It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi everyone, how are you all today? I'm glad to be done with my classes for the day, don't plan on doing much this afternoon. :P
FearfulSymmetry: Hi everyone, how are you all today? I'm glad to be done with my classes for the day, don't plan on doing much this afternoon. :P
Hey Fearful, I'm doing good thank you! Nice glad to hear! :) Plus, nice avatar! :)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hey Fearful, I'm doing good thank you! Nice glad to hear! :) Plus, nice avatar! :)
Good to hear that. Are you looking forward to the weekend? And thanks, though as always, it's kind of hard to get used to having a different one. :P
Orange is the New Black is probably one of my favourite series now.
Post edited January 08, 2016 by l0rdtr3k
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hey Fearful, I'm doing good thank you! Nice glad to hear! :) Plus, nice avatar! :)
FearfulSymmetry: Good to hear that. Are you looking forward to the weekend? And thanks, though as always, it's kind of hard to get used to having a different one. :P
Thank you! :) Ah, yesI do, but I have a test on maths tomorrow and I have no idea to what to write as I haven't had the time to study, so it will be a huge fail. :( Other than that I don't have any plans for weekend! :) I know that feeling :)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Thank you! :) Ah, yesI do, but I have a test on maths tomorrow and I have no idea to what to write as I haven't had the time to study, so it will be a huge fail. :( Other than that I don't have any plans for weekend! :) I know that feeling :)
Ugh, a test during the weekend? That's no fun. I do have to work on some essays and on my dissertation this weekend, but at least I won't actually have to attend any classes or such.
FearfulSymmetry: Hi everyone, how are you all today? I'm glad to be done with my classes for the day, don't plan on doing much this afternoon. :P
GAHH!! Who are you? :-O

I'm okay... been having a really bad headache for about 31 hours straight, which is beginning to piss me off. Otherwise, I'm in a pleasant mood :-)

Some of the best afternoons are the ones without any plans. Hope you enjoy it :-)
AgentBirdnest: GAHH!! Who are you? :-O

I'm okay... been having a really bad headache for about 31 hours straight, which is beginning to piss me off. Otherwise, I'm in a pleasant mood :-)

Some of the best afternoons are the ones without any plans. Hope you enjoy it :-)
Mwahahahaha ... Fearful's evil twin sister. ;)

I remember you mentioning it yesterday. So sorry to hear it hasn't passed yet. Is there any medication you can take to help?

Haha, probably! I'll just hang back and either watch a movie and crochet or play a game. :P
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Thank you! :) Ah, yesI do, but I have a test on maths tomorrow and I have no idea to what to write as I haven't had the time to study, so it will be a huge fail. :( Other than that I don't have any plans for weekend! :) I know that feeling :)
FearfulSymmetry: Ugh, a test during the weekend? That's no fun. I do have to work on some essays and on my dissertation this weekend, but at least I won't actually have to attend any classes or such.
Actually, this test was in 27th of December, but I didn;t go as I haven't had the time to study for it, so I moved it to this Saturday, but man I couldn't study for it again :( and I have 3 hours of class in maths after the test.
Post edited January 08, 2016 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Actually, this test was in 27th of December, but I didn;t go as I haven't had the time to study for it, so I moved it to this Saturday, but man I couldn't study for it again :( and I have 3 hours of class in maths after the test.
Hmm, I'm glad I don't have much to do with maths anymore. I quite liked it in my last few years at high school, but before that I used to be really bad at it. Statistics/probability maths is fine, I can do that no problem, but the rest ...

Well, good luck anyway.
l0rdtr3k: Orange is the New Black is probably one of my favourite series now.
That's on my list but right now I've been HOOKED on Sons of Anarchy.

Can't stop watching that show.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Actually, this test was in 27th of December, but I didn;t go as I haven't had the time to study for it, so I moved it to this Saturday, but man I couldn't study for it again :( and I have 3 hours of class in maths after the test.
FearfulSymmetry: Hmm, I'm glad I don't have much to do with maths anymore. I quite liked it in my last few years at high school, but before that I used to be really bad at it. Statistics/probability maths is fine, I can do that no problem, but the rest ...

Well, good luck anyway.
Thank you. :)
Morning all, hope everyone is well today and Agents headache goes away soon.
In a good bit of pain again today but that's pretty normal and no biggie.

Who is that macho looking woman and what has she done with my lovely Fearful???

The power supply in my new computer won't handle my new video card, bummer.
It's sad but GOG sales do nothing for me anymore, I have pretty much everything I want from here. Need more new releases. :-)
*hugs and handshakes, waves and pancakes all around*
Attachments:
inc.jpg (40 Kb)
Post edited January 08, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
FearfulSymmetry: Mwahahahaha ... Fearful's evil twin sister. ;)

I remember you mentioning it yesterday. So sorry to hear it hasn't passed yet. Is there any medication you can take to help?

Haha, probably! I'll just hang back and either watch a movie and crochet or play a game. :P
Oh really? ... I always thought Fearful was the evil one ô__o

I've taken a couple different over-the-counter painkillers, but it doesn't seem to help. On the other hand, chatting does help a little bit. So maybe I'll keep doing that...

What games are you currently into?
Post edited January 08, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, hope everyone is well today and Agents headache goes away soon.
In a good bit of pain again today but that's pretty normal and no biggie.

Who is that macho looking woman and what has she done with my lovely Fearful???

The power supply in my new computer won't handle my new video card, bummer.
It's sad but GOG sales do nothing for me anymore, I have pretty much everything I want from here. Need more new releases. :-)
*hugs and handshakes, waves and pancakes all around*
Hello Endre, I'm doing good thank you!
So sad to hear that, hopefully the pain goes away soon! :)

And you have everything from this sale? even the Leisure Suit Larry games?