It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: And who is Tatarsky?
You know, you could easily blow the thing wide open with a simple Google search.
Also, botheration upon you for spoiling my plan.
Empress_Owl: Good morning, dear fellows :)
**Big hugs and waves with coffee**
Avé Caesar! (goes to fetch some coffee)

AgentBirdnest: Jeez o__o Got anything to protect your fingers? Gloves or mittens? Frozen fingers is one of the worst feelings to me. I can't type with them :-p
*big hug*
Yes, I have gloves with the effect my fingers are freezing, but not frozen. Always prepared ;)
Post edited January 06, 2016 by PalioDeMonte
zeogold: You know, you could easily blow the thing wide open with a simple Google search.
Well... with the help of my Empress here (who figured it out instantly) ... It appears to be something that was right in my face the whole time but I overlooked. Pilot Brothers. I spent at least an hour on Oogle last night, and only came up with the guesses I told you yesterday.
As for spoiling your plan... well... had it succeeded, you'd have spoiled someone else's plan... sorry, in any case :-p
Post edited January 06, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
zeogold: You know, you could easily blow the thing wide open with a simple Google search.
AgentBirdnest: Well... with the help of my Empress here (who figured it out instantly) ... It appears to be something that was right in my face the whole time but I overlooked. Pilot Brothers. I spent at least an hour on Oogle last night, and only came up with the guesses I told you yesterday.
As for spoiling your plan... well... had it succeeded, you'd have spoiled someone else's plan... sorry, in any case :-p
Correct. I was going to wait for you to figure out the answer and then surprise you by buying it for you since I saw it on your wishlist, but now it's suddenly disappeared, which leads me to assume that you bought it for yourself.
Whatever, I have a backup plan that's sure to work. You can't trump the Puzzlemaster that easily, buddy boy.
zeogold: Correct. I was going to wait for you to figure out the answer and then surprise you by buying it for you since I saw it on your wishlist, but now it's suddenly disappeared, which leads me to assume that you bought it for yourself.
I can assure you that he did not buy it himself, it was part of the organized birthday gifting spree ;-)
Empress_Owl: Hey my Agent !
I'm happy you spent a good evenight yesterday :)
I'm good, and you ?
And I have no idea who Tatarsky is... ??
I'm still a bit dizzy and smiling excessively from the bombardment yesterday @__@ ... additionally, I'm feeling pretty good, well rested (finally \o/), and have no complaints (for now ^^). Plus, you feel good, which is a bonus. Total score : 9 :-)
And... I guess Tatarsky is this guy, who made a bunch of "Pilot brothers" films :-p (thanks for your help!)
zeogold: Correct. I was going to wait for you to figure out the answer and then surprise you by buying it for you since I saw it on your wishlist, but now it's suddenly disappeared, which leads me to assume that you bought it for yourself.
moonshineshadow: I can assure you that he did not buy it himself, it was part of the organized birthday gifting spree ;-)
Organized?! Bah! The Puzzlemaster shall not lower himself to the level of organization, which you mere mortals use! I'll show you what happens when you try to out-nice ME!
Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves* :)

CarrionCrow: It's a good game. You can play the basic content, call it a day after dozens of hours, or do the extra stuff, the weekly challenges they put out, things like that.

I just want to get this thing wiped out so I can start the wait for the sequel that's coming out this year.
Sounds like the type of game you can always return to. It's definitely a somewhat original game - but it flew a bit under the radar - at least for me but that could be due to the fact that i rarely start the rental service at the moment. Would be funny to have that game here although i doubt that'll happen :)
Whatever, I have a backup plan that's sure to work. You can't trump the Puzzlemaster that easily, buddy boy.
That's incredibly kind and awesome of you :-D ... (but see Moon's post above.)
Thank you anyway. And even though I sucked at it, it was a fun riddle.

(If you bought it already(?) I could suggest another recipient.)
moonshineshadow: I can assure you that he did not buy it himself, it was part of the organized birthday gifting spree ;-)
zeogold: Organized?! Bah! The Puzzlemaster shall not lower himself to the level of organization, which you mere mortals use! I'll show you what happens when you try to out-nice ME!
There goes your ego again. :P
zeogold: Organized?! Bah! The Puzzlemaster shall not lower himself to the level of organization, which you mere mortals use! I'll show you what happens when you try to out-nice ME!
Have fun trying. We are the ninja gifting organisation here and have tons of practice ;-)
Attachments:
AgentBirdnest: That's incredibly kind and awesome of you :-D ... (but see Moon's post above.)
Thank you anyway. And even though I sucked at it, it was a fun riddle.

(If you bought it already(?) I could suggest another recipient.)
Ha, I'm not going through Moon this time! I have OTHER sources!
Also, you're welcome. Glad you enjoyed it. Happy birthday again!

Yezemin: There goes your ego again. :P
But of course. It just wouldn't be me without it!
moonshineshadow: Have fun trying. We are the ninja gifting organisation here and have tons of practice ;-)
You may be experienced, but you know little about this wild card known as the Puzzlemaster. I have the puzzling skill to outwit you folks.
Post edited January 06, 2016 by zeogold
moonshineshadow: Have fun trying. We are the ninja gifting organisation here and have tons of practice ;-)
zeogold: You may be experienced, but you know little about this wild card known as the Puzzlemaster. I have the puzzling skill to outwit you folks.
You may have puzzling skills, but I can see that your idea of giving people a puzzle and then give them a game when they solve it might need some improvement if you want to compete against ninja gifters :P
zeogold: You may be experienced, but you know little about this wild card known as the Puzzlemaster. I have the puzzling skill to outwit you folks.
moonshineshadow: You may have puzzling skills, but I can see that your idea of giving people a puzzle and then give them a game when they solve it might need some improvement if you want to compete against ninja gifters :P
Hey now, I have a moral code to go by, here.
Edit: Hey, if I manage to sneak past you guys, do I get a badge for out-ninja-ing the ninjas through my proficient puzzle power?
Post edited January 06, 2016 by zeogold
PalioDeMonte: Avé Caesar! (goes to fetch some coffee)
Ave, Centurion...
Will you fight a few gladiators to entertain me ? :)