It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Hey now, I have a moral code to go by, here.
Edit: Hey, if I manage to sneak past you guys, do I get a badge for out-ninja-ing the ninjas through my proficient puzzle power?
No one out-ninjas the ninjas. Check your chat.
AgentBirdnest: Thanks :")
I'm still a bit dizzy and smiling excessively from the bombardment yesterday @__@ ... additionally, I'm feeling pretty good, well rested (finally \o/), and have no complaints (for now ^^). Plus, you feel good, which is a bonus. Total score : 9 :-)
And... I guess Tatarsky is this guy, who made a bunch of "Pilot brothers" films :-p (thanks for your help!)
Haha, you're welcome :D I love riddles !!!
9 is an awesome score ! :-) you'd better keep it all day long now !! >:-| it's an order.
zeogold: You may be experienced, but you know little about this wild card known as the Puzzlemaster. I have the puzzling skill to outwit you folks.
moonshineshadow: You may have puzzling skills, but I can see that your idea of giving people a puzzle and then give them a game when they solve it might need some improvement if you want to compete against ninja gifters :P
I think it's an awesome idea indeed...
We could combine our skills and make an even more awesome organization...
but then I'd have another badge to provide... ;-p
Post edited January 06, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: I think it's an awesome idea indeed...
Oh it is a great idea, it is just not a good plan if he wants to beat ninjas ;-)
Edit: Hey, if I manage to sneak past you guys, do I get a badge for out-ninja-ing the ninjas through my proficient puzzle power?
Nope... we won't let us out-ninja'd, you're dreaming...
But if you keep going with such cool riddles/puzzles, you could get a Riddle/Puzzle Master™ badge... :-)
Yezemin: No one out-ninjas the ninjas. Check your chat.
Nice try. I'll admit, you almost had me, too. Looks like I out-puzzled you (albeit accidentally)!
Thanks for the offer, though. I still can't believe what kind of insane luck you stumbled upon.
Post edited January 06, 2016 by zeogold
moonshineshadow: Oh it is a great idea, it is just not a good plan if he wants to beat ninjas ;-)
He won't :-) not if he wants a badge :-p (see my answer above)
PalioDeMonte: Avé Caesar! (goes to fetch some coffee)
Empress_Owl: Ave, Centurion...
Will you fight a few gladiators to entertain me ? :)
My empress, I will do as you wish. But I beg you to give me a legion to conquer the filthy babarians and please you with their heads!
Empress_Owl: Nope... we won't let us out-ninja'd, you're dreaming...
But if you keep going with such cool riddles/puzzles, you could get a Riddle/Puzzle Master™ badge... :-)
I'll accept that. I'll most definitely be making more of 'em.
However, as things stand, I dunno, I'm pretty close to outdoing you guys. Yezemin made a kind attempt, but fell flat due to pure chance.
AgentBirdnest: Thanks :")
I'm still a bit dizzy and smiling excessively from the bombardment yesterday @__@ ... additionally, I'm feeling pretty good, well rested (finally \o/), and have no complaints (for now ^^). Plus, you feel good, which is a bonus. Total score : 9 :-)
And... I guess Tatarsky is this guy, who made a bunch of "Pilot brothers" films :-p (thanks for your help!)
Empress_Owl: Haha, you're welcome :D I love riddles !!!
9 is an awesome score ! :-) you'd better keep it all day long now !! >:-| it's an order.
moonshineshadow: You may have puzzling skills, but I can see that your idea of giving people a puzzle and then give them a game when they solve it might need some improvement if you want to compete against ninja gifters :P
Empress_Owl: I think it's an awesome idea indeed...
Glad to see you're a fellow riddle-lover! Actually, I have quite a few skills. If you want to keep up with my activities/abilities, you can track me here
PalioDeMonte: My empress, I will do as you wish. But I beg you to give me a legion to conquer the filthy babarians and please you with their heads!
:"> ... I'm very pleased when people talk to me like that.
I'd be very happy to have a heads collection, yes n__n
So... you could conquer Belgium, for example.... it's a good start. Small country... very nice chocolates and beers... :-p

zeogold: I'll accept that. I'll most definitely be making more of 'em.
However, as things stand, I dunno, I'm pretty close to outdoing you guys. Yezemin made a kind attempt, but fell flat due to pure chance.
As you said ; you had luck, that's all. Yezemin is still a mighty and skilled ninja, and we're not impressed by yout threats.

zeogold: Glad to see you're a fellow riddle-lover! Actually, I have quite a few skills. If you want to keep up with my activities/abilities, you can track me here
Hmmm.... **add the thread to favourites**...
I don't really like your "world domination" ambition, though.... we can't be two to rule the GOG. (Collecting stars and) conquering the world is kinda my thing, too... ):-|
Post edited January 06, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: I don't really like your "world domination" ambition, though.... we can't be two to rule the GOG. (Collecting stars and) conquering the world is kinda my thing, too... ):-|
Well i guess world domination in the realm of puzzles and riddles might be a possibility though ;)
Empress_Owl: I don't really like your "world domination" ambition, though.... we can't be two to rule the GOG. (Collecting stars and) conquering the world is kinda my thing, too... ):-|
Watch out, buddy boy. I've only been around for a couple of weeks, and already I'm almost as well-known as you are, if not even moreso.

ElTerprise: Well i guess world domination in the realm of puzzles and riddles might be a possibility though ;)
Oh, I've ALREADY secured that, as far as GOG goes.
Empress_Owl: I'd be very happy to have a heads collection, yes n__n
Good Gog... First stars, now heads? ,','',',',:-|
*puts on steel turtleneck*
zeogold: Oh, I've ALREADY secured that, as far as GOG goes.
Sure..but what about the Outer Rim aka the world outside of GOG? :)
zeogold: Oh, I've ALREADY secured that, as far as GOG goes.
ElTerprise: Sure..but what about the Outer Rim aka the world outside of GOG? :)
I made this.
AgentBirdnest: Good Gog... First stars, now heads? ,','',',',:-|
*puts on steel turtleneck*
What? Collection of heads could be fun. One could have a Shadow cabinet ;)
zeogold: I made this.
Cool. Will take a closer look when i've time :)
Post edited January 06, 2016 by ElTerprise