It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Morning Mr Vader, any better today?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Nope, about the same. The 12th can't come soon enough.

And how are you?
Doin' OK here, didn't feel up to going to work so I'll just having a lazy day at home.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Nope, about the same. The 12th can't come soon enough.

And how are you?
EndreWhiteMane: Doin' OK here, didn't feel up to going to work so I'll just having a lazy day at home.
same here, having hard time keeping hands still. and also still fuming about a certain thread from last night but Not as angry as I was.
EndreWhiteMane: Doin' OK here, didn't feel up to going to work so I'll just having a lazy day at home.
pimpmonkey2382.313: same here, having hard time keeping hands still. and also still fuming about a certain thread from last night but Not as angry as I was.
I used to do that, now I pretty much write stuff off as "Universal Internet Idiocy" and move on. :-)
pimpmonkey2382.313: same here, having hard time keeping hands still. and also still fuming about a certain thread from last night but Not as angry as I was.
EndreWhiteMane: I used to do that, now I pretty much write stuff off as "Universal Internet Idiocy" and move on. :-)
It definitely fell under that category.
Fellow GOGers, is there a thread for people who can't remember the name of a game they used to play?
I searched and only found one for people to guess the game based on a picture.

I have this point and click game whose name I can't remember that is "torturing" me.
Thanks for the help!
Andremop: Fellow GOGers, is there a thread for people who can't remember the name of a game they used to play?

I have this point and click game whose name I can't remember that is "torturing" me.
Thanks for the help!
I don't think there is one in general but you could try to make one.
Andremop: Fellow GOGers, is there a thread for people who can't remember the name of a game they used to play?

Thanks for the help!
Just start a new thread called something like "Help me remember this game".
Make it a 'question' thread so you can reward someone with a few points for answering it.

Thanks for the help!
No, people usually just make a question thread.
You could also ask in here if you don't feel like making a thread.

Thanks for the help!
EndreWhiteMane: Just start a new thread called something like "Help me remember this game".
Make it a 'question' thread so you can reward someone with a few points for answering it.
*gets comfy and begins to hug and cuddle Endre*
^^^^

Thanks for all the fast help, guys!
I think I'll create a thread about this this evening.

In the meantime if anyone knows about an indie - like ultra indie - point and click adventure game set in a snowy town whose graphic style is somewhat similar to "Ben There, Dan That! / Time Gentlemen, Please!", let me know. Like those two games it is more humorous than anything else.

The things I remember about it is that the town is perpetually under snow and that there's a screwdriver - or is it hammer, I don't know.
Post edited January 09, 2016 by Andremop
Nothing says good times like being at the intersection of enjoyment and creeping hatred towards something...
CarrionCrow: Nothing says good times like being at the intersection of enjoyment and creeping hatred towards something...
How many levels to go?
EndreWhiteMane: How many levels to go?
9 more. Would've cleared this thing ages ago if I hadn't added the dumbass handicap of having to do every day perfectly.
EndreWhiteMane: How many levels to go?
CarrionCrow: 9 more. Would've cleared this thing ages ago if I hadn't added the dumbass handicap of having to do every day perfectly.
Well, that's 7 levels since yesterday, the end is in sight! :-)
CarrionCrow: 9 more. Would've cleared this thing ages ago if I hadn't added the dumbass handicap of having to do every day perfectly.
Still not making life easy for yourself I see... Good to see some things don't change :-)