It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok,watched some really creepy ice cream commercials. I'll share the links later.
ElTerprise: Hi Owl - glad to hear that (although i think you forgot a 'd' ^^)
I'm good too - despite some muscle ache. Hm..Ghost master is one of the things that look interesting to me on the promo but haven't bought anything yet :)
Empress_Owl: No, that's it, I'm Goo !! ^^ hihi
**big silly hug**
Notice me,Senpai!
superstande: Oo, Empress Owl, thou jests with me! :)
there was also a pc version I think... Yeah the graphics were a big downside... but there was some fun story elements in it... like the start... the player's character has spent the night sleeping at a table with his head in a spaghetti plate... owing money... things are not looking good... then you have to hack into big companies data banks and later to cyberspace to get money...
Ho... i used to have a Apple II emulator on my pc... i should put it again, i miss those old games... :)
this one sounds good anyway, I'll try it :) thanks for the idea...
l0rdtr3k: Notice me,Senpai!
Im not a Senpai !
**hug anyway** :)
Post edited January 08, 2016 by Empress_Owl
superstande: Oo, Empress Owl, thou jests with me! :)
there was also a pc version I think... Yeah the graphics were a big downside... but there was some fun story elements in it... like the start... the player's character has spent the night sleeping at a table with his head in a spaghetti plate... owing money... things are not looking good... then you have to hack into big companies data banks and later to cyberspace to get money...
Empress_Owl: Ho... i used to have a Apple II emulator on my pc... i should put it again, i miss those old games... :)
l0rdtr3k: Notice me,Senpai!
Empress_Owl: Im not a Senpai !
**hug anyway** :)
Who the hell is a Senpai? What is that?
Empress_Owl: Ho... i used to have a Apple II emulator on my pc... i should put it again, i miss those old games... :)
Alright. you're welcome. Although I'm not even sure what Apple II is/was .. something like C64 I guess ;)
I should probably warn you about the game, there was lots of typing involved... and the interface takes some time to get used to.
Post edited January 08, 2016 by superstande
superstande: Alright. you're welcome. Although I'm not even sure what Apple II is/was .. something like C64 I guess ;)
I should probably warn you about the game, there was lots of typing involved... and the interface takes some time to get used to.
Hey super how are you mate? :)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: [random post]
Who is that in your avatar? e__e
superstande: Alright. you're welcome. Although I'm not even sure what Apple II is/was .. something like C64 I guess ;)
>:-O
Apple II is the best first personal computer ever ;-p
Ok... thanks for the info !!! ;-)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: [random post]
AgentBirdnest: Who is that in your avatar? e__e
Shaundi from the Saints Row series! :)
AgentBirdnest: Who is that in your avatar? e__e
That's Shaundi from Saints Row The Third :)

superstande: Yeah it was fun. There were four screens with four people... although one gentleman was represented by a cartoon picture :) They talked about recent releases in a quite relaxed way. Although there was some arguing but it seemed to go by in a peaceful way :) I'm not sure if they would have gone to upcoming releases later... too bad I was too tired to keep watching past midnight.
Interesting. Sounds like something i might listen to at some point then.

Empress_Owl: No, that's it, I'm Goo !! ^^ hihi
**big silly hug**
Okay ^^ *big silly return hug*
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Shaundi from the Saints Row series! :)
Aha... She is certainly quite bosomy in that picture.
Empress_Owl: >:-O
Apple II is the best first personal computer ever ;-p
Ok... thanks for the info !!! ;-)
Uh sorry... I... I... was .. raised by complete barbarians and ignorant teachers... :P
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Shaundi from the Saints Row series! :)
AgentBirdnest: Aha... She is certainly quite bosomy in that picture.
Yes she is :)
ElTerprise: Interesting. Sounds like something i might listen to at some point then.
It was the first episode of GOGCast... if you want that one. Yeah it was the most interesting thing I've ever seen on Twitch ;) ... not that I've seen much.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hey super how are you mate? :)
I'm back from the dentist, lacking 3 teeth and trying to wake up :)
how's Greece?
Post edited January 08, 2016 by superstande
ElTerprise: Interesting. Sounds like something i might listen to at some point then.
superstande: It was the first episode of GOGCast... if you want that one. Yeah it was the most interesting thing I've ever seen on Twitch ;) ... not that I've seen much.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hey super how are you mate? :)
superstande: I'm back from the dentist, lacking 3 teeth and trying to wake up :)
how's Greece?
Hey welcome back! :) But you got removed 3 teeths? :(
Ah, it could have been better! But nice weather for now and it made a step forward in technology! :)
superstande: It was the first episode of GOGCast... if you want that one. Yeah it was the most interesting thing I've ever seen on Twitch ;) ... not that I've seen much.
Yes i heard about it being the first episode. aside from the occasional Co-optional Podcast i don't watch anything on Twitch...
Why did you lose some teeth?
AgentBirdnest: Aha... She is certainly quite bosomy in that picture.
Not only in that picture ;)
Post edited January 08, 2016 by ElTerprise