It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Think i'm going to sleep now. Good night everyone and see you later :)
Good night, and pleasant dreams of radishes. :-)
CarrionCrow: Well, Traveller's a classic, and Dungeon World looks good. Haven't had a chance to read it at length, though.
I'm actually more interested in Dungeon World, and its (pompously named) apocalypse engine (engine, seriously?)
I know absolutely nothing about Traveller or why I should care about it.
Post edited January 08, 2016 by j0ekerr
CarrionCrow: Well, Traveller's a classic, and Dungeon World looks good. Haven't had a chance to read it at length, though.
j0ekerr: I'm actually more interested in Dungeon World, and its (pompously named) apocalypse engine (engine, seriously?)
I know absolutely nothing about Traveller or why I should care about it.
I was going to get the Mage bundle, until someone reminded me that the V20 version is out. Will save my money for that instead.
j0ekerr: Where's the evil eyed avian? I wanted to ask him about the latest bundle of pretend books.
Dungeon World is awesome. We always have a blast playing it. I also recommend having a look at its horror version 'Monster of the Week'.
*steps in, tips helmet*

Good morning, Fred! Happy Friday to everyone :-) Hope it is treating you well so far.
good morning! *serves some steaming organic coffee*
listening to some good ol' blues from http://www.nothingbuttheblues.co.uk/radio.html ... free to download too and as fas as I know this is all perfectly legal, the fellow's been doing the podcast since late '08 and also is part of a blues band - at the moment though it's taking a forced break, I think (the band, not the podcast).

lost 3 teeth this morning... it was one of those, "You should have come here long time ago" - things.
Well it had been a long time, in fact, believe it or not, 2 decades since I visited a dentist... :)

But I feel quite a lot better than I have in long time. Possibly all those bad headaches were caused by those teeth...

Okay sorry for this ... extensive explanation of epic erroneus elegy.
Elegy for my dead teeth... :P

Anyhow on other news, I may have just acquired the best weapon in Risen and also leveled-up so far that the rest of the game should be quite easy.
superstande: lost 3 teeth this morning... it was one of those, "You should have come here long time ago" - things.
Well it had been a long time, in fact, believe it or not, 2 decades since I visited a dentist... :)

But I feel quite a lot better than I have in long time. Possibly all those bad headaches were caused by those teeth...

Okay sorry for this ... extensive explanation of epic erroneus elegy.
Elegy for my dead teeth... :P

Anyhow on other news, I may have just acquired the best weapon in Risen and also leveled-up so far that the rest of the game should be quite easy.
Mhhmmph >__o
Sorry to hear that. I can sympathize. But I guess it's good, if the pain is gone at least. Teeth and head aches are some of the worst things in the history of the world. Right up there with bananas and JJG's music.

Any idea what you'll play after Risen?
Good morning GOG !!

♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪
And a very happy birthday to David Bowie !!!

I can't wait to see his new album !... \o/

**Big happy hug**
*hugs and waves* Hope everyone is having a good day!
Empress_Owl: Good morning GOG !!

And a very happy birthday to David Bowie !!!

I can't wait to see his new album !... \o/

**Big happy hug**
\o/ !!Happy birthday David!! \o/
(How do we gift him? :-))

And good morning, Owl! **Big hug**
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves* Hope everyone is having a good day!
*bigger hug with hot chocolate* Good morning Moon, and same to you :-)
Post edited January 08, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Mhhmmph >__o
Sorry to hear that. I can sympathize. But I guess it's good, if the pain is gone at least. Teeth and head aches are some of the worst things in the history of the world. Right up there with bananas and JJG's music.

Any idea what you'll play after Risen?

I'm thinking of picking one of these: Wasteland 2 (2/3 done), Metro 2033 Redux (about 1/3), Technobabylon, Saints Row IV (the main game probably halfway), Chroma Squad or ROM.

And... Good Morning Moon and Owl and Agent too ! ;)
Post edited January 08, 2016 by superstande
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves* Hope everyone is having a good day!
**Big hug back**
I'm happy, hope you're happy too, as Major Tom would say ;-p

AgentBirdnest: \o/ !!Happy birthday David!! \o/
(How do we gift him? :-))

And good morning, Owl! **Big hug**
I don't know... does he have a wishlist ? :-))
Good morning, AgentB
**Big hug**
superstande: And... Good Morning Moon and Owl and Agent too ! ;)
Good morning, Sup !! :)
**Big hug**
We are actually playing Technobabylon with Agent :)
Post edited January 08, 2016 by Empress_Owl
superstande: thanks :) I'll be fine.

I'm thinking of picking one of these: Wasteland 2 (2/3 done), Metro 2033 Redux (about 1/3), Technobabylon, Saints Row IV (the main game probably halfway), Chroma Squad or ROM.
Nice lineup... The only one I've played it Technobabylon, which I'm currently playing with Owl, and is really cool :-)

edit : ha, I'm slow. Owl ninja-replied (8 minutes ago) :-p
Empress_Owl: I don't know... does he have a wishlist ? :-))
Good morning, AgentB
**Big hug**
Errrr.... I dunno. I thought you were his n°1 fan, shouldn't you know? :-)
I wonder if he even likes video games? ... Probably - he did do music for Omikron, if I'm not mistaken.
Post edited January 08, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Errrr.... I dunno. I thought you were his n°1 fan, shouldn't you know? :-)
I wonder if he even likes video games? ... Probably - he did do music for Omikron, if I'm not mistaken.
,',',,',,',',',):-| **caugh**
Yes, that's it :) he made the great music of Nomad Soul !
I'm so sad this editor stopped releasing his next games on computers :'-( there are a couple which seem really nice, and they only exist on consoles... **cry** ;-(,',',,',','
Empress_Owl: I'm so sad this editor stopped releasing his next games on computers :'-( there are a couple which seem really nice, and they only exist on consoles... **cry** ;-(,',',,',','
Ho yeah, Quantic Dream, right? Yeah, a couple of their last games looked really cool, but I don't have a new console to play them on :'-(
On the other hand, consoles don't have Wadjet Eye B-|