It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Still not enough, if you don't get the joke of combining seemingly random items to get something nearly unrelated. But whatever, nice try. You can't outwit me, bad sir.
Of course I get it... i'm a DOTT fan, combining seemingly random items to get something nearly unrelated is my thing :)
And I'm glad to be a bad sir. ):-|

zeogold: ...!
Now, see here what you've done! I was originally just supposed to be lurking on this thread, not actively PARTICIPATING in this mad hug-fest! Dangit!
I suppose it serves me right for my hopeless addiction to puzzles.
Aaaw... you're just jealous because you don't get enough hugs ?... **Big bad hug** >:-)
Empress_Owl: As you said ; you had luck, that's all. Yezemin is still a mighty and skilled ninja, and we're not impressed by yout threats.
You're too kind, my empress. *bows*
Empress_Owl: Aaaw... you're just jealous because you don't get enough hugs ?... **Big bad hug** >:-)
*ducks*
Well, well, would you look at the time! I have to go...um...attend my court!
*flees*
zeogold: ...!
Now, see here what you've done! I was originally just supposed to be lurking on this thread, not actively PARTICIPATING in this mad hug-fest! Dangit!
I suppose it serves me right for my hopeless addiction to puzzles.
Well, you're obviously not very good at lurking. You need more training, young padawan!

And what do you mean 'mad hugfest'? We're not mad, just very loving. *breathtaking hug*
AgentBirdnest: A what with who in the where now? õ__ô
ElTerprise: Sorry. A Shadow Cabinet well in the shadows. Sorry the discussion of the disembodied heads reminded me of Babylon 5 from which had an episode with the Centauri Emperor Cartagia having a dark room with heads in it - calling it Shadow Cabinet :P
Errrr... I'll repeat : What with who in the where now? ^^
AgentBirdnest: Errrr... I'll repeat : What with who in the where now? ^^
Yes...i kinda expected that...that's why i tried to explain that :)
Be sure to not bite of a bigger chunk than you can manage with the low lands >:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reOLeLX0Q9U

Caesar, the Spaniards and the French and Austrians made that mistake once too...Empress Owl...will you be the next?...

...And we held out for 14 days against the Blitzkrieg :p
*hugs everyone* Still downloading/installing ps3 games onto this new HDD.
Empress_Owl: As you said ; you had luck, that's all. Yezemin is still a mighty and skilled ninja, and we're not impressed by yout threats.
Yezemin: You're too kind, my empress. *bows*
u__u yeah... i know... n__n **laugh** ;-)
Empress_Owl: Aaaw... you're just jealous because you don't get enough hugs ?... **Big bad hug** >:-)
zeogold: *ducks*
Well, well, would you look at the time! I have to go...um...attend my court!
*flees*
):-|
Alright... I found his weak spot.... nice ):-)
Vnlr: Be sure to not bite of a bigger chunk than you can manage with the low lands >:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reOLeLX0Q9U

Caesar, the Spaniards and the French and Austrians made that mistake once too...Empress Owl...will you be the next?...

...And we held out for 14 days against the Blitzkrieg :p
Haha ! :D
Did we just made you coming out of your den, my dear Belgian friend ?
**Big happy hug**
Well, if we need to declare you war for that, then I'm glad we did :)
How are you doing ?
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs everyone* Still downloading/installing ps3 games onto this new HDD.
Hey hello Pimp !! :)
**Hug Pimp**
What game(s) are you about to dive in ?...
Post edited January 06, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: snip.
None really just had to put in a new hard drive into it, so getting back all of my download games for it.
G'morning Fred.
Good afternoon everyone .
Good morning of the magi Fred and it's denizens. Did you all get what you wanted?

What? Oh right, it's only present-giving day here.

Fred's denizens. Does that make us the worms in the parasites lost episode?
j0ekerr: Good morning of the magi Fred and it's denizens. Did you all get what you wanted?

What? Oh right, it's only present-giving day here.

Fred's denizens. Does that make us the worms in the parasites lost episode?
Wha- YOU'RE in this thread?! Gah!
Oh, well, whatever. At least I TECHNICALLY won.
I need people to spread the gospel, or at the very least find people who don't have divine divinity yet.

Direct them here.