It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Okay i admit that the game does interesting after taking a closer look. That's a good advice. In case i get it there is no way i play that on insanity ;)
Normal mode's fine. You aren't required to do insanity mode.

Really, the one main difference between the two is the buzz factor. When you put a menu together, different things affect buzz, which is how many people you get hit with over the course of a round. Put stuff together that causes penalties, everything moves slower, maybe 50 percent. Put it on insanity with its permanent 50 percent buzz spike, plus certain items on the menu, plus extra buzz for making customers happy, and it'll get over 170.
zeogold: I present you with a poem!
In a cold, foreign world,
A crime has occurred.
The local news
Have spread the word.
Who can recover the lost, rare prize?
The chief and his colleague will be your allies.
AgentBirdnest: Well... The trailer for Culpa Innata features a chief... as well as the news of a murder in Russia.
I think this will be my last guess before begging everyone to help :-)
Sadly, you're wrong again. Here's one last rhyme:
The two brave brothers set out on their quest
Against a poacher, one of the best.
The great Tatarsky inspires the story.
Now, solve this riddle and claim your glory!
CarrionCrow: Normal mode's fine. You aren't required to do insanity mode.

Really, the one main difference between the two is the buzz factor. When you put a menu together, different things affect buzz, which is how many people you get hit with over the course of a round. Put stuff together that causes penalties, everything moves slower, maybe 50 percent. Put it on insanity with its permanent 50 percent buzz spike, plus certain items on the menu, plus extra buzz for making customers happy, and it'll get over 170.
Good :)

It's odd. The more i hear about your experiences with it and i read about it the more i actually want to play that at some point :)
ElTerprise: Good :)

It's odd. The more i hear about your experiences with it and i read about it the more i actually want to play that at some point :)
It's a good game. You can play the basic content, call it a day after dozens of hours, or do the extra stuff, the weekly challenges they put out, things like that.

I just want to get this thing wiped out so I can start the wait for the sequel that's coming out this year.
Joined the mages guild on the gog version of elder scrolls 2: daggerfall can't wait to rank up enough to use the spell creator.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Joined the mages guild on the gog version of elder scrolls 2: daggerfall can't wait to rank up enough to use the spell creator.
I...made it to the secret door on the floor below where you start the tutorial, do I get a prize?

I actually started a new Skyrim game a week or so ago, the first time in a long while that I've played it more than just random quick fifteen minute sessions. Got my character up to level 25 or 26 before doing any of the main quest quests, and I had done less than ten quests overall. I just wandered around, introduced my sword to the occasional bandits and leveled up alchemy, speechcraft (from selling potions, and buying ingredients), enchanting (just by destroying enchanted items) and lockpicking and generally did next to no real fighting even, aside from defending myself from the hordes of wolves/bears/sabre cats. Thinking back, I'm not even sure how I got to level 25 just doing that kind of stuff. Oh I almost forgot, I've smithed hundreds of lockpicks, literally hundreds of them.
deleted
Good morning, my friends!!! *hugs and waves*

Damn, is it cold outside. Well, not really that cold (-8), but too cold for me. I'm really glad I've arrived at work and am able to feel my fingers again :D

Btw, I'd like to send a few Steam-Codes to Sachys for the Steam-TBBBoB, but I can't send him any messages. Does anybody know if he has restricted his chat to friends only. Or is it possible he blocked me for some reason (is that even possible)?
PalioDeMonte: Good morning, my friends!!! *hugs and waves*

Damn, is it cold outside. Well, not really that cold (-8), but too cold for me. I'm really glad I've arrived at work and am able to feel my fingers again :D

Btw, I'd like to send a few Steam-Codes to Sachys for the Steam-TBBBoB, but I can't send him any messages. Does anybody know if he has restricted his chat to friends only. Or is it possible he blocked me for some reason (is that even possible)?
His chat is set to friends only, try replying to his posts in the Hermit Cave thread, might wanna go ahead and explain to him why you want to be added to his friend's list. Oh, and watch where you step in there...

He got really ticked off in his recent giveaway and threw a complete tantrum. Now he's restricted his chat and probably won't post for a day or two until he gets his emotions together.
Good morning, dear fellows :)
**Big hugs and waves with coffee**

zeogold: He got really ticked off in his recent giveaway and threw a complete tantrum. Now he's restricted his chat and probably won't post for a day or two until he gets his emotions together.
Okay, good to know. I have to check what happened.
Empress_Owl: Good morning, dear fellows :)
**Big hugs and waves with coffee**
Good morning, mon Impératrice :-)
**Big tired and happy hug**
Two questions for you... How are you feeling today? And who is Tatarsky?

Jeez o__o Got anything to protect your fingers? Gloves or mittens? Frozen fingers is one of the worst feelings to me. I can't type with them :-p
*big hug*
Post edited January 06, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
*hugs and waves*
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, mon Impératrice :-)
**Big tired and happy hug**
Two questions for you... How are you feeling today? And who is Tatarsky?
Hey my Agent !
I'm happy you spent a good evenight yesterday :)
I'm good, and you ?
And I have no idea who Tatarsky is... ??
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
**Bigger hug** :))
Post edited January 06, 2016 by Empress_Owl