It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yezemin: I'm tired and it shows. I haven't slept too well the last couple of nights, so I think I will log off now and try to get some sleep.
*drowsy good night hugs all-around*
*sleep well hug*
ElTerprise: Good evening :)

Which version. The movie with Gary Oldman?
Yep . Now i have to find a new film for tomorrow .
Yezemin: I'm tired and it shows. I haven't slept too well the last couple of nights, so I think I will log off now and try to get some sleep.

Hopefully you'll get more sleep than in the last nights *big return good night hug* :)

Painted_Doll: Yep . Now i have to find a new film for tomorrow .
I see. If you're interested in some more based on John Le Carré material i can recommend The Tailor of Panama and The Constant Gardener
moonshineshadow: More of a combination of not enough sleep, long day and needing to go back to work, but it is also somehow a welcome feeling to be back to the normal tired level :D
The lovely stage when fried equals normal...-laughs-

Have a good night, rest well when you get there. =)
ElTerprise: Good luck with that. Trying to do similar with Broforce :)
Thank you :)
Shit, I'd rather be playing that right now.
But on the bright side, odds are good that you'll finish yours before I finish mine. Then you can do something less nervewracking.
Post edited January 05, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Shit, I'd rather be playing that right now.
But on the bright side, odds are good that you'll finish yours before I finish mine. Then you can do something less nervewracking.
Might be. Have no idea how the game is but i'm level 14 right now..fighting Xenomorphs.
You know what. I actually start to like that frustrating experience for a change...but i'm definitely going to play a more relaxing afterwards...probably Sengoku :)
After tweaking my decks, I think they're good now and I also have spare cards to sell.
zeogold: I was referring to the country, but you're right about that as well.
You're welcome to get others to help you, y'know.
Not ready for help just yet... This newest hint may be the key. I haven't played it, but according to the description of Memento Mori, it takes place in Saint Petersburg, which is in a cold and foreign land... The main character appears to wear green, and his allies are the commander and an officer (who wears grey?) of the police department... And according to the game description, it seems that something (the lost, rare prize, perhaps?) may have been stolen...
Post edited January 05, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
zeogold: I was referring to the country, but you're right about that as well.
You're welcome to get others to help you, y'know.
AgentBirdnest: Not ready for help just yet... This newest hint may be the key. I haven't played it, but according to the description of Memento Mori, it takes place in Saint Petersburg, which is in a cold and foreign land... The main character appears to wear green, and his allies are the commander and an officer (who wears grey?) of the police department... And according to the game description, it seems that something (the lost, rare prize, perhaps?) ... but as for the beast, I didn't see anything about that.
Right country, wrong game.
Hint: the "lost, rare prize" IS the beast.
zeogold: Right country, wrong game.
Hint: the "lost, rare prize" IS the beast.
Aha... I wondered if that was the case... Let's see what else I can come up with then :-)
*returns to notepad*
ElTerprise: Might be. Have no idea how the game is but i'm level 14 right now..fighting Xenomorphs.
You know what. I actually start to like that frustrating experience for a change...but i'm definitely going to play a more relaxing afterwards...probably Sengoku :)
Sounds like a plan. Nothing but frustration just leads to that wonderful let's throw the mouse or controller impulse.

Think I'll play some more Gyromancer when this drives me a bit further up the wall.
CarrionCrow: Sounds like a plan. Nothing but frustration just leads to that wonderful let's throw the mouse or controller impulse.

Think I'll play some more Gyromancer when this drives me a bit further up the wall.
Yup. Probably but i actually can control that - now that impulse from playing platformers though ;)

Sounds like a good plan too...took a look at that one...seems ok. Not my genre though.
¡Feliz Noche de Reyes!

To those who can't decipher that strange code it means: "Happy night of the magi!"

Yes, I only pretend to be a Grinch. I actually enjoy this whole Chistmassy thing.

And I've made a little giveaway to celebrate it.
ElTerprise: Yup. Probably but i actually can control that - now that impulse from playing platformers though ;)

Sounds like a good plan too...took a look at that one...seems ok. Not my genre though.
-laughs- I know that impulse. Ended up with a few because of it. Thankfully, enough common sense kicked in to tell me they weren't anything but hair-rippers, so I put them back down again.

It's different. It also has the novelty factor of Square-Enix and Popcap getting together to make a game. That causes some curiosity about it overall.
zeogold: I present you with a poem!
In a cold, foreign world,
A crime has occurred.
The local news
Have spread the word.
Who can recover the lost, rare prize?
The chief and his colleague will be your allies.
Well... The trailer for Culpa Innata features a chief... as well as the news of a murder in Russia.
I think this will be my last guess before begging everyone to help :-)
Hello again all, howdy Crowman, you got my lunch ready yet? :-)