It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good Morning, Crow :)
1000 & four stars - that's a perfect score!!
*fanfare*
CarrionCrow: Doing okay here overall. Hopefully your area has thawed a bit so you're not effectively housebound in an icy wasteland.

-laughs- Yeah, that would probably overload the impulse, given how much variation there is.

Likewise. It's kinda nuts. At some point, I think I'll dig through and really decide on what's most interesting to play, rather than randomly slogging through it all.
Congratulations on that fourth star! Good to hear you're doing okay. And yes, the ice has finally thawed! I was actually able to walk outside like a normal human being today! Small milestones.

Yeah, it would be too much to handle for anyone, I think. Surefire way to go insane. :P

Yep, I have to compile a list of high priority items or something, because right now my library is really intimidating, with the usual consequence that I just go off and play something I already know ...
ElTerprise: Yup...really like to listen to Jazz when i want to relax...and that's a great piece of musid :)
Actually got that reference ... are they that bad?
They aren't the worst, but are not too fantastic either. They rank 20th out of 30 teams at the moment.
ElTerprise: Hi Crow :)
Congrats to your Fourth Star!
Well said...how are you doing?
Trying to kick my addictions while getting used to taking pills everyday. Haven't done the second part since I stopped taking psych meds from the local fuckwit "doctor". Fun stuff. -laughs-

How's your day been going?
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, Crow! Happy 1,000! Make a wish! :-)

Thanks. Headache is feeling a bit better at the moment. And no worries - I promise not to do anything to drive you insane ;-)
That would be a redundant pastime, so it's good that you're not engaging in it. ;)
FearfulSymmetry: Congratulations on that fourth star! Good to hear you're doing okay. And yes, the ice has finally thawed! I was actually able to walk outside like a normal human being today! Small milestones.

Yeah, it would be too much to handle for anyone, I think. Surefire way to go insane. :P

Yep, I have to compile a list of high priority items or something, because right now my library is really intimidating, with the usual consequence that I just go off and play something I already know ...
That's not small for anyone who's lived in a frequently ice-covered hellhole. Having to worry about falling and smashing your back/tailbone/head if you're really unlucky every single time you go out gets very, very old.

Looking at your wiki, you do have quite a few good ones. Maybe grab five at a time, pick one from that and go for it? Narrow the process down a bit, make it about choosing from that set rather than digging through over a hundred.
Post edited January 08, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: That's not small for anyone who's lived in a frequently ice-covered hellhole. Having to worry about falling and smashing your back/tailbone/head if you're really unlucky every single time you go out gets very, very old.

Looking at your wiki, you do have quite a few good ones. Maybe grab five at a time, pick one from that and go for it? Narrow the process down a bit, make it about choosing from that set rather than digging through over a hundred.
Yeah, that's true. Somebody in a nearby village actually died after he slipped while walking the dog. As such I've been rather careful these past few days, keeping to the house when I could. Especially since I'm certainly clumsy enough to seriously injure myself. But all of those problems finally seem to be over now, which is good.

That might be a good idea, taking it a couple of games at a time. And selecting five games or so and picking from that is certainly easier than trying to wade through them all.
My favorite part of setting up a new machine is rebooting 752 times.
FearfulSymmetry: Yeah, that's true. Somebody in a nearby village actually died after he slipped while walking the dog. As such I've been rather careful these past few days, keeping to the house when I could. Especially since I'm certainly clumsy enough to seriously injure myself. But all of those problems finally seem to be over now, which is good.

That might be a good idea, taking it a couple of games at a time. And selecting five games or so and picking from that is certainly easier than trying to wade through them all.
Sheesh...yes, would very much say all the crap melting is good, given things like that happening.

It's something to cut down the pile. Climbing the mountain in tiny steps...
EndreWhiteMane: My favorite part of setting up a new machine is rebooting 752 times.
If it's a Windows machine, that's their way of setting the tone for your relationship. Even when it works, it'll annoy you and waste your time occasionally.
Post edited January 08, 2016 by CarrionCrow
zeogold: I know this post is some pages back, but I just woke up.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Who the hell is a Senpai? What is that?
zeogold: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-hope-senpai-will-notice-me
Oh mu god.... hate memes!
AgentBirdnest: They aren't the worst, but are not too fantastic either. They rank 20th out of 30 teams at the moment.
I see...a pretty mediocre team then....

CarrionCrow: Trying to kick my addictions while getting used to taking pills everyday. Haven't done the second part since I stopped taking psych meds from the local fuckwit "doctor". Fun stuff. -laughs-

Isn't "taking pills everyday" also some kind of addiction? Albeit a sanctioned one? ;)

Pretty good....started with clearing snow this morning...but otherwise i had a quiet day.

How is CSD going? Made any progress since my misclicks? :)
EndreWhiteMane: My favorite part of setting up a new machine is rebooting 752 times.
Oh yes fun times. Is the "installing the countless updates" already included?
Post edited January 08, 2016 by ElTerprise
Hey guys, I'm back and I have a lollipop with me! :)
AgentBirdnest: They aren't the worst, but are not too fantastic either. They rank 20th out of 30 teams at the moment.
ElTerprise: I see...a pretty mediocre team then....

CarrionCrow: Trying to kick my addictions while getting used to taking pills everyday. Haven't done the second part since I stopped taking psych meds from the local fuckwit "doctor". Fun stuff. -laughs-

ElTerprise: Isn't "taking pills everyday" also some kind of addiction? Albeit a sanctioned one? ;)

Pretty good....started with clearing snow this morning...but otherwise i had a quiet day.

ElTerprise: Oh yes fun times. Is the "installing the countless updates" already included?
CUDDLE TIME!
ElTerprise: Oh yes fun times. Is the "installing the countless updates" already included?
Finally got them all done, Yay.
AND, just because I'm me, I put the new video card in. The machine booted and the drivers installed.
No overheat yet but now I need to try running a game.
I'm an idiot but replacement power supplies are cheap. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Finally got them all done, Yay.
AND, just because I'm me, I put the new video card in. The machine booted and the drivers installed.
No overheat yet but now I need to try running a game.
I'm an idiot but replacement power supplies are cheap. :-)
Congrats...imho installing all the updates is the most annoying part of setting up a new systems (depends on the OS of course).

That's good...hopefully you won't get an overheat :)
ElTerprise: Isn't "taking pills everyday" also some kind of addiction? Albeit a sanctioned one? ;)

If I can get off of them with no backlash, I think it's a different deal. Not like cigarettes, where you want to smoke all the time whether you're in good health or not, whether you actually want to quit or not.

No, not really. Getting tired of playing it, with 19 rounds left to go.
zeogold: I know this post is some pages back, but I just woke up.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-hope-senpai-will-notice-me
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Oh mu god.... hate memes!
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/71/715dab3779684b9db0b8c545d3013ac663dc54e6384526575b39bcad63d97283.jpg