I'd have had the fucking thing done weeks ago.
AgentBirdnest: Oh nice! Congrats! Glad you found it. Looks like fun. I haven't tried it, but just downloaded it and will give it a try sometime :-)
Thanks!
I'm replaying it right now - Deponia took a little break for it.
It's not as funny as I remember so don't expect Lucasarts material here.

But it's cool I guess. I'm probably halfway through, and it only took me 30 minutes or so.
All in all, an ok pastime. If it were on GOG it would have to be free because right now paying anything for it would be too much.

But thanks again for putting your brain to use.
Post edited January 10, 2016 by Andremop