It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, hope everyone is well today and Agents headache goes away soon.
In a good bit of pain again today but that's pretty normal and no biggie.

Who is that macho looking woman and what has she done with my lovely Fearful???

The power supply in my new computer won't handle my new video card, bummer.
It's sad but GOG sales do nothing for me anymore, I have pretty much everything I want from here. Need more new releases. :-)
*hugs and handshakes, waves and pancakes all around*
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello Endre, I'm doing good thank you!
So sad to hear that, hopefully the pain goes away soon! :)

And you have everything from this sale? even the Leisure Suit Larry games?
Yep, have everything I want from this one.
EndreWhiteMane: It's sad but GOG sales do nothing for me anymore, I have pretty much everything I want from here. Need more new releases. :-)
*takes pancakes*

Maybe you should...*gulp* buy us a few games that are on sale while you wait for new releases :P
*said while eating said pancakes*
EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, hope everyone is well today and Agents headache goes away soon.

It's sad but GOG sales do nothing for me anymore, I have pretty much everything I want from here. Need more new releases. :-)
Hope your pain will ease up a bit soon.

Haha, why is everyone always so upset when I swap out my avatar? ;) But yeah, that macho looking woman used to be a dark lord of the sith, so there you go. :P

Ow yeah, that's one of those annoying things you don't tend to think about until it's already too late. Can you swap the power supply for a different one?

Yep, I feel pretty much the same way about sales these days. But it has to be said there's not that much I want on Steam either. Or it's all still too expensive.

AgentBirdnest: Oh really? ... I always thought Fearful was the evil one ô__o

I've taken a couple different over-the-counter painkillers, but it doesn't seem to help. On the other hand, chatting does help a little bit. So maybe I'll keep doing that...

What games are you currently into?
Hahaha, fair enough. In that case you're really in for something. ;)

Maybe a cup of tea or something? Those sometimes help a bit with my headaches.

Right now my life is absorbed by Seven Kingdoms: The Princess Problem. On the face of it, it might seem like another otome/visual novel game, but man, it's deep. The choices and permutations are endless. You have to put so much thought into building your character and keeping track of your stats. I've not been so impressed with a game in a really long time, it's the most choice and consequence heavy thing I've ever seen. This game keeps track of everything: your background, your morals, your stats, your relationships with others, things you've previously mentioned ... Kind fans have constructed entire excel sheets to keep track of all the permutations. It's insane. And the game is not even finished yet. o.o

/long rant about my new favorite game

Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, this might be a good game to annoy Crow. It would take you forever to see every bit of text. I think someone calculated that even just seeing all the different backgrounds combined with the different romances (each of them have bits of text that are unique to that particular route) would take about two hundred playthroughs. And that's not taking anything else into account. :P

What are you playing at the moment?

Thanks... I hope you'll feel better :-(
Sucks about the power supply. What will you do? Return the card? Get a new power supply?

New release are always good. Maybe we'll get another publisher soon. I'd love to see 2k here, among others...
Insomnia sales are always good too. I was just thinking about it them morning, and missing them. I really enjoyed the last one, mostly because I spent it with you guys ;-)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hello Endre, I'm doing good thank you!
So sad to hear that, hopefully the pain goes away soon! :)

And you have everything from this sale? even the Leisure Suit Larry games?
EndreWhiteMane: Yep, have everything I want from this one.
Nice! You lucky!
I also have everything I want from the sale. It was quite easy. 0/30 games owned ;-)
moonshineshadow: I also have everything I want from the sale. It was quite easy. 0/30 games owned ;-)
Hehe! :) How are you moon? :)
Post edited January 08, 2016 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
moonshineshadow: I also have everything I want from the sale. It was quite easy. 0/30 games owned ;-)
*begins to go all grabby grabby on moon*
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hehe! :) How are you moon? :)
*facehugs you a lot*
Post edited January 08, 2016 by l0rdtr3k

FearfulSymmetry: Hope your pain will ease up a bit soon.

Haha, why is everyone always so upset when I swap out my avatar? ;) But yeah, that macho looking woman used to be a dark lord of the sith, so there you go. :P

Ow yeah, that's one of those annoying things you don't tend to think about until it's already too late. Can you swap the power supply for a different one?

Yep, I feel pretty much the same way about sales these days. But it has to be said there's not that much I want on Steam either. Or it's all still too expensive.
Sadly it's not a standard PS so I'm stuck with this one. Haven't decided what to do yet.
*hugs everyone*

AgentBirdnest: Thanks... I hope you'll feel better :-(
Sucks about the power supply. What will you do? Return the card? Get a new power supply?

New release are always good. Maybe we'll get another publisher soon. I'd love to see 2k here, among others...
Insomnia sales are always good too. I was just thinking about it them morning, and missing them. I really enjoyed the last one, mostly because I spent it with you guys ;-)
Not sure what I'll do yet, can't upgrade this power supply sadly.
l0rdtr3k: *begins to go all grabby grabby on moon*
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hehe! :) How are you moon? :)
l0rdtr3k: *facehugs you a lot*
How do you hug faces? lol :)
Does that mean you don't want ANY of those? Boy, you're picky. :-)
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs everyone*
Feel any better?
Post edited January 08, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Does that mean you don't want ANY of those? Boy, you're picky. :-)
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs everyone*
EndreWhiteMane: Feel any better?
Nope. :/
EndreWhiteMane: Does that mean you don't want ANY of those? Boy, you're picky. :-)

Feel any better?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Nope. :/
You need to see a better doctor I think.