It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Does that mean you don't want ANY of those? Boy, you're picky. :-)
moonshineshadow: Yep. And yeah, quite picky, I am not even taking the free games anymore just because they are free if I have no interest in playing them :D
My shelf looks more impressive than yours. :P
moonshineshadow: Yep. And yeah, quite picky, I am not even taking the free games anymore just because they are free if I have no interest in playing them :D
EndreWhiteMane: My shelf looks more impressive than yours. :P
So what?
EndreWhiteMane: You're never going to grow up to be a dirty old man like me unless you learn to think like one.
Queue, line, university..........think about it.
Hahaha... Yes, I see... I'm too much of a gentleagent :-p
EndreWhiteMane: My shelf looks more impressive than yours. :P
moonshineshadow: So what?
<crude chauvinist comment deleted>
moonshineshadow: So what?
EndreWhiteMane: <crude chauvinist comment deleted>
*laughing hug*
You just picked the wrong target to talk about shelf sizes ;-)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: How do you hug faces? lol :)
I'm a blob so I just jump on your face and hug it.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: How do you hug faces? lol :)
l0rdtr3k: I'm a blob so I just jump on your face and hug it.
Haha! :D
Crow should get his 4th star today. I'll make popcorn..........
LOL I actually do this too (I thought I was a weirdo for it) - but if I don't have any interest in a freebie, I don't click the banner. I... don't know why - it's not like they run out! ;)

I was a bit wishy washy with Worms though - I took it, as a code - so that way it won't clutter up my account if I decide I don't want it (yes, I KNOW I can always just hide it - but no!). I love Worms, I don't know how I feel about 3D Worms - hence my hesitation.

EndreWhiteMane: Not sure what I'll do yet, can't upgrade this power supply sadly.
That SUCKS! New video card draws too much juice? You actually CAN upgrade your power supply (I looked at the computer last night) ...

but it's "ghetto" (and perhaps not exactly safe) as hell - you can install a new PSU OUTSIDE the case. Increase the danger by a factor of 10 considering having a nosey, obsessive as hell and alway intrigued Boxer around.

AgentBirdnest: I just started playing Technobabylon with Owl, and it is really cool so far (despite getting stuck for a while because I didn't notice an e-mail attachment 9__9)...
Didn't realize this was play by email - or are you two just swapping saves back and forth and taking turns moving the story along?
Ixamyakxim: Didn't realize this was play by email - or are you two just swapping saves back and forth and taking turns moving the story along?
Neither. We just play it at the same time while chatting. Sharing advice, opinions, etc. It's fun :-)
superstande: Ah.. I guess the honest answer would be: Because I haven't taken care of my teeth in years and been trusting good luck too much... The dentist said these three have to go or things will go only worse.
EndreWhiteMane: Better be careful with your teeth, and your eyes. Pretty soon you'll look just like your avatar. :-)
haha... thanks for the laughs, Endre :)

but in retrospect... I may just now have taken a serious interest in my teeth for the first time in my life.
Post edited January 08, 2016 by superstande
EndreWhiteMane: Not sure what I'll do yet, can't upgrade this power supply sadly.
Ixamyakxim: That SUCKS! New video card draws too much juice? You actually CAN upgrade your power supply (I looked at the computer last night) ...

but it's "ghetto" (and perhaps not exactly safe) as hell - you can install a new PSU OUTSIDE the case. Increase the danger by a factor of 10 considering having a nosey, obsessive as hell and alway intrigued Boxer around.
This is in the Small Form Factor (SFF) case, I don't see anything but the 240 watt one. Did you find one somewhere?
Looks like this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221988253985?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&amp;ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Edit: Connectors are non-standard too.
Post edited January 08, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
AgentBirdnest: Neither. We just play it at the same time while chatting. Sharing advice, opinions, etc. It's fun :-)
Neat I like it!

The game makes me think that Tim Burton and David Lynch got together to direct their own version of James and the Giant Peach.
EndreWhiteMane: Better be careful with your teeth, and your eyes. Pretty soon you'll look just like your avatar. :-)
superstande: haha... thanks for the laughs, Endre :)

but in retrospect... I may just now have taken a serious interest in my teeth for the first time in my life.
That's good to hear mate! :)
EndreWhiteMane:
Oh when I said ghetto I meant it - I was thinking you could actually sit a naked, full size ATX PSU next to / on top of your computer and run the various connectors through a back panel. Like I said though, probably not the safest thing - though probably not as bad as I'm making it out to be.

I suppose you could also find a cheap cheap case somewhere (or strip a PC you have lying around? Any decades old dinosaur in the basement? Gut the bastard and salvage the case, then put all the innards from the new PC in there).